ForumsWEPRQuran and science

20 7196
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I just read an article
on this subject and I was astonished to see that on how many things they both agree.
A quote

. Modern astronomy confirms that the solar system is indeed moving in space at a rate of 12 miles per second towards a point situated in the constellation of Hercules ( alpha lyrae ) whose exact location has been precisely calculated. Astronomers have even give it a name, the solar apex.

In Quran's words
"The sun runs its coarse to a settled place That is the decree of the Almighty, the All Knowing.â Qurâan, 36:38
  • 20 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD2323zkQUM

I dont know if this belongs here, but I found it interesting.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Sorry for not answering soon cuzmy cable got disconnected
This is the translation

And the earth We have spread out, and excellent is the preparer.

In arabic word "farashnaha" is used in the meaning of lying down a carpet or a bedsheet etc
It also says that everything else was brought in pairs to. Which would be incorrect, given that many single celled organisms, especially those that use photosynthesis, are asexual.

Give me one example of asexual plant.
16:66 And lo! in the cattle there is a lesson for you. We give you to drink of that which is in their bellies, from betwixt the refuse and the blood, pure milk palatable to the drinkers.

Mammary glands are different from blood vessels and Digestive tract
16:68 And thy Lord inspired the bee, saying: Choose thou habitations in the hills and in the trees and in that which they thatch; 16:69 Then eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of thy Lord, made smooth (for thee). There cometh forth from their bellies a drink divers of hues, wherein is healing for mankind. Lo! herein is indeed a portent for people who reflect.

This isn't some thing telling you about circulatory systems and digestive tracts. You would have to be insane to think that. This obviously means that, even though the cow bleeds and poops near the udder, the udder still allows you to eat.

Why would i be insane?
Sahih International
Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]." There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought.
16:70
to top
16:70

I will get back to this after research
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

magnetosphere[/urlrn

Spreading my bread sheet. Like spreading butter. Making it flat, yes? Note expanding? Just like it says the universe is?

rnSpreading like bedsheet to lay on or a carpet to walk onrnrn

nce again, it sounds a lot more like he is making a claymatation doll than a human.

rnHere

Pages: « PREV 1 2

WTH?[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosphere]
Magnetosphere
Spreading my bread sheet. Like spreading butter. Making it flat, yes? Note expanding? Just like it says the universe is?

Spreading like a carpet to walk on
And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

magnetosphere[/urlrn

nce again, it sounds a lot more like he is making a claymatation doll than a human.

rn[url=http://www.islam101.com/science/embryo.html]Here

Posted Apr 7, '12 at 4:16pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,099 posts

Iron - Knight

Flag

magnetosphere[/urlrn

rnHerern rnPages: ë PREV 1 2

rnWTH?[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosphere]rnMagnetosphere

Spreading like a carpet to walk on

And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.

What the hell is happening?
Showing 16-20 of 20