ForumsForum GamesInterview with the WGR World Tag Team Champions

0 1023
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

As the title states. I'll be posting interviews with the WGR World Tag Team Champions, in this thread. I'll update this thread about once a month, as more interviews become available.

http://i.imgur.com/U3pk0.png

JoshDragon: Hello and welcome to the show. I've got two special guests, with me here. The WGR World Tag Team Champions. Who have gone undefeated since their debut.

Now I have to ask, how did it feel to win the titles against Mort_Kawasaki and Killersup?

Santi: Quite humbling actually, it was the first competition I won on this site. I believe that thebluerabbit and I are a perfect match, nothing to do with both of us having the fox armatars.

thebluerabbit: i was happy :3 i wasnt too surprised though because i know that both santi and i are really good players. it was also fun to win something as a part of a team.

JoshDragon: You have a title match this week against LouWeed and WiiPlayer. Are you expecting to come out on top and is there any behind the scene strategy which you can share with us?

Santi: I would hope to win, as anyone else. To be honest, I don't have any real strategy. I play the games, enjoy them, then go as far as I can with it.

thebluerabbit: well... im confident because as i said, i do know that both of us are really good players. but i never underestimate anybody so i really cant say more then that. all i want is that all of us will give our best.

JoshDragon: Since winning the tag team titles, your team has been remarkably strong. What's been the secret to your success? Do you feel unbeatable?

Santi: We'd probably not have won without thebluerabbit. He has utterly taken charge of just about every game you've given us. With playing against the next tag team, like I mentioned previously, there is no strategy. Just play to the best of your skills, and hope for the best.

thebluerabbit: lol i wouldnt say unbeatable. but i do have confidence when i say that there will have to be a team that consists of 2 really good players to beat us. or a game that both of us are really bad at.

JoshDragon: If you could have a match-up with any two players. Who would they be and why?

Santi: Actually, it's quite ironic how things turned out. I'd personally like to go against killersup and thebluerabbit. killersup because he's one of my better friends on this site, and he beat me in the AGC. Under me being unwell, but I'm not here to whine. thebluerabbit, well, I've just seen his skill, and I've always wanted to go one vs one with him, but two vs two would work out just fine.

thebluerabbit: i dont really know because im not that competitive. maybe some of my ghosts friends. i know many of them are also good players and it would be fun to play against people i know personally

JoshDragon: Thanks for your time. Hope you have a great match with the challengers.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0