Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted May 26, '12 at 9:01pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

well in that case they would go to (idk the word in english but the place were people like they are going. like jail for younger people) and obviously the police will probably know already not to believe to their lies.

You may think that, but the mere chance that they could be telling the truth makes the cops unable to do anything, plus it's multiple voices agianst one.

well in that case they would go to (idk the word in english but the place were people like they are going. like jail for younger people) and obviously the police will probably know already not to believe to their lies.

Juvy really isn't that bad of a place, especially for really bad kids caue all their friends are there already, plus free food and if you've been there enough, alot of power because you know all the exploits.

(just noticed I quoted you twice lol)

do people who do sports are usually weak enough to bully?

It's just different proportions, if the bullied is bigger, then the bully has to be even bigger.

Posted May 26, '12 at 9:03pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

woah, sorry for the post spam there, I kept on getting 'errors' saying I couldn't send and aperently I did send, and I sent alot.

Posted May 27, '12 at 8:26am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

You may think that, but the mere chance that they could be telling the truth makes the cops unable to do anything, plus it's multiple voices agianst one.

but it will be a warning. the bully probably wont do it again and the police will keep an eye.

Juvy really isn't that bad of a place, especially for really bad kids caue all their friends are there already, plus free food and if you've been there enough, alot of power because you know all the exploits.

so? the original idea of jails/juvy isnt a punishment. the idea is to protect others. i honestly dont care if they live like kings there. as long as they dont harm other people i dont care how happy they are.

woah, sorry for the post spam there, I kept on getting 'errors' saying I couldn't send and aperently I did send, and I sent alot.

happens too much lately

Posted May 27, '12 at 11:41pm

samiel

samiel

415 posts

bullys are a pathetic excuse for human beings that need to find flaw in someone else there all just pathetic i used to get bullied by everyone now i get bullyd by people literaly like 2 weight classes below me and half as tall

Posted May 27, '12 at 11:50pm

samiel

samiel

415 posts

id also like to say that sometimes physical retaliation is the best choice of action somtimes the small things like one time this guy tried to push me and elbowed him in the side he yelled at me i said sorry it was an accident which was one of his favorite things to say id always say it back after id kick em in the knee or somthing like that they never did anything

Posted May 28, '12 at 1:00am

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

so? the original idea of jails/juvy isnt a punishment. the idea is to protect others. i honestly dont care if they live like kings there. as long as they dont harm other people i dont care how happy they are.

Ye, but then they come back with more "fun" ideas from their buddies like try to light at least 10 people on fire a day for a week, that was an eventful week.

Posted May 28, '12 at 1:29pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

Ye, but then they come back with more "fun" ideas from their buddies like try to light at least 10 people on fire a day for a week, that was an eventful week.

and then, back to jail for many many years. people might get hurt but i cant see another way that can be better.

Posted May 28, '12 at 3:06pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

If they're all cowering in fear, then nope. But having them as witnesses would help later.

have you seen the cartoon movie with the ants? a whole anthill got bullied by a group of locusts. the ants gave the locusts foods to live in peace. but who do you think were more? the ants. in the end they defeated the locusts just because there were more ants than locusts. so, if you get many people, even if they are weak, they can defeat one strong bully. if you try to lift a car without any help you can not even move it, but if there are enough people who help you, then you can lift the car.

Because that's so cool...

you are right, getting beaten is cooler than being protected.

Really they could just keep on saying what you have is a sport injury, you don't just quit sports because you are hurt, and they usually don't break bones.

once i got an effusion of blood that was as big as both my hands (i was thirteen)! you can not pretend that this was a sport injury, the teacher would notice or am i wrong?

a tape-recorder is a good idea, but a hidden video-recorder would be better. then show it to the police (if parents and teacher wont believe you) as evidence. in the worst case you can allways get a lawyer (if you have enough money) or you could press charges against the bullies.

Posted May 29, '12 at 12:55pm

Demarius

Demarius

165 posts

I have been bullied throughout my school career, and lets just say it changed my attitude about people. It also changed my own personality and attitude about life. I hate bullies and wish they would all rot in hell.

Posted Jun 2, '12 at 7:03am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

I have been bullied throughout my school career, and lets just say it changed my attitude about people. It also changed my own personality and attitude about life. I hate bullies and wish they would all rot in hell.

it is not up to us to decide what punishment they should get. bullies are they reason why i believe in karma. what they deserve is what they get.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!