Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted Aug 5, '12 at 6:07pm

XVERB

XVERB

2,467 posts

No he dousn't, i go to his house almost everyday and their are no signs of abuse. No being scared of his parents or anything like that! So no abuse either. Anyone else want to try and help me and my friend out with this situation?

do you have any idea why he is sending you those messages?

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 5:30pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Yesterday my friend got expelled for spitting in a bullies eye and now he keeps sending me messages and they sound like he's going to kill himself. What should me, the host of this forum, do?

well, you could try to cheer him up. try to help your friend. you could go to your principle and explain why your friend spit in the eye of the bully.

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 10:37pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,785 posts

Its kinda funny to Killesup to hear about people who say "oh yeah i was bullied once in....." Those people are the lucky.Killersup has been bullied for 8 years....and nothing much can be done about it now....

Posted Aug 15, '12 at 11:36pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

Its kinda funny to Killesup to hear about people who say "oh yeah i was bullied once in....." Those people are the lucky.Killersup has been bullied for 8 years....and nothing much can be done about it now....

When you leave school, you won't be bullied - then you will be one of those people saying "Oh yeah i was bullied once in.."

I know it sucks, but take everyones advice here to try stop it.

Posted Aug 16, '12 at 12:58pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

Bullying is really pissing me off right now! There is a girl in my class who is a very close friend of mine; and she's going to a new school cuz shes geting bullied because of the way she dresses. She looks pretty when she dresses. I'm so pist she's leaving!

Please respond back if you know what I should do or have had a similar expirience.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 10:38pm

kevin8ye

kevin8ye

514 posts

if u count arguing with some guy i know, then no

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 2:58pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

arguing is not bullying

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 9:28pm

batmat

batmat

8 posts

Well well a bullying forum. Lets see bullied for 8 years (since I was in 2rd grade). I know people here this all the time but if you actually do stand up to them they will stop. Or you can be like me, the person with a select group of friends. I stay away from people so I don't start conflict. Conflict follows me anywhere I go, So I stay away from people who can't take it.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 5:40pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

wqow a lot of people get bullied

Posted Oct 3, '12 at 10:18am

157C

157C

58 posts

Thank you to everyone who agrees with me that bullying is not good at all. Thanks for the support i really appreciate it and let's put and end to bullying!

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!