ForumsGamesAnything Elder Scrolls

99 18216
Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

Put anything related to an Elder Scrolls game here. Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim. And you can talk about the DLCs.

• 99 Replies
Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

Anything on Dawnguard guys?

Missed me? I've been out becoming a master in Skyrim, so I can answer almost any question you can think up.

you can download mods to do it for you.

Well, there are just as many people who play TES games on the Xbox and PS3 who cannot download mods, (or can, at risk of being banned from Xbox Live and/or PSN).

And I, too, would be delighted if they perfected Morrowind for us console players for better graphics and interface. Like a version of Skyrim, but with the Morrowind weapons, armor, and Houses/Guilds.
Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

I would LOVE if the next series would be in Blackmarsh!

Are you kidding? The Kingdom of Argonia is the most communist equivalent in Tamriel as anywhere. They are monocultured, let next to no foreigners into the Province, and is a giant marsh. The landscape is identical everywhere you go.

I say we revisit High Rock/Orsinium/Hammerfell area. That makes almost every race and landscape into one small area.
espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

well i cant wait for the Dawnstar DLC thats coming soon.
super excited about it!

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

derp, i mean Dawnguard.
my cousing was talking about star wars and ended up typing dawnstar lol

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Anything on Dawnguard guys?

Go look in the Skyrim thread, there were a few comments about it there (after all it's a Skyrim DLC).

Are you kidding? The Kingdom of Argonia is the most communist equivalent in Tamriel as anywhere. They are monocultured, let next to no foreigners into the Province, and is a giant marsh. The landscape is identical everywhere you go.

' Humbug. Monoculture? More like no culture at all; only wild tropical swamplands there.
' Communist? The Argonians there are organized in tribal structures, I don't know what is so communistic about that. And even then, I like it when there are special political aspects and the like in a game, like in Morrowind with it's Great Houses. In that aspect Oblivion and Skyrim have been very disappointing.
' Also, I'm sure you could do plenty of interesting stuff there. Concerning lore, there are of course the Hist, who are probably one of the most ancient sentient race in all of Tamriel. Concerning gameplay, Blackmarsh is supposed to be full of dangerous predators. Also there is a lot of potential for guerilla-style warfare between Argonians and Imperials/Thalmor.

Also, it would be an occasion for Bethesda to finally realize some abundant flora (something they aren't too good at), with the possibilities of dense jungles and marshes, everglades and mangroves. So don't say the landscape would be identical.
Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

The Argonians there are organized in tribal structures,

I'm sorry, there may have been a miscommunication, I'm talking about the Kingdom of Argonia as it has been after is seceeded from the Empire in the Fourth Era. There is an organized government, and, as I said, it is very communistic.

And it is almost as if you are confusing with the Ashlanders of Morrowind. They live much in the enviroment as you described.

Concerning lore, there are of course the Hist, who are probably one of the most ancient sentient races in all of Tamriel.

Being it that it is hard to belive the Ayleids, Chimer, and Dwemer all lived before the Dragon War, (They were early Mythic Era), you may find it harder to belive the Hists lived Hundreds, maybe thousands of years, before the Mythic Era. Depending on the source you use, the Hists were the oldest sentient race in all of Nirn.

Also, it would be an occasion for Besthesda to finally realize some abundant flora (something they aren't too good at), with the possibilities of dense jungles and marshes, everglades and mangroves.

Two things, first a question: Are you asking for more plantlife for simply the beautiful scenery, or for more alchemical reasons? And also, dense jungles and everglades are more the landscape of Elsweyr, a land I find repulsive and primitive.

And one thing I liked in Oblivion that was removed from Skyrim: Goblins. The little buggers can be exceedingly annoying, but I find a kind of grim amusement in starting wars between the Goblin Clans.

well i cant wait for the Dawnstar DLC coming soon.

You explained the name mistake, but you must be playing on either the PC or PS3, because I, an Xbox player, already have the expansion, and I'd call it interesting, if anything.
johnny9116
johnny9116
13 posts
Nomad

the elderscrolls are great but they lose their taste once you have done everything or that you have completed the game lots of times.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Hey, in Skyrim, can i get Hjerim House if I win the Imperial side of the war?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Yes you can get every house, no matter if u choose Stormcloack of Imperial.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Okay, thanks a ton. I really love Hejerim.

DTD_Rev
DTD_Rev
3 posts
Nomad

Yes it's a god house but i can't wait for the next Elder scroll game beside Elder scroll online.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Why you should not steal a guard's sweetroll;
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEzeybl3kTY&feature=relmfu[/url]
Go to 1:12
Note: The guard is the one saying sweetroll.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

i have a question about morrowind (i've looked it up allot and now i REALLY want it for PC) if i get the game of the year edition can i still get the mod maker? because at least on amazon the one i saw didn't come with it, so would i still be able to download it elsewhere or should i search for another copy with the mod maker?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

i have a question about morrowind (i've looked it up allot and now i REALLY want it for PC) if i get the game of the year edition can i still get the mod maker? because at least on amazon the one i saw didn't come with it, so would i still be able to download it elsewhere or should i search for another copy with the mod maker?

Modmaker doesn't come with the game. Just download it from the internet.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Oh. Well where do you download it from?

Also I saw something in the discriptipn about one of he expansion packs and I have a question about it, it says you can join the colony, practically run said colony, kill the werewolves or become a werewolf. Does that mean that you can pick only one of those four options or could you say join the colony AND kill the werewolves or run the colony and kill the werewolves etc.

Showing 76-90 of 99