Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted May 21, '12 at 9:08am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

647 posts

You don't have to smash it so hard.Also don't go on such payback missions in rage, but in a cold calculated way. 

But then also don't hit it too "weak". And don't aim for the head if you don't want him to get to hospital.

Posted May 21, '12 at 9:18am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

But then also don't hit it too "weak". And don't aim for the head if you don't want him to get to hospital.

This depends

Posted May 21, '12 at 10:11am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

Don't fight that day, do it some other day.

and then YOUR the one who started it? and what if the bully wanted to apologize that day? even if he didnt he would be able to use that excuse. and if you were to listen you might just get hit again. as a physically weak person violence (even when winning) usually leads to disaster.

Posted May 21, '12 at 10:40am

toemas

toemas

314 posts

you need to be as mentally strong as physically strong against a bully maybe you don’t have to beat him to death with a stick ( XD) but just show him who's boss like he knows not to mess with you

Posted May 21, '12 at 11:07am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

and then YOUR the one who started it? and what if the bully wanted to apologize that day? even if he didnt he would be able to use that excuse. and if you were to listen you might just get hit again. as a physically weak person violence (even when winning) usually leads to disaster

Once you show that you mean business, everyone backsout

Posted May 21, '12 at 11:53pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

Once you show that you mean business, everyone backsout

i cant think how your statement has anything with my quote... its still right. you do one of the things i mentioned and your the one who is in trouble

Posted May 22, '12 at 11:54am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

i cant think how your statement has anything with my quote... its still right. you do one of the things i mentioned and your the one who is in trouble

One times trouble is better than constant trouble.

Posted May 22, '12 at 12:36pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

One times trouble is better than constant trouble.

yes but sometimes thinking of a way to stay out of both of them is better then being in one of them. and the one times trouble you speak of might be worse then being bullied. besides, eventually the paths of the bully and the bullied have to seperate so even if you arent able to solve the problem it will eventually stop.

Posted May 22, '12 at 3:57pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

yes but sometimes thinking of a way to stay out of both of them is better then being in one of them. and the one times trouble you speak of might be worse then being bullied. besides, eventually the paths of the bully and the bullied have to seperate so even if you arent able to solve the problem it will eventually stop.

BS
There is no other way

Posted May 22, '12 at 11:54pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

i just talked about another way. telling someone who cares, having lots of friends, or just enduring until the bully and the bullied both go to their own paths.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!