ForumsSupport ForumLast was on

11 3218
ShaGRocK
ShaGRocK
52 posts
Nomad

I say we should have something on peoples profile pages that tells u when they last where on. so u know if there quit or not.

• 11 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I say, it is an okay idea, but definately not on the top of the to-do list. You can usually tell if someone quit, or if they were going to be gone for awhile, they'd be smart to at least say why they are leaving and for how long. (Depends if they come back)

~Strider

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well yea i agree with Estel.

but some people dont bother about it

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

There are tons of things people want to change in their profiles. It's a good idea, but still, only one of many good ideas.

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with Estel, but more towards the top of the list, yet still not all the way up there. Good idea though. I support it.

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

i agree, and i also thin kif someones not on in 6 months to delete them, so more names are available.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well what you just said relates to name reusing, and some people may not know accounts are delted

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I agree that this is a good idea, it would give people an idea of how active others are, and if others have left. To be nitpicky, this belongs here.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

wow i completely forgot about that sticky....

IM FORGETTING EVERYTHING!!!

o wait no ididnt i just forgot to post it lol@me

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

well if someone tries to logon with THAT account and THAT password plokkey, then there should be a popup screen like "your accout has been deleted to innactivity"

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

It's not that necessary, unless you have friends and you want to talk to them by posting on their profile. But then if you're that eager to talk to them and wait 'til they're on, you should get each other's instant messaging screen names. xD

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Swordman!Stop posting I agree its getting annoying (for me anyway) and yea this would be cool.

Showing 1-11 of 11