ForumsArt, Music, and WritingZ-War Diarys

17 1879
ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts
Peasant

I havn't written in awhile so I might not be the best speller but I'll try my best. Punction you can forget about cuz I am no good at all. I no i'm going to get a lot of crap right now but I will need some names before I finish my begining part. Want to join give what your character is like.

Entry #1

My name is John Victor Steele, I am a Private in the Z-Wars and my captain is having me record our progress through this bloody war.

*Entry #1 will continue as soon as I get some more characters. Anybody want to be in the story?*

• 17 Replies
ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts
Peasant

Entry #1 cont.

My name is John Victor Steele, I am a Private in the Z-Wars and my captain is having me record our progress through this bloody war.

Lets first start of with who is with me. I am in a crew of 5. There is me, I'm a private, 19 years old, and the Sniper of the group. We got Steve our Medic, age 20. Jacob, Assualt, Age 19. Jersey, 21, Explosive Expert, and our Captain Whistler, age 40.

We are positioned in an old abandoned Movie Theater that has a sign that says "The Henn" Its been 5 weeks since our last supply drop and we are running low of food and ammo. There are no survivors yet to be found and maybe 4 dozen zombies waiting for us to leave.

*Voices in Background*

Allright i'm coming. I got to go thin the horde outside. I'll post back later.

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts
Jester

sure,whatever.killersup will join in on,........whatever this is.

ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts
Peasant

what you want your character to be? Survivor, last soldier of another battalion, ect.

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts
Jester

a sniper,if that is acceptible.killersup says please and thank you.a survivior

ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts
Peasant

cool deal.

I'll go with your Forum Game name. Killer Sees. You are a Survivor with a Sniper Rifle you got from a dead soldier and you almost break down the door with a truck but you kill a deal of zombies and get in. You become a next soldier with my guy as a sniper. Did you come with anybody?

killersup10
killersup10
2,747 posts
Jester

killersup brought his mexican friend.tristen.he has a m16 his father used in the war of afgainistan. that is it however

ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts
Peasant

Entry #2

These Entry's must be good luck cuz right when I left somebody in a Big Red Truck ran down some zombies. They almost busted down our barricade but they stoped it right at the door and made it so they don't have a chance coming in. We sent down a Rope ladder and let them up. There where 2 guys. Guy name Killer Sees. Weird name eh, and Tristan. We recruited them to our Battalion so now we have 2 snipers and 2 assualts. We got a little ammo but now we have less food. I saw some people taking refuge in the old save-a-lot grocery store. Me, Killer, and Jersey are going to go check it out. More later.

loco5
loco5
16,292 posts
Shepherd

hey can i be in it?

Name: Felipe Valez
Weapon: 9 Iron, Beretta 3032 Tomcat
Looks: medium-long black hair, slight peach fuzz, the fingers on his right hand are slightly crooked
Personality: Uncaring, Cold, Relaxed

On the DnD Alignment, i would categorize him as Chaotic Neutral

" Chaotic Neutral characters are free-spirited and do not enjoy the unnecessary suffering of others, but if they join a team, it is because that team's goals happen to coincide with their own at the moment."

if you need any more info, just ask

ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts
Peasant

yea. where does he come from. Is he a survivor or a Soldier from another battalion.

From what I read I was thinking a escaped Prisoner who was falsy accuzed but got uncaring after years of Prison.

loco5
loco5
16,292 posts
Shepherd

he was more or less a drifter, (not the crazy unshaven bum who you see walking down the street talking to someone named fred, even though he is alone) more like a conman, he kept himself tidy and whatnot, if you can have him eventually steal himself a nice suit, that would go with his character

also he is a survivor

ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts
Peasant

Entry #3

Okay we got back and we met a man with a suit on, I think he said his name was Felipe Valez. We took him in with the Assualt Team. That makes 8 guys. We also met a dog. He was scared but he followed us and we took him in. Its a bull dog. Soooo... hmmmm. We found Felipe in the Save-A-Lot food store and we got a lot of food from there. But now we only have one clip per gun. That place was filled with zombies.

*Screamin in background*

Crap there getting in...

*Recorder drops*

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Farmer

Can i join in on this stuff?

Name: Landon Corteck
Special Skills: A third degree black belt, Good with electronics, Is an Eagle Scout.
Hometown: Vancouver, Canada
Language: Average English, Perfect French
Random: Can shoot a gun, Is a good leader, Good with kids (survivors with dead parents).
Physical description: 163 lbs, Skinny, 5 foot and 8 inches tall, Average strength, Very Nimble (which would help with Martial arts).

drago9292
drago9292
90 posts
Farmer

Oh, and Landon is traveling by himself in a ford pickup truck (full of guns). He loses his father the day before he gets involved in the story, Ok?

ZombieFreak77
ZombieFreak77
4,452 posts
Peasant

Entry #4

Soooo. Yea. They broke in and cut our power. We stopped them and found another survivor. He seems to be our Martial Artists. His name is Landown Corteck. He use to own a gun store. He came in a truck full of ammo but none for our guns so we tossed them and took a couple of guns from him. I got a Hunting Rifle, with variable scope, and a 9mm with lazer sighting.

We plan on leaving later. Maybe to a mall like in Dawn of the Dead. But we will be smarter. Thank god Landon had a full tank of gas in the truck.

End
jezz
jezz
3,347 posts
Blacksmith

Not being funny, but since you're allowing others to join your story and (especially) post character sheets, wouldn't you say this was more a detailed forum game than a piece of writing?

Showing 1-15 of 17