ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140848
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

the story took place when i was in 3rd grade xD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

so im confused... you get bullied in the usa and you do nothing about it, but when you get bullied in pakistan you do something about it? how does that make sense?

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

when did i say i got bullied in the usa? i was a sissy over there and i never got bullied there so thats why i got easily bullied in pakistan but i stood up for myself here

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

when did i say i got bullied in the usa? i was a sissy over there and i never got bullied there so thats why i got easily bullied in pakistan but i stood up for myself here

ah. so you think a violent enviroment is better. from your posts all i learned is that:

1. usa is much less violent then pakistan
2. you think that being bullied is a good thing

way to go. i personally would rather live in a peaceful place and stay a sissy.

you see, not everybody that gets bullied learns to stand up for themselves. some are physically weak, some just dont like fighting. if theres no bullying theres no reason to know how to fight. what you say just make it seem as if you like fighting and violence and that you only found that out about yourself because you moved to a violent enviroment.
Blairlarson
Blairlarson
93 posts
Nomad

Bullying is jacked up. Sometimes I can be a bully and I always fell bad after.

JohnsBiggestFan
JohnsBiggestFan
97 posts
Nomad

Bullying is needed for weird people to change their behaviour so they can become socially acceptable

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

you see, not everybody that gets bullied learns to stand up for themselves. some are physically weak, some just dont like fighting. if theres no bullying theres no reason to know how to fight. what you say just make it seem as if you like fighting and violence and that you only found that out about yourself because you moved to a violent enviroment.

There is a reason our boys don't kil themse;ves over bulliying as compared to India, for our boys know when to take it lightly and when to stand up for yourself.
When a boy gets bullied for first few times, parents do go to teacher etc. but then they tell the child to handle it himself, I remember exact words :
" when you come to me next time, it better be the other boy's blood on your shirt and not yours."
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Bullying is needed for weird people to change their behavior so they can become socially acceptable.

There's some language I'd like to use, but it's not socially acceptable outside of kennels and brothels.

What about those individuals who cannot change? IE, those born with Down's Syndrome or a physical defect? Or what about those who are perfectly normal, and are simply an outlier in a social system? IE, one black guy at an otherwise all-white school?

Likewise, who made you God? Who gave you the authority to dish out your pseudo-eugenic experiments? Conceited prick.

There is a reason our boys don't kil themse;ves over bulliying as compared to India, for our boys know when to take it lightly and when to stand up for yourself.
When a boy gets bullied for first few times, parents do go to teacher etc. but then they tell the child to handle it himself, I remember exact words :
" when you come to me next time, it better be the other boy's blood on your shirt and not yours."

1) The underhand strike at India is entirely uncalled for. Regardless of what your issues as a Pakistani are with them, it does nothing to forward your argument and makes you look like an arse.

2) Does it never occur to anyone that refusing to have authority take a role in bullying only furthers the system of violence? If a bully knows he has free reign so long as he can continue to beat up the victim, why would he ever stop? The Pakistani system is broken in this regard.

3) The only thing separating us from common animals is our ability to seek out diplomatic solutions to such occurrences. Resorting to violence makes you nothing more than a thuggish brute, incapable of higher order thinking. It's pathetic.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The underhand strike at India is entirely uncalled for. Regardless of what your issues as a Pakistani are with them, it does nothing to forward your argument and makes you look like an arse.

To be somewhat fair, the suicide rate of India is over 9 times higher than Pakistan's. Not sure how much of that is related to bullying.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The underhand strike at India is entirely uncalled for. Regardless of what your issues as a Pakistani are with them, it does nothing to forward your argument and makes you look like an arse.

It is not a underhand strike you cigarette butt. I was highliting the difference.
Does it never occur to anyone that refusing to have authority take a role in bullying only furthers the system of violence? If a bully knows he has free reign so long as he can continue to beat up the victim, why would he ever stop? The Pakistani system is broken in this regard.

I am happy it is this way, it toughens you up.
Later in life, it really does help you in sticky situation.
The only thing separating us from common animals is our ability to seek out diplomatic solutions to such occurrences. Resorting to violence makes you nothing more than a thuggish brute, incapable of higher order thinking. It's pathetic.

First of all, there are many occasions where violence is the only way, you can't just waggle your tounge and walk out, its not a bloody rpg.
All I say is violence is reality, you can't live life without any violence if you think you can, let me tell you that it is just imagination of your hippy mind.
In simple Words, that thought of yours is BS.
You know who you remind me of?
this guy
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I meant this guy

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

The Punisher is really right, Theres a crime show which i watch on my satelite T.v and it shows Crime in India and as you can see all of them are kinda related to Bullying with the boy commiting suicide lol

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

pardon me for being a tinsy out of subject but if i can ask, what does all of you people meant with bullying? is it physical or psychological, or cyber-bullying, sadism, et cetera? is it a form of racism, enforced social equilibrium, or just a criminal act or a deviation? keep in mind that there are lots of bullying types and causes that neither all of you explain.

from what is see, there is no mention of cyber-bullying. that is also a very serious type of bullying. you can basically discredit someone, extort money from them, even sexually exploit via the internet them and the perpetrator getting away from it unscathed. in my opinion, that is an ever growing problem that is escalating out of control. someone needs to do something about it and fast.

no one also mention an extreme kind of bullying, sadism. in this case of bullying, the perpetrator actually enjoys the bullying as a kind of pleasure. in other words, they bully other people because they want to bully them. this type of bullying is also difficult to erase, because some people enjoys the act of bullying.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

It is not a underhand strike you cigarette butt. I was highliting the difference.

If you're going to insult me, please use better insults. They invented search engines for a reason, you know.

Because it's not like Pakistan and India have has major political issues with each other in the last 50 years, or have vastly differing religious institutions, or have a major source of contention in the ideologies of Islam vs Hinduism, or anything like that. I'm sure you just randomly picked a country, and India happened to pop up. /sarcasm

I am happy it is this way, it toughens you up.
Later in life, it really does help you in sticky situation.

You're quite base in your thinking if you seriously think that.

First of all, there are many occasions where violence is the only way, you can't just waggle your tounge and walk out, its not a bloody rpg.
All I say is violence is reality, you can't live life without any violence if you think you can, let me tell you that it is just imagination of your hippy mind.

I'm glad to see my point when right over your head. And please don't insult the hilpies. They're quite nice actually, once you get to know them.

In simple Words, that thought of yours is BS.

So what does that make yours, hmmm?

You know who you remind me of?
this guy

And Sylvester Stalone has what to do with this, exactly?

And lastly, please do go and try to learn to troll. I much enjoy having my food kicking and squirming when I bite down on it, but this is just pathetic.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

The Punisher is really right, Theres a crime show which i watch on my satelite T.v and it shows Crime in India and as you can see all of them are kinda related to Bullying with the boy commiting suicide lol

Oh right! Because television is just a perfect example for how we ought to run our lives! You're quite the logician, you!
Showing 421-435 of 491