Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted Jun 10, '12 at 11:31am

ScouseWarrior

ScouseWarrior

1,394 posts

Then they are weak if they can not brush off such weak assaults as words.

So you're telling me you would be able to stand being pushed around, punched, kicked and insulted about you and your family by multiple people everyday? I think not!

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 3:42pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,900 posts

if you feel pain from words then you are not weak. you feel the pain like someone hit you with a truck. or would you be weak if you would feel physical pain just because peoples who feel psychical pain are weak? pain is pain is pain, so if someone is weak because he felt psychical pain, does it make you weak if you feel physical pain?

Emotional turmoil? Because they are considering suicide because someone called them an idiot, gay, or ugly or whatever the hell passes for an insult these days? Then they are cowards and weak.

the "nicest" insults that i heard were "we throw a party on your grave after you died."

imagine you must hear the worst insults you know every day for the rest of your life plus you get punched and kicked and you can not do anything because nobody will not do anything to help you and the bullies outnummber you thirty to one plus they follow you everywhere to bully you and if you try to tell someone else what happened they twist your story so you will become the bad one so they can continue bullying you.. if that is not a reason to think about suicide i do not know what should be a reason for suicide.

And those are the chemically imbalanced people. There is medicine for that. Having a disease doesn't mean your weak, it makes them at least stronger then the cowards who kill themselves over words.

And how is that different? Oh no! Not an entire class calling you names AT THE SAME TIME! How will those poor kids live with themselves? Being called an "Ugly *****" by everyone? Oh no! They all said it, so it must be true!

to both quotes above: if they would bully you only with words you could ignore them by using hidden mp3 players. but they use their fists, feet and all their strenght that they have to hurt you too. sometimes they use other tools than their body. and if you try to run or hide they will follow and seek you.

Oh no! I am apparently bullying someone with words! Not words in real life, of course, but words on a computer screen! How will the poor sap live with himself, after a random guy on the internet BULLIED him? Quickly, call the ambulance! This man's emotions have been damaged!

you are insulting him and if i remember it right then the mods can ban you for insulting someone.

i get more and more the thought that you try to cover that you are weak by calling others weak. or do you like to call others weak if you can not know how they feel? i mean, i could call you weak just because you feel pain after hitting something with your toe. feeling pain is a signal of our body to inform us that there is something wrong. if you can not feel any pain than you can not feel a bullet/knife in your arm.

Do you know what kids have to go threw in other parts of the world? There are child soldiers. There are starving children. There are sex slaves. And do you know what these children do? They do an amazing thing. They survive. They continue living, few even think of killing themselves. But these middle class and upper class kids? They are called a name and think of killing themselves. They are cowards, with all the hell children go threw in poor continents, a man who is a king compared to them thinks that his life is not worth living. It is pathetic.

So money buys happiness? Not love, not support, none of that? Because that's the feeling I get here. Yes, the kids are usally born into fairly fortunate families, but just having money shouldn't mean that you will be happy. Besides, I don't consider the ones who kill themselves weak, so much as I consider the ones who survive very strong. Tell me, if most of those kids survive even after going trough all that pain, is it fair for me to call the rare one who commits suicide a coward? After all, everyone else could deal with all that pain. If they could deal with it, then that one kid who couldn't must have been weak right?

And you really understate the amount of bullying they recieve. No one just meets a random stranger on the street who said something rude and decided to kill themselves. Before they do they are often depressed for a long time. Months, years, and they don't see their life getting any better. They really don't want to live the kind of life where there is no love and as far as they can see never will be. (At least that's my guess) It's probably a lot worse considering they're willing to die over it.

there is a difference between these kids. it is called hope that everything they must endure ends some day. bullied kids have no hope that their life could get better some day.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 4:25pm

Bluegalaxy

Bluegalaxy

22 posts

Maybe this could be a solution for those of you get bullied:

Take a video or voice reording of the bully doing or saying violent or hurtful stuff to you??? This way, your teacher (or parent/gaurdian) can have proof that those people are bullying you. If they deny it before you show the video, all the better for you as they get ticked off not only for bullying but for being dishonest too ;).

To me, bullying can be a very serious issue, especially if it turns violent, so many schools that I know give alot of punishment for it. It depends on the school you go to, some are more strict than others about bullying. If this isn't a school case and if you are an adult and people are hitting you, maybe they can get a law case or something against them with your video for evidence?? I don't know much for adults.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 4:29pm

Bluegalaxy

Bluegalaxy

22 posts

The case maybe for assault or something? (xD I have no idea about adults or teenagers) It depends on how seriously you get beat up if it does turn violent. I don't think words can do much for you if your an adult.

