ForumsGame WalkthroughsInnkeeper Quick Questions

4 7435
Franky7
Franky7
1 posts
Farmer

Hey there.

I have 2 quick questions.

1) How do I unlock the customers which are between politicians and MIB?

and 2) How do we get the trophy for +99 Approval Rating?

I have all the amenities maxed out, all my rooms are Datu and have all the items, and all my employes are also maxed out.

Thank you in advance

• 4 Replies
Lakirat
Lakirat
1 posts
Nomad

I unlocked the celebrity when I hit 93 approval.

To get to 100 approval I used my marketing filters to increase both jetsetters and MIB. Then, I had 4 datu rooms with the alarm clock, tv, fridge, sofa, computer and mirror. These were reserved for the jetsetters (set the room preferences with the receptionist then select "restrict" on the individual rooms). Next I had 4 rooms with the alarm clock, mocrowave, radio, curtains and computer that were reserved for the MIB. I filled up the empty spaces with more datu but never bothered to add furnishing. I had 3 servers, 4 cleaners and 2 marketers. Have the marketers countinously promote with online and T.V. ads. It took me a while but I went from -30 to 100 approval with this method.

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

How do I unlock socialites?

cloud342
cloud342
8 posts
Nomad

If pretty much everything is maxed out for you then i am speechless why you don't have Politician but hey, i never let a friend down so i started playing the game so here are the multiple errors why you don't have MIB and Politician.

A) Need more half stars.
B) Complete more story missions like pitchblack and recruit.

mikemaxgames
mikemaxgames
17 posts
Nomad

I baet the game

Showing 1-4 of 4