Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted Apr 18, '12 at 7:54am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Here if a fight is coming, each chapter will gather their allies and then both parties will come in cars on the fight day and KABOOM sticks stones belts and every other melee weapon will be used(Still better than Pakistan where you have a good chance of being shot at the scene or being assassinated later)

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 6:12pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

Here if a fight is coming, each chapter will gather their allies and then both parties will come in cars on the fight day and KABOOM sticks stones belts and every other melee weapon will be used(Still better than Pakistan where you have a good chance of being shot at the scene or being assassinated later)

Not good at all, I've seen such damadge done by bricks it's scary, really one of the weapons that if used correctly can easily kill. At least with guns there is a chance that the person really dosen't know how to handle it and the dodge factor is high, but once your in range of a brick it is quite scary.

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 7:09pm

fracell

fracell

67 posts

stand up for yourself and learn how to fight *****

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 8:22pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

bullying is just teasing over and over again. I think teasing once out of fun is ok but constant bullying is wrong.

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 9:20pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,138 posts

stand up for yourself and learn how to fight *****

It can't always be that easy.

Posted Apr 19, '12 at 9:20pm

DataFrogman

DataFrogman

8 posts

i have been bullied multiple times and if you stick up for yourself majority of the time the person(s) will stop

Posted Apr 21, '12 at 1:18am

kitty25

kitty25

41 posts

i've been bullied a lot, mostly in middle school. its not really as bad as other people have it but its not a nice thing to go through. just name calling or them getting in my way is all they do.

Posted Apr 21, '12 at 2:11am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,868 posts

Knight

bullying is just teasing over and over again. I think teasing once out of fun is ok but constant bullying is wrong.

Feel blessed that you have never encountered what real bullying is like.

Posted Apr 22, '12 at 1:13pm

nebmas

nebmas

85 posts

People say teasing once is alright. Well bullying can escalate from just that and it gets nasty. Don't act like its OK. Some of us here kinda know. Also, if you have ever bullied someone, why? Cause if you have there is a good chance your are either jealous, frightened that other people will bully you if you don't make them think your better or you have found someone weaker that you (either physically or socially or mentally ect) and you want to exploit that.

Posted Apr 22, '12 at 5:33pm

xNightwish

xNightwish

1,560 posts

Well I have never been bullied nor am I a bully but I always hated bullies (except the game for my ps2 which was renamed to canis canes edit).
But in my school bullies are mostly insecure kids. Like one guy is kind of very big and strong and I think he bullies because he isn't the brightest light.
And one guy in my class used to bully people, saying that they were ugly and full of zit's even though he has them himself.
But there was once a time that a person teased me to much and I beat him a little. Never happened again.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!