ForumsPopular MediaI Am Legend Vs. Iron Man

11 3356
Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

I Think........... I Am Legend is better, Because I Am Legend has AWESOME ACTION And DRAMA!!!!!!!!, But idk About Iron Man I didn't see it yet lol! ;-)

• 11 Replies
Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

I an Legend was good but Iron Man a bit better. I found Iron man to be a little depressing. I hated when the dog died. I can handle anything on TV with people being tortured or killed but I get all sad if anthing ever happens to animals.

SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

I would say IronMan I am Legend is alright but its not the best.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Iron Man
Iam legend was just a remake not that good though
the remake was of omega man
since omega is the last letter of the greek alphabet
it would mean he is the last man
but when sam died that was sad

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I agree stick jesus

midnight43
midnight43
122 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that ironman i better just because it was alot funnier:-)

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well, iam legend is still best cuz something like that might happend inreal life, deadly virus take over the people and stuff might happend, iron man is more kind of a... superhero movie.. don't like them.. even if its a good movie i rather iam legend

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Ah, I don't know what to pick! Heh, simple I would go with Iron Man, he's my favorite hero and also the movie was great! But the I Am Legend was great too! Yet, Iron Man all the way! XD

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Iron man was better, i am legend was just a remake of a remake of an old zombie film...and its justg like all the other zombie films...oh...except the zombies cant go out in the day...making them far less scary than regular ones povided you sleep at night...like most people do.
If i am legend didnt have will smith in it it wouldnt be anywhere near as popular i think.

I did like iron man though

gameboycolor27
gameboycolor27
32 posts
Nomad

iron man all the way

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

IronMan IronMan ha ha sorry I took RsC's chocolate and I am gone hyper.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

...this is gonna be hard, i am legend is more interesting, but iron man is more realistic,hmmm i think i gotta go with iron man

Showing 1-11 of 11