Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted May 11, '12 at 8:56am

157C

157C

58 posts

you could walk away but that's not always the best solution unless to walk away to tell a teacher or an adult or stay and stand up.

Posted May 18, '12 at 5:01pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Best way to avoid a fight walk away from the people trying to start something.

and what would you do if they would follow you or get more people?

Some people challenged me and a friend to a fight we walked off they backed down which was good for them. Make friends my friend Vinnie would probably back me up in a fight you do not want to mess with him.

and what would you do if you had only three or five friends while there are ten or twenty bullies? or if your friends would run away or bully you too in fear they could get bullied?

Most people know I'm a calm collected person , but most dont know I had anger issues and I can control it well but if someone tries to fight me and I snap they would be in the hospital no exaggeration.

and then you are the bad boy because they have more witnesses that say you started the fight.

I have never been attacked I've been challenged. One guy tried to start something with his "posse of five guys" with me I had to back down when he tried to get me to fight him one on one I declined. It takes more than a push and an insult.

that is what i call courage.

If your ever in a fight here are some rules so you cant get in legal trouble if on school grounds make sure the person your fighting hits you first then you can legally hit them back once ( it sucks I no)  then its self defense.

good strategy but what would you do if you had no witnesses?

I just try not to get in fights

that is the best way to "survive" in school.

Posted May 18, '12 at 11:39pm

157C

157C

58 posts

I have never been attacked I've been challenged. One guy tried to start something with his "posse of five guys" with me I had to back down when he tried to get me to fight him one on one I declined. It takes more than a push and an insult.

That's what i call bravery, it's not breave to fight a bully it's brave to back down because people might make fun of you but that's bravery.
Just try to stay out of fights, it's the best thing to do.

Posted May 19, '12 at 12:41pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

If your ever in a fight here are some rules so you cant get in legal trouble if on school grounds make sure the person your fighting hits you first then you can legally hit them back once ( it sucks I no)  then its self defense.

good strategy but what would you do if you had no witnesses?

or when the first blow is also the last blow? someone who is phyiscally weak will fall against someone who is strong if he gets one strong hit. and then the bully can just come back at another time and do the "first (also last) blow" again. the more friends you have the better your chances i think. espacially if they are strong friends who are different then you.

Posted May 20, '12 at 6:23pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Yes , I have been bullied by school bullys .
Just Psychicly and Annoying way .
Im lucky .

Posted May 20, '12 at 7:03pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

or when the first blow is also the last blow? someone who is phyiscally weak will fall against someone who is strong if he gets one strong hit. and then the bully can just come back at another time and do the "first (also last) blow" again. the more friends you have the better your chances i think. espacially if they are strong friends who are different then you.

Not like you'll die.
when you recover, use the same technique on the bully.
Smash a stick in his head if you have to.

Posted May 20, '12 at 10:08pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

Smash a stick in his head if you have to.

congradulations,the cops are after you for killing a kid.nice.

Posted May 21, '12 at 12:00am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

Not like you'll die.
when you recover, use the same technique on the bully.

its not really easy to recover and then KEEP fighting if your in great pain.

Posted May 21, '12 at 8:40am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

its not really easy to recover and then KEEP fighting if your in great pain.

Don't fight that day, do it some other day.
You just need to make it clear to bully that you don't forget or forgive.

Posted May 21, '12 at 8:42am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

congradulations,the cops are after you for killing a kid.nice.

You don't have to smash it so hard.
Also don't go on such payback missions in rage, but in a cold calculated way.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!