ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe big bosses Guide- Paladin and Ignition

8 3040
shadowghx
shadowghx
85 posts
Nomad

This is my guide to defeating the big boys.

Paladin-
Level -15
What you need before facing him- Level 17 (recomended) and the best equip from the shops.
Battle: In the battle, the damage wont to much harm in damage, always have the medic at defensive tacticts, and try to use supression when your at low health and the medic is acting retarded.
The key to the fight is one spell- Electro bolt, whenever he shields bolt him. Also bolting him when he is engraged is a MUST.

Ignition- A big challenge to the game. He will require effort, lots of it.
What you need before the fight- Your two partners must have FULL paladin gear (Never have the partner as gunslinger, and always have combat medic)
You should be arround level 20 before facing the boss. And you must have your self equiped with the best equip from the shops. I recomend having a combat medic and a assasin (for the assasin critical hits that are crazy)
For this battle there are two key spells- Max level Heroic Motivation and Atleast level 2 Electro Bolt.
Whenever you have 2 or more flame effects on you, use heroic motivation (make sure to have more then one motivation on your spell field)
Whenever he uses the most annoying spell ''Fate'' Heroic Motivation is a must on yourself, dont try saving your allies, because they have their turns before you, so they will die before your turn. Fate will instant kill you after one turn.
Whenever the boss shields or uses his hp-reg spell on him, Electro Bolt him. Remember, this is a hard boss, your reward will be a item that is sellable for 4k.

Sensei possibly to come.

• 8 Replies
shadowghx
shadowghx
85 posts
Nomad

Fix- Omen not sensei

Kinchi
Kinchi
17 posts
Nomad

Screw omen ;] If you have a level 90 Gunslinger he only does 1 damage ;] I just need to get passed that healing fool with like 100000000 hp ;~;

imrockinboy
imrockinboy
52 posts
Nomad

thnx
wow

imrockinboy
imrockinboy
52 posts
Nomad

thnx
wow