ForumsSupport ForumA little more moderation please?

19 4185
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I've noticed in the art and music section a lot of topics that should be in the movies and music section. It should't be too hard to moderate this considering that this is the least used forum section. But like the one called "ANIME!!!!!" That one has over 70 post in it and none of the people posting it actually made the animes they are talking about. And thats not the only one. Too many people thing that section is about discussing art and music, not for posting thier art and music. Maybe change the title to Original art and music? that would cause less confusion.

• 19 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if we get a little more Moderations, that could maybe help.

This problem isn't due to a lack of moderation, it is because we cannot physically move the threads from one forum to the other. We don't want to just go in and delete a bunch of topics, until we can properly move them over.

Well most things are under some sort of control. I mean, there aren't people hacking to #1 daily, so something is getting done!

We are so sneaky and good, that you don't even realize our presence. But seriously, we do a lot on the site, a lot of it is just behind the scenes. The reason that things don't get out of hand is because we do take care of them quickly and quietly.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yes, there is a LOT behind the scenes. We move like ninja through the night...

In fact...I'm not even here right now...

*waves arms and disappears*

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

*waves arms and disappears*

Oooooh, sneaky mods!
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

*Makes mods reapper*