Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Share your hints: Decision

Posted Apr 12, '12 at 7:20am

cloud342

cloud342

5 posts

Tell others about what you think is a high priority tip for you in decision. Maybe you can tell them that never recon a area with too much zombies or say that the shotgun is better than the machine gun. Share your tips. This shall really help your mates and guess what? Earn AP by posting too.

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 1:14am

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

I don't use machine gun a lot in Decision. I usually use rocket launcher and grenade. I switch those weapon while loading other. So I kill a lot of zombie.

Posted Apr 18, '12 at 11:10am

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

I don't use machine gun a lot in Decision. I usually use rocket launcher and grenade. I switch those weapon while loading other. So I kill a lot of zombie.

I like te mechine gun, although it doesnt do much damage, but its good for drawing back the enemy such as the boss

Posted Apr 18, '12 at 11:43am

trying

trying

436 posts

Just get the rocket launcher and spam away there's no other weapon you need.

Posted Apr 26, '12 at 11:45am

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

191 posts

I like te mechine gun, although it doesnt do much damage, but its good for drawing back the enemy such as the boss

There's a boss in Assault Position mode ?

Posted Apr 30, '12 at 12:32pm

macfan1

macfan1

436 posts

The rpg7 is the best weapon in the game. You should always build a tower and factory in every map area you unlock. Instead of exterminating all the zombies on foot, go into a guard tower and with a machine gun, kill them all there.

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 8:45pm

Xice360

Xice360

16 posts

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 1:12pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

260 posts

@GodOfWar35: He was talking about the machine gun your character has (M16, M60 or Mini-Gun), not the machine gun on the tower.

Reply to Share your hints: Decision

You must be logged in to post a reply!