This may be better than taking a video yourself: Get a friend or a bystander to take the video discreetly for you, this way, the bullies probably won't know that they are getting caught in the act.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 4:59pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

I used to be with a kid through all of middle school who everyone hated. Pretty much everyone bullied him verbally and most physically, every single day of 3 years. Teachers didn't do a thing, he had no break from it except when he came back home, but then he has to come back and barely ever missed a day.
Even this kid went through emotional hell and back, he still is alive to this day, dosen't this show you a bit about how it's not an immediate cause and effect between bullying and suicide?

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 5:35pm

CheapCheep

CheapCheep

244 posts

Then I will continue to laugh at you weak people, who's kriptonite is words.
-314d1

Really? Have a heart! Have a soul! People have commited SUICIDE because the things people say to them and you call them WEAK?!? IT DOESN'T JUST AFFECT THE PERSONS LIFE, IT AFFECTS EVERYONE ELSE'S LIVES! YOU HAVE LITERALLY MADE ME RAGE!!! MY FRIEND COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF LOW LIFE SCUM LIKE YOU! SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ***!!! I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE IN A BOX ON THE SIDE OF SCUMBAG STREET! DONT EVEN PULL THAT SARCASTIC VOICE **** ON ME!!! YOU NEED HELP! IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE THE SAME WAY YOU DO RIGHT NOW, REALITYS GOING TO COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE ***!

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 9:34pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Really? Have a heart! Have a soul! People have commited SUICIDE because the things people say to them and you call them WEAK?!? IT DOESN'T JUST AFFECT THE PERSONS LIFE, IT AFFECTS EVERYONE ELSE'S LIVES! YOU HAVE LITERALLY MADE ME RAGE!!! MY FRIEND COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF LOW LIFE SCUM LIKE YOU! SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ***!!! I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE IN A BOX ON THE SIDE OF SCUMBAG STREET! DONT EVEN PULL THAT SARCASTIC VOICE **** ON ME!!! YOU NEED HELP! IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE THE SAME WAY YOU DO RIGHT NOW, REALITYS GOING TO COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE ***!

I hope you're recognizing that "raging" isn't going to change anything whatsoever. Besides, bullying isn't going to necessarily make someone commit suicide. There has to be other reasons for it, because a person can't really "crack" from bullying. The most common reason for this is the person's mentallity. If the person is (yes, I'm ACTUALLY going to say this) chemically unbalanced. It's just something that naturally happens to some select people. Yes, it's unforunate, but if the person wasn't 100% before they began to get bullied, then they are more likely to consider suicide. Why do you think most suicides happen with teenagers? Their hormones are all messed up, and they can't comprehend the consequences.

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 10:11pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

Verbal abuse, shrug it off but as for physical abuse, get even by any means necessary and if you kill your self over this the you are a wimp and do not deserve to survive

Posted Jun 11, '12 at 11:28pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,437 posts

@CheapCheep
Isn't calling him scum and saying you hope he dies alone bullying as well?

Posted Jun 12, '12 at 1:45pm

sensanaty

sensanaty

1,145 posts

Do you like to be hurt?

Life's not always butterflies and sunshine. Kids need to get used to it, the easy way, if possible.

No they aren't. These people are the ones who're going through a lot of emotional turmoil and I consider them brave for even dealing with it up until the point that they did.

They would be brave if they took a firm stand and rebelled against the bullies. If they just whimper and complain and say "oh I'm depressed because I'm being bullied :'(" , then they need to work a little on their self-esteem.

I'm talking about kids. Kids who are bullied by basically entire classes. Yes it happens, and it's never justified.

And you've obviously never been to the Balkans. Or Russia. Kids there are as horrible. I remember my childhood, it was a rough one. I had a switchblade with me at all times, and I've had to use it more than once. I remember hearing my friends and parents always complain about "weak little ****s" because they get verbally bullied. We're here, fighting every day because society's just retarded in the certain country, taking it all in as if nothing's happening, then you hear about a kid committing suicide because "Bullies called me fat/ugly/etc. :'(". Well BooHoo. Grow some guts, and stand up for yourself.

So any average man should be able to live a happy life feeling hated.

Wearing red and white instead of black and white, or vice versa can get you stabbed in certain parts of Belgrade. So, I think a grown man has better stuff to worry about than a little hate.

Ah, looks like I broke him with my words.

You remind me of my best friend. I love you. :D

When people yell **** at you in class?

Oh please, it's not like your parents never insulted you. Sheesh, what's with people these days.

And how would you feel if everyone rejected you

I was rejected as a child, and I still am. I fit in with Serbians, but I pop out in another country as a "psycho" or whatever else I've been called. You just have to get used to it.

And whoever says "Oh I have problems and I'm depressed :(" you really should start looking at other countries. A lot of people that are perfectly happy with their lives lived through very difficult stuff. Saying your problems are bigger than someone elses is just plain stupid. I'm not saying I have the biggest problems on Earth, and I'm glad of it. My life isn't perfect, I've been in too much **** already, but I'm not complaining. Other's have it worse than me.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!