ForumsWEPRObama or Clinton?

11 3649
ngc1994
ngc1994
17 posts
Nomad

Should the winner of the 2008 primary elections be Barack Obama or Hillary(I suck) Clinton. I think that Obama should win because he has better ideas for the country, and Hillary is a Clinton.

• 11 Replies
necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Obama is the lesser of two evils. Saw this funny t-shirt yesterday.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Sorry, here is the funny/cruel shirt(hope it works this time) is:
http://images.cafepress.com/product/240786302v1_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I'll throw in my opinion saying, I don't believe either of them are entirely fit to run things in the presidential office. Both of them will most likely bring our troops back, and then we will probably get nuked.

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

UnknownShadow, that's the biggest logical leap I've seen on these boards in... 24 hours? Bush and co are pissing off half the planet, producing more terrorists each day, while either of the Democrats would work towards lasting peace instead of eternal war. McCain is just more of Bush all over again.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

First off, please look through other threads before posting a new one, This is the actual thread for this.

Also, yes, there are many T-Shirts on this campaign, but many are inappropriate for this site.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

My opinion on this crazy all out battle (although i am a republican extremist) is that hillary should win she is leading th popular vote and the super delegates are leaning towards barack husein obama whos father was a muslim and has just recently quit his church Barack would not be able to take care of the iraq situation and suddam husein(sodamn insane) would still likely be there
Go McCain

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Good t-shirt though .
And ya, this has been done before.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@purpledinosaur

Obama's father was a cultural Muslim, he was not a practicing Muslim. And why does religion have anything to do with who should be president? And by the way, Saddam is dead, he's not coming back.........

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

@purpledinosaur: Not to mention Hillary isn't leading the popular delegate count; unless you do some REALLY creative math.

seconding thelistman on what a person's religion has to do with them being president. Most presidents have been able to keep the two separate, which is how it should be.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I say Obama if he is not evil and Clinton if he is...don't know what I am talking about? Some think he is in league with Satan or the Anti-Christ...

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Well if he was in league with Satan, then we would be able to pull out of Iraq even faster, because he could send everyone we are fighting to Hael. However, those who think he is in league with Satan are religious nut-jobs trying to smear his campaign.

Showing 1-11 of 11