Forums

ForumsVideo Games

If you were a video game character, who would you be?

Posted Mar 29, '12 at 4:34am

Evilfishy111

Evilfishy111

142 posts

Hmmm...very hard question, so many characters from different games to choose... maybe Ill just put a list of the ones I want to be.

1.Batman/Batman Arkham City: Because he has awesome technology and is different from other superheroes.
2.Ezio Auditore Da Firenze/Assassins Creed:Because He has a cool personality and I love his combat styles.
3.Serious Sam/Serious Sam:This guy is just beast. He takes on a serious amount of enemies at a time, and really, he has a cool personality.
4.The Dragonborn/Skyrim:One of the best, though no personality through the game, I would REALLY love to be a dragonborn.
5.Drake/Uncharted:Awesome character, nothing else said.

Posted May 20, '12 at 6:27am

Squiddicus

Squiddicus

190 posts

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could play as assassins in the past, knowing that if you get killed within the synchronization, you'll just be respawned where you last died? That would be ******.

Uh... what about old age?

Okay if i had to be a video game character it would be the ganondorf off of super smash bros brawl or goku.

Technically, Goku is an anime/manga character. The video games are just to profit from the characters.

if its sharing traits... id probably be a male version of yuna or vivi or haku

Vivi is a male, or at least refers to himself as one(JP language).

And, no, I don't think Batman would count.

If I would be a video game character... I would be... perhaps the hero from Dragon Quest V? The only problems would be SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER. The only good thing is that SPOILER, and SPOILER.

Or Kirby :)

Posted May 20, '12 at 4:39pm

ellock

ellock

276 posts

I would be Sly Cooper, because I love the whole series of those games! I do not think I would be him though, I would be the turtle I think. I match him more then a thief in my opinion.

Posted May 21, '12 at 6:05pm

Anthony45654

Anthony45654

6 posts

Hmmm that's a hard one. I'd probably be Ezio from Assassin's Creed.

Posted May 23, '12 at 5:04pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

Diablo from Diablo 3 when -spoiler- merges all the seven powers of hell into one and absorbs the power -spoiler-

He beat Imperious within seconds, destroyed the gate to heaven by yelling at it (and throwing imperious at it), and is just plain ******. Imagine destroying heaven with barely a sweat...

Posted May 24, '12 at 7:35pm

Sharpshooter_Alpha

Sharpshooter_Alpha

26 posts

Altiar Assassins Creed

Posted May 24, '12 at 9:42pm

johnny294

johnny294

264 posts

Definetley Eggs from egg brawl 2k12

Posted May 27, '12 at 3:23am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Im not sure ...

Posted May 27, '12 at 12:50pm

visitlegend

visitlegend

401 posts

I would be Herobrine, Minecraft

-VL

Posted Jun 3, '12 at 2:51pm

gooeyglop1

gooeyglop1

79 posts

Rayman.

Reply to If you were a video game character, who would you be?

You must be logged in to post a reply!