ForumsGamesIf you were a video game character, who would you be?

175 56711
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I would probably be Luigi. (This is who you want to be, not who you share traits with.) But I might want to be Shadow the Hedgehog.

• 175 Replies
bubbaOG90
bubbaOG90
1 posts
Peasant

Probably already said but I would be Master Chief!

Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

You people are all wrong. I'd be the Nerevarine from TESIII: Morrowind. Think about it. He can use whatever magic he wants, he's rich as ****, he can fight and kill like anything that comes his way, he can do whatever he wants, he killed 4 flippin gods, (since I consider Dagoth Ur as much of a god as the Tribunal), and I just obsess over The Elder Scrolls anyway haha.

FreckledTerror
FreckledTerror
57 posts
Peasant

I would like to be either Samus Aran or Shadow The Hedgehog, both have reasons to wipe out their rivals (Shadow's being Eggman).

bar10022
bar10022
13 posts
Peasant

I would be NightWing from Batman: Arkham City because he has a vast under standing of acrobatics and martiel arts plus he looks cool and Is my favorite super hero.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I would probably be Paarthunax.
It's a mfern talking dragon!!

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Maxwell, from the Scribblenauts series. He has a notebook that lets you create anything. That is awesome defined.

sayde
sayde
24 posts
Nomad

Moogle! Definitely a moogle!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

The Dragonborn...I cannot be killed by logical means, I can climb the tallest mountain in the world in 20 minutes with no previous training whatsoever, and I can go around killing people as I wish with no serious consequences.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Franklin from GTA V.

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Maybe Alex Mercer...though I feel like I might end up putting the world into total disarray...I'll think of another next time though for now it's Alex. XD

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Sissel, from Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. He can possess and manipulate stuff, and stop things from dying.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

The Amazing Spiderman.

Just imagine swinging around like a pro.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, first

Sissel, from Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
I didn't know people even played this. and second: I would honestly have to choose sackboy from LBP2.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

John marston maybe, although he really does get old after a while haha. same with niko bellic. actually that goes for a lot of playable characters for the 360..

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Now I feel like getting a little Patroklos.

Showing 136-150 of 175