Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 1:40pm

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

I hate bullying and I got bullied for many years... That's a bad thing.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 2:01pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

Bullying is a bad thing but people should learn to stick up for themselves or atleast tell their parents because Whenever somebody is in trouble at school:bullying,involved in a fight Etc,they never tell their parents for some reason.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 12:50pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Make an example out of someone and no one will dare to mess with you.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 1:00pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

Make an example out of someone and no one will dare to mess with you.

Or it becomes an arms race and you get crushed later.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 7:13pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Or it becomes an arms race and you get crushed later.

It will only become an arms race if you a have merely jabbed the bully and have not made an example out of him.
I know this from experience that if you stand yor ground and fight fericiously for your safety, every one will back off even if they out number you.
By fighting I don't mean just fist fights it can be as simple as owning them in a word fight.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 7:25pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

I'll tell  you two stories.
1) A guy used to bully me verbaly, used to say nasty things about me and my family etc.
I kept my mouth shut in the begining hoping he will go away but he was presistent *******. One day he said some nasty thing which I really do not care to repeat, I was pretty much annoyed of him soI decided to reply.
I looked him in the eyes and said.
"That's what your mother said last night"
Right there and then I had him in front of whole group, I was ready for him if he would have gone physical.
2) Another guy used to bully me first verbally which I used to reply and then one day things got physical he charged me and nearly chocked me to death.
After wards I remained wary of him, I knew he would repeat, and one day, he did, a broken tooth and a bleeding nose was enough to convince him not mess with me again and he became quite a good friend of mine.
Before you all start on my brutality and savagery hear this, he had 40 KG on me and I had to give every thing I got or other wise it would have ended like first fight.He gave up when I sweeped his legs from under him and sat on his chest.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 7:46pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

I looked him in the eyes and said.
"That's what your mother said last night"

Oh, that's a real kicker. Could've instantly backfired if it turned out his mom was dead.

a broken tooth and a bleeding nose was enough to convince him not mess with me again

Gets you arrested over here.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 8:08pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Oh, that's a real kicker. Could've instantly backfired if it turned out his mom was dead.

How? would he have charged at me? I would have kicked his butt while Defending my self. Remember, I was not the one who was starting the fight, it was mere self defense.

Gets you arrested over here.

I don't thiink your justice system will be this blind that it will punish me for defending my self.
What part of

he charged me and nearly chocked me to death.
After wards I remained wary of him, I knew he would repeat, and one day, he did,

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 8:10pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

What part of

he charged me and nearly chocked me to death.
    After wards I remained wary of him, I knew he would repeat, and one day, he did,

You don't understand?

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 8:28pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

"It all started when he hit me back."

Provocation mitigates any warrent of self-defense.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!