ForumsGamesIf you were a video game character, who would you be?

177 33886
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts

I would probably be Luigi. (This is who you want to be, not who you share traits with.) But I might want to be Shadow the Hedgehog.

• 177 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,231 posts

Why do people choose Link?

'Cause there's nothing more bad *** than holding a sword while in tights.

HE NEVER GETS THE GIRL.

He gets(not exactly gets) the girls that play the video games though.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,991 posts

Zero from Borderlands 2.You get to be an awesome alien ninja guy who can turn invisible, youre argument is invalid.

KyelDaviess
KyelDaviess
4 posts

I would be Doctor Edward Richtofen from the Call of Duty zombie series because I like the setting of being born in Germany and how I have a bit change in my accent. Also I would love to explore the world one day and travel.

emiliock
emiliock
14 posts

I would be snake from metal gear

bubbaOG90
bubbaOG90
1 posts

Probably already said but I would be Master Chief!

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts

You people are all wrong. I'd be the Nerevarine from TESIII: Morrowind. Think about it. He can use whatever magic he wants, he's rich as ****, he can fight and kill like anything that comes his way, he can do whatever he wants, he killed 4 flippin gods, (since I consider Dagoth Ur as much of a god as the Tribunal), and I just obsess over The Elder Scrolls anyway haha.

FreckledTerror
FreckledTerror
57 posts

I would like to be either Samus Aran or Shadow The Hedgehog, both have reasons to wipe out their rivals (Shadow's being Eggman).

bar10022
bar10022
13 posts

I would be NightWing from Batman: Arkham City because he has a vast under standing of acrobatics and martiel arts plus he looks cool and Is my favorite super hero.

jayjay9
jayjay9
498 posts

I would probably be Paarthunax.
It's a mfern talking dragon!!

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts

Maxwell, from the Scribblenauts series. He has a notebook that lets you create anything. That is awesome defined.

sayde
sayde
24 posts

Moogle! Definitely a moogle!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,989 posts

The Dragonborn...I cannot be killed by logical means, I can climb the tallest mountain in the world in 20 minutes with no previous training whatsoever, and I can go around killing people as I wish with no serious consequences.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

Franklin from GTA V.

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts

Maybe Alex Mercer...though I feel like I might end up putting the world into total disarray...I'll think of another next time though for now it's Alex. XD

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts

Sissel, from Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. He can possess and manipulate stuff, and stop things from dying.

Showing 136-150 of 177