TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

ooo lol

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

One thing i do like about macbook air is how great a projectile it is!!! So arrow dynamic. Try it NOW!

I personally like PC more than the MACBOOK air

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I feel your pain...

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Obviously Macs are better, but I've been using a PC too long to switch over.

NerdDatLuvsme
NerdDatLuvsme
1 posts
Nomad

WOooo!!! i dont hav no emblem!!!

anyway. i like macs much better than pc. You owe me $1,900 metal!!!
I threw my macbook and it went boom! crash! dioooooosh!!!! XD!

Anyway. MAcs now have pc software installed on them like microsoft office and can download some recent PC only software from the internet. That may have been worded weird but oh well. Hey, i think this is my first post!

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!
Right here

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

well that seems like the right setion to put that.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

lol ya i was about to say, wasnt there already a thread about this?
I hate all those dumb mac computers that are making fun of PC because its using some guy that supposivly looks fat, and an ugly retard for mac, and its like OOPS I FORGOT SOMETHING walks slowly to nowhere.

Forte07
Forte07
10 posts
Nomad

well the thing about this debate is i really cant say anything about it...only because I've only had HP computers all my life..but I will say something by the facts of my friends opinions, PC has been better for gaming and business type people, and Mac is more for just music makers and players...so I'm going to have to go for PC.

and if there is already a debate about this, and if the other thread has been going longer, then this one should be cut off by now....if thats possible.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i have a mac and (well not mine) it is really fast cause now i have to use dial up but when i has a DSL line it was way fast so i say mac

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

So mac. I HATE my PC. It's so slow, the movie maker sucks. the only thing a pc is good for is playing games. And I don't really play computer games. Like software. I love flash's.

alex923
alex923
4 posts
Nomad

Macs are the most cool, fast, reliable, virus free computers in the world. sure, some computer games aren't compatible with mac, but that is just because companies like Dell and Hewlett Packard (HP) sign contracts with gaming companies so that people will buy more PCs. At my Church, we have about 100 Macbooks and eMacs, and in the twenty five years of my church, not one mac is broken (even the first ones!).

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i have even an mac myself, theyre actually better than pc's , theyre fast, virusfree, they don't use alot of space, theyre incredible with sound and video quality, and theyre also recommed for video/music software since they have very good quality of graphics and sound, but for games you rather take an pc with xp on it, also the xp is easier than imac, somethimes you have too figure out things about how they work, i think also thats the reason why alot of people rather take an pc

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Mac is the best out there. PC stinks!

Showing 16-30 of 32