ForumsSupport ForumQuestion for staff regarding armorstudios

7 1890
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Ok, I was recently on armorstudios.com, the development/buisness half of armorgames. I discovered a strange thing, it claims the Founder/CEO of armorstudios is some guy named Gabriel Ochsenhofer, now correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't that be Daniel Mcneely?

• 7 Replies
conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

It doesn't look like they're totally related. There's no way all the games on armor studios are on armor games.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

i think its true conquer, but maybe AG has its own subdivision of AS.

like a province/state in a country

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

well maybe someone named gabriel thought of the idea of AS... then he has the rep for making AS, but daniel still has rep for AG ... random question... did daniel mcneely make games of gondor?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Apparently it is a small branch of Armor Games. Daniel McNeely is the founder of Armor Games, but the other guy just runs that site.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Apparently it is a small branch of Armor Games. Daniel McNeely is the founder of Armor Games, but the other guy just runs that site.
I was assuming the other way around but I guess thats possible.
John
John
344 posts
Nomad

Gabs and Kenney make up Armor Studios, and they are a small team of game producers and the ArmorBot (highscore) application. They are also nice guys.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Gabs and Kenney make up Armor Studios, and they are a small team of game producers and the ArmorBot (highscore) application. They are also nice guys.

Thats explains a lot, so armorstudios is techinally far below armorgames on authority.
Showing 1-7 of 7