Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Z-War Diarys

Posted Apr 8, '12 at 5:56pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

I havn't written in awhile so I might not be the best speller but I'll try my best. Punction you can forget about cuz I am no good at all. I no i'm going to get a lot of crap right now but I will need some names before I finish my begining part. Want to join give what your character is like.

Entry #1

My name is John Victor Steele, I am a Private in the Z-Wars and my captain is having me record our progress through this bloody war.

*Entry #1 will continue as soon as I get some more characters. Anybody want to be in the story?*

Posted Apr 8, '12 at 6:20pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

Entry #1 cont.

My name is John Victor Steele, I am a Private in the Z-Wars and my captain is having me record our progress through this bloody war.

Lets first start of with who is with me. I am in a crew of 5. There is me, I'm a private, 19 years old, and the Sniper of the group. We got Steve our Medic, age 20. Jacob, Assualt, Age 19. Jersey, 21, Explosive Expert, and our Captain Whistler, age 40.

We are positioned in an old abandoned Movie Theater that has a sign that says "The Henn" Its been 5 weeks since our last supply drop and we are running low of food and ammo. There are no survivors yet to be found and maybe 4 dozen zombies waiting for us to leave.

*Voices in Background*

Allright i'm coming. I got to go thin the horde outside. I'll post back later.

Posted Apr 8, '12 at 6:56pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

sure,whatever.killersup will join in on,........whatever this is.:)

Posted Apr 8, '12 at 6:58pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

what you want your character to be? Survivor, last soldier of another battalion, ect.

Posted Apr 8, '12 at 7:00pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

a sniper,if that is acceptible.killersup says please and thank you.a survivior

Posted Apr 8, '12 at 7:13pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

cool deal.

I'll go with your Forum Game name. Killer Sees. You are a Survivor with a Sniper Rifle you got from a dead soldier and you almost break down the door with a truck but you kill a deal of zombies and get in. You become a next soldier with my guy as a sniper. Did you come with anybody?

Posted Apr 8, '12 at 7:21pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

killersup brought his mexican friend.tristen.he has a m16 his father used in the war of afgainistan. that is it however

Posted Apr 9, '12 at 2:39pm

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

Entry #2

These Entry's must be good luck cuz right when I left somebody in a Big Red Truck ran down some zombies. They almost busted down our barricade but they stoped it right at the door and made it so they don't have a chance coming in. We sent down a Rope ladder and let them up. There where 2 guys. Guy name Killer Sees. Weird name eh, and Tristan. We recruited them to our Battalion so now we have 2 snipers and 2 assualts. We got a little ammo but now we have less food. I saw some people taking refuge in the old save-a-lot grocery store. Me, Killer, and Jersey are going to go check it out. More later.

Posted Apr 10, '12 at 12:35am

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

hey can i be in it?

Name: Felipe Valez
Weapon: 9 Iron, Beretta 3032 Tomcat
Looks: medium-long black hair, slight peach fuzz, the fingers on his right hand are slightly crooked
Personality: Uncaring, Cold, Relaxed

On the DnD Alignment, i would categorize him as Chaotic Neutral

" Chaotic Neutral characters are free-spirited and do not enjoy the unnecessary suffering of others, but if they join a team, it is because that team's goals happen to coincide with their own at the moment."

if you need any more info, just ask :D

Posted Apr 10, '12 at 10:37am

ZombieFreak77

ZombieFreak77

4,582 posts

yea. where does he come from. Is he a survivor or a Soldier from another battalion.

From what I read I was thinking a escaped Prisoner who was falsy accuzed but got uncaring after years of Prison.

Reply to Z-War Diarys

You must be logged in to post a reply!