ForumsNews and FeedbackIntro Sound

7 5375
ninjit
ninjit
2 posts
Nomad

CLANG! CLING! CLANG!

It's always 100x louder then the game itself.

I've seen another intro with a much quieter cling swish clang sound. Is that a new intro? If so can you please banish the old one from the face of the earth?

• 7 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

What you are doing is hyperbole to say no to the Armor Games intro. If you think the Armor Games intro is significantly louder than the game, simply have the volume low when you are on Armor Games and increase it when playing a game after the Armor Games intro.

ninjit
ninjit
2 posts
Nomad

Man I never thought of that you are the most helpful person on the internet.

That was hyperbole too.

Fredman12
Fredman12
47 posts
Nomad

hyperboles are fun

Celdaras
Celdaras
2 posts
Peasant

Well, there are times where you are skyping with friends, just checking out the interwebs or whatever, and when you wear headphones and the armorgames intro is guaranteed to ****ing blow your ears up.
It's not fun, it doesn't generate curiosity for the game, it makes me wanna punch my monitor.
Ofc, I could turn down the volume for 2 seconds every time I start a game, or they could tone down the volume on the intro...

Celdaras
Celdaras
2 posts
Peasant

JESUS BY SUBMITTTING YOUR FIRST POST YOU GAIN AN ARCHIVEMENT WITH. THE. SAME. ****ING. VOLUME LEVEL.

Wtf Armorgames ._.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Hahaha!! Just got trolled by AG

At any rate, the volume level of the intro is significantly louder than the game volume on some games. Another user had pointed this out a few days ago. I don't know about going back and retroactively fixing this on games that are already out, but maybe this is something the staff can look into for future releases.

I've also been a victim of thinking that the world was ending for about half a second upon completing a quest.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*Next stop: News, Feedback & Suggestions*

Showing 1-7 of 7