ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140722
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i might make a new thread for that because I have to much evidence.

plz. do so. it would be a 1st. it would deserve it's own topic.
but plz. verify your sources befor posting them here. you know we will, so better be prepared.

things that i've picked up in 15 and a half years would take too long to explain here.

15 - 8/10 year that you dont remember. only vaguely. so thats 5/7 years of heavily indoctrinated childhood experience.
you have no experience whit getting a job. you have just seen it on south park or w/e (thy tok his jooooob!)
anyway... a company thats doing that wont exist for long. if you have a company you just want the best people for the job. who cares about their ethnic background or gender? i just want the person working for me that suites the job most well.

I have proof of this,

instead of just stating you have proof for it. doesn't make you reliable. see if someone like nicho or mage said he had proof for it while not giving it. i can assume they are speaking the truth to me. because they have earned this trust after showing me new things i didn't know yet. on wich i had to adjust my view. (not because they told me to. but because logic and evidence told me)
now whit you... if you say "I have proof of this" then that is just as baseless as any of your other comments.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Kasic, Kasic, Kasic, there's a very possible chance. i might make a new thread for that because I have to much evidence.

Bring it on.

Yeah and selling lemonade from a stand without a license is too, but nobody cares.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Thankyou for appreciating my humor, but I assure you, i was not using it here.

So you REALLY think White males have the disadvantage?
Oh..wow. That's just sad.

Oh, I see... so it was an image fail?

No. Not at all. I wasn't placing an image. This is a common thing on 4chan, to place "wat.jpg", "feelsman.jpg", etc.

image fail because pang is stupid

Huh...well now.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

This is a common thing on 4chan, to place "wat.jpg", "feelsman.jpg", etc.

good this isn't 4chan.
it sounds kinda stupid to me...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczr38Grqt1qko1rio1_500.jpg

Example of what I'm talking about

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

http://www.quiterly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/How-to-deal-with-cyber-bullying.png
Really easy

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Every man is born free and equal so i hate bullying and thats the reason Abraham Lincoln waged the civil war to free all people and to be equal so Bullying is bad and we should stand up and speak up! otherwise you'll get bullied xD

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

You guys have really changed the subject. Can we please get back to the topic of how to deal with bullying?

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

Bullying is a bad thing but people should learn to stick up for themselves or atleast tell their parents because Whenever somebody is in trouble at school:bullying,involved in a fight Etc,they never tell their parents for some reason.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Make an example out of someone and no one will dare to mess with you.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Make an example out of someone and no one will dare to mess with you.

Or it becomes an arms race and you get crushed later.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Or it becomes an arms race and you get crushed later.

It will only become an arms race if you a have merely jabbed the bully and have not made an example out of him.
I know this from experience that if you stand yor ground and fight fericiously for your safety, every one will back off even if they out number you.
By fighting I don't mean just fist fights it can be as simple as owning them in a word fight.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I'll tell you two stories.
1) A guy used to bully me verbaly, used to say nasty things about me and my family etc.
I kept my mouth shut in the begining hoping he will go away but he was presistent *******. One day he said some nasty thing which I really do not care to repeat, I was pretty much annoyed of him soI decided to reply.
I looked him in the eyes and said.
"That's what your mother said last night"
Right there and then I had him in front of whole group, I was ready for him if he would have gone physical.
2) Another guy used to bully me first verbally which I used to reply and then one day things got physical he charged me and nearly chocked me to death.
After wards I remained wary of him, I knew he would repeat, and one day, he did, a broken tooth and a bleeding nose was enough to convince him not mess with me again and he became quite a good friend of mine.
Before you all start on my brutality and savagery hear this, he had 40 KG on me and I had to give every thing I got or other wise it would have ended like first fight.He gave up when I sweeped his legs from under him and sat on his chest.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I looked him in the eyes and said.
"That's what your mother said last night"

Oh, that's a real kicker. Could've instantly backfired if it turned out his mom was dead.

a broken tooth and a bleeding nose was enough to convince him not mess with me again

Gets you arrested over here.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Oh, that's a real kicker. Could've instantly backfired if it turned out his mom was dead.

How? would he have charged at me? I would have kicked his butt while Defending my self. Remember, I was not the one who was starting the fight, it was mere self defense.
Gets you arrested over here.

I don't thiink your justice system will be this blind that it will punish me for defending my self.
What part of
he charged me and nearly chocked me to death.
After wards I remained wary of him, I knew he would repeat, and one day, he did,
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

What part of

he charged me and nearly chocked me to death.
After wards I remained wary of him, I knew he would repeat, and one day, he did,

You don't understand?
Showing 376-390 of 491