ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140773
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I used to be with a kid through all of middle school who everyone hated. Pretty much everyone bullied him verbally and most physically, every single day of 3 years. Teachers didn't do a thing, he had no break from it except when he came back home, but then he has to come back and barely ever missed a day.
Even this kid went through emotional hell and back, he still is alive to this day, dosen't this show you a bit about how it's not an immediate cause and effect between bullying and suicide?

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Then I will continue to laugh at you weak people, who's kriptonite is words.
-314d1

Really? Have a heart! Have a soul! People have commited SUICIDE because the things people say to them and you call them WEAK?!? IT DOESN'T JUST AFFECT THE PERSONS LIFE, IT AFFECTS EVERYONE ELSE'S LIVES! YOU HAVE LITERALLY MADE ME RAGE!!! MY FRIEND COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF LOW LIFE SCUM LIKE YOU! SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ***!!! I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE IN A BOX ON THE SIDE OF SCUMBAG STREET! DONT EVEN PULL THAT SARCASTIC VOICE **** ON ME!!! YOU NEED HELP! IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE THE SAME WAY YOU DO RIGHT NOW, REALITYS GOING TO COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE ***!
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Really? Have a heart! Have a soul! People have commited SUICIDE because the things people say to them and you call them WEAK?!? IT DOESN'T JUST AFFECT THE PERSONS LIFE, IT AFFECTS EVERYONE ELSE'S LIVES! YOU HAVE LITERALLY MADE ME RAGE!!! MY FRIEND COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF LOW LIFE SCUM LIKE YOU! SOMEONE NEEDS TO COME FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ***!!! I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE IN A BOX ON THE SIDE OF SCUMBAG STREET! DONT EVEN PULL THAT SARCASTIC VOICE **** ON ME!!! YOU NEED HELP! IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE THE SAME WAY YOU DO RIGHT NOW, REALITYS GOING TO COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE ***!

I hope you're recognizing that "raging" isn't going to change anything whatsoever. Besides, bullying isn't going to necessarily make someone commit suicide. There has to be other reasons for it, because a person can't really "crack" from bullying. The most common reason for this is the person's mentallity. If the person is (yes, I'm ACTUALLY going to say this) chemically unbalanced. It's just something that naturally happens to some select people. Yes, it's unforunate, but if the person wasn't 100% before they began to get bullied, then they are more likely to consider suicide. Why do you think most suicides happen with teenagers? Their hormones are all messed up, and they can't comprehend the consequences.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Verbal abuse, shrug it off but as for physical abuse, get even by any means necessary and if you kill your self over this the you are a wimp and do not deserve to survive

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

@CheapCheep
Isn't calling him scum and saying you hope he dies alone bullying as well?

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Do you like to be hurt?

Life's not always butterflies and sunshine. Kids need to get used to it, the easy way, if possible.

No they aren't. These people are the ones who're going through a lot of emotional turmoil and I consider them brave for even dealing with it up until the point that they did.

They would be brave if they took a firm stand and rebelled against the bullies. If they just whimper and complain and say "oh I'm depressed because I'm being bullied :'(" , then they need to work a little on their self-esteem.

I'm talking about kids. Kids who are bullied by basically entire classes. Yes it happens, and it's never justified.

And you've obviously never been to the Balkans. Or Russia. Kids there are as horrible. I remember my childhood, it was a rough one. I had a switchblade with me at all times, and I've had to use it more than once. I remember hearing my friends and parents always complain about "weak little ****s" because they get verbally bullied. We're here, fighting every day because society's just retarded in the certain country, taking it all in as if nothing's happening, then you hear about a kid committing suicide because "Bullies called me fat/ugly/etc. :'(". Well BooHoo. Grow some guts, and stand up for yourself.

So any average man should be able to live a happy life feeling hated.

Wearing red and white instead of black and white, or vice versa can get you stabbed in certain parts of Belgrade. So, I think a grown man has better stuff to worry about than a little hate.

Ah, looks like I broke him with my words.

You remind me of my best friend. I love you.

When people yell **** at you in class?

Oh please, it's not like your parents never insulted you. Sheesh, what's with people these days.

And how would you feel if everyone rejected you

I was rejected as a child, and I still am. I fit in with Serbians, but I pop out in another country as a &quotsycho" or whatever else I've been called. You just have to get used to it.

