ForumsGamesFancy Pants 3!!!

18 7326
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Well hey guys I haven't played the game yet but when I get to it I will what do you guys think about this game?

• 18 Replies
deli73
deli73
3 posts
Nomad

I've played the beta, it's pretty good so far. Fancy pants is a fun game, and I'm impressed with the creative story of Fancy Pants 3!

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Well....I enjoyed it quite a lot, especially the storyline. I not sure about the controls, at first they are pretty hard to control. but I gave it a 9/10.

PikkleZ
PikkleZ
1 posts
Nomad

I thought it was an awesome game play. Very addicting

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I've been waiting for this since I beat Fancy Pants 2. Unfortunately, it doesn't play well for some reason. I can't see what's going on. Hopefully, I can find a solution to this problem so I can play this hopefully awesome sequel.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Really fun. I have beat the entire thing. Let me know if you need help.

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

I love it
And it's a Adventure for shure

zazrulez
zazrulez
1 posts
Nomad

it is sooooooooooooooooooooo epic

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

The game is too epic for words

I like it

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

If you have played the first 2, it is even better. I like the weapon idea instead of just jumping on heads.

AlVi1998
AlVi1998
19 posts
Farmer

I have a problem. At the Misplaced Cave level i just cannot find the stars.Can anyone help me?

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

My favorite part of the game is the sword fighting with all the tiny ninjas. By the way, you can change the controls on the top of the screen, it makes the game run a bit smoother.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I admit its a fair good game.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

This is the first Fancy Pants game I've ever played, but I really like it. I think it's a wonderful game and it's addictive too. I love the graphics and the gameplay.

chiazme
chiazme
4 posts
Nomad

I'm still missing a star in the Pirate Cove level. Can anyone help?

chiazme
chiazme
4 posts
Nomad

In the Pirate Cove, at the begenning of the level, the first star is on the other side of the pirate ship, with the heap of baddies inside. Once you enter the Pirate Cove per se, the second star is on the upper left corner, you need to jump on bats to reach it. But I can't find the third star.

Showing 1-15 of 18