And whoever says "Oh I have problems and I'm depressed " you really should start looking at other countries. A lot of people that are perfectly happy with their lives lived through very difficult stuff. Saying your problems are bigger than someone elses is just plain stupid. I'm not saying I have the biggest problems on Earth, and I'm glad of it. My life isn't perfect, I've been in too much **** already, but I'm not complaining. Other's have it worse than me.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to add this part in.

A week ago, I saw a picture in an old Times magazine of a Syrian man who set himself on fire to rebel to the government. If one sacrifices himself for the greater good of everyone else, I consider that being strong. But sitting on your king sized bed in your multi story house in the suburbs and complaining how everyone's insulting you, that's just plain old weak and idiotic.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I was rejected as a child, and I still am.

Is that supposed to justify bullying? Sure people generally survive bullying pretty well with time, but this is not a reason to completely ignore it.

And whoever says "Oh I have problems and I'm depressed " you really should start looking at other countries.

Is it the children's fault not to know what 'bigger' problems are like?
Sure there are many things much much worse than a little bullying, but for the target, it still isn't nice or right. And saying that other's have it worse is no reason to not lift a finger.

My life isn't perfect, I've been in too much **** already, but I'm not complaining. Other's have it worse than me.

And this is all good and well. But should others not have a right to complain about mistreatment, only because you do not? Not everyone who gets bullied sits on a king-sized bed in multi-story houses, actually all sorts of people get bullied. And you will always find someone who is in a worse situation than you, does that mean that noone should ever complain? No, of course not. That makes no sense.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Sheesh, what's with people these days.

This might help explain it.

Is it the children's fault not to know what 'bigger' problems are like?

Yes, ignorance is their fault, as well as their parent's. Considering that you can see bigger problems or someone with something worse happening to them on the news any hour of the day, that ignorance is their fault. If they choose instead to watch the glitzy people and expect their life to be like that, then that is also their ignorance.

Not everyone who gets bullied sits on a king-sized bed in multi-story houses, actually all sorts of people get bullied.

It's usually the pampered ones who whine over words.

And you will always find someone who is in a worse situation than you, does that mean that noone should ever complain?

If someone's in a state of complete emotional breakdown with strong suicidal thoughts over a few words and gets babied out of it by whining, what happens when that person grows up? They call 911 every time someone calls them a name?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I'm not speaking of extreme cases, there are many people who don't get suicidal at all but still get picked on constantly, and they don't cry over it but it still gets them down. What about them?

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Life's not always butterflies and sunshine. Kids need to get used to it, the easy way, if possible.

So that makes it okay? Should we decide to turn kids against each other while they're still young in class? Why don't we have them call each other names and maybe hit each other a bit. We might as well just encourage bullying since it will get kids used to living the hardened lives.

They would be brave if they took a firm stand and rebelled against the bullies. If they just whimper and complain and say "oh I'm depressed because I'm being bullied :'(" , then they need to work a little on their self-esteem.

What would you like them to do? Challange a class of 100 by themselves? Of I've heard of that happening before, those were the kids who went to school with guns and shot the place up.

And you've obviously never been to the Balkans. Or Russia. Kids there are as horrible. I remember my childhood, it was a rough one. I had a switchblade with me at all times, and I've had to use it more than once. I remember hearing my friends and parents always complain about "weak little ****s" because they get verbally bullied. We're here, fighting every day because society's just retarded in the certain country, taking it all in as if nothing's happening, then you hear about a kid committing suicide because "Bullies called me fat/ugly/etc. :'(". Well BooHoo. Grow some guts, and stand up for yourself.

I live in a place where similar things happen. They've been happening a lot less in past few years, but things still happen. There are still gangs, and guns, and people shoot, ****, kill. Some people go through harder lives than others, but when someone is hurt and they're asking for help it's only right that someone helps them. If no one is around to help them, and they can't help themselves, what can they do? Everyone has different situations and we need to learn to be able to look at things from their point of view and situation to help them. People suffer, and if you don't care that they kill themselves to stop suffering, I;m not entirly sure how I can respond to that. If you were in their situation, and no one cared about you and thought that it would be fine if you died since you were weak anyway... What would you do to fight back? (And keep in mind, there are some people who never find a good way to fight back).

And whoever says "Oh I have problems and I'm depressed " you really should start looking at other countries. A lot of people that are perfectly happy with their lives lived through very difficult stuff. Saying your problems are bigger than someone elses is just plain stupid. I'm not saying I have the biggest problems on Earth, and I'm glad of it. My life isn't perfect, I've been in too much **** already, but I'm not complaining. Other's have it worse than me.

Just because someone doesn't have the worst life in the world doesn't mean they don't have problems. It can always get worse, but to tell someone not to complain because they don't have the worst life in the world doesn't make any sense. Should no one get help? Should we just let people get hurt and let others hurt people? What sense does it make to just say that life is hard and you should deal with it? Why don't we focus on helping the person or even changing the thing that hurts people if we can. We should not allow people to hurt others just because life isn't perfect.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Throughout 6th grade I was bullied. Really, it's the only time I can really recall ever being bullied. It was typical nonsense, with the name calling, pushing, and yelling. Kids often fight just for the act of it.

As I said before, bullying wil always be with us in some way, shape, or form. For those of you who are saying that bullying needs to end are fighting for a hopeless cause. It's simply human nature to fight. That's why we still have warfare, even in our modern age of peace. Yes, I actually said peace. By the history of mankind's standards, today is nothing.

Honestly, just get through it, and remember it isn't the worse thing that can happen. It wil never completely go away.

It's life in its natural self.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

As I said before, bullying wil always be with us in some way, shape, or form. For those of you who are saying that bullying needs to end are fighting for a hopeless cause. It's simply human nature to fight. That's why we still have warfare, even in our modern age of peace. Yes, I actually said peace. By the history of mankind's standards, today is nothing.

Yes, bullying in itself will never go away. But again, this is not a reason to do nothing in single cases where a child can be helped somehow. It's not a reason to close the eyes in a case where keeping them open could make school a little more tolerable for some. I'm not saying you should give those poor chums extra rights, protection and lollipops; I'm saying you should f***ing do your teacher's job and support the right of every pupil to be left alone.

Of course the bullied will survive, they may be hardened for life through it; but is it right to let bullies do whatever they want? No, even in the interest of the bullies this can't be right. Either they learn it the soft way in school, or the hard way afterwards, that they cannot just go around picking on everyone.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

[quote]Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to add this part in.

A week ago, I saw a picture in an old Times magazine of a Syrian man who set himself on fire to rebel to the government. If one sacrifices himself for the greater good of everyone else, I consider that being strong. But sitting on your king sized bed in your multi story house in the suburbs and complaining how everyone's insulting you, that's just plain old weak and idiotic.

Do you like to be hurt?

No they aren't. These people are the ones who're going through a lot of emotional turmoil and I consider them brave for even dealing with it up until the point that they did.

I'm talking about kids. Kids who are bullied by basically entire classes. Yes it happens, and it's never justified.

So any average man should be able to live a happy life feeling hated.

Wearing red and white instead of black and white, or vice versa can get you stabbed in certain parts of Belgrade. So, I think a grown man has better stuff to worry about than a little hate.

Ah, looks like I broke him with my words.

You remind me of my best friend. I love you.

When people yell **** at you in class?

Oh please, it's not like your parents never insulted you. Sheesh, what's with people these days.

And how would you feel if everyone rejected you

I was rejected as a child, and I still am. I fit in with Serbians, but I pop out in another country as a &quotsycho" or whatever else I've been called. You just have to get used to it.

And whoever says "Oh I have problems and I'm depressed " you really should start looking at other countries. A lot of people that are perfectly happy with their lives lived through very difficult stuff. Saying your problems are bigger than someone elses is just plain stupid. I'm not saying I have the biggest problems on Earth, and I'm glad of it. My life isn't perfect, I've been in too much **** already, but I'm not complaining. Other's have it worse than me.[/quote]
you are my kind of person
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Yes, bullying in itself will never go away. But again, this is not a reason to do nothing in single cases where a child can be helped somehow.

This seems to be a similar argument for the War on Terror. Instead of sending troops (adults), why not give defensive training (martial arts classes) to the targets? When adults get too involved, such as a teacher harshly restraining or smacking a bully bloody while on camera so it gets on the news, other adults don't want to be accused of wrongdoing, so they slack. This allows more bullying to occur, which makes adults become defensive again. The cycle continues. If the victim can actively defend himself in a controlled way, the bullies get the message (more than a simple detention) and back off.
Showing 181-195 of 491