ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140499
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
YoMama07
YoMama07
28 posts
Nomad

And you should always be an up-stander, not a by-stander just sitting down watching it go down.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Because a spit in the eye is most certainly not a reason to be expelled.

The reason is because bodily fluids can spread potentially deadly diseases.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

The reason is because bodily fluids can spread potentially deadly diseases.

I've got urinated on when I was kid because I lost a fight, and the guy wasn't expelled or anything, they just told him not to do it again. So, a spit is not as bad as urine, even if it's sterile, it's still nasty
Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

Bullying... is not cool >

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

I've got urinated on when I was kid because I lost a fight, and the guy wasn't expelled or anything, they just told him not to do it again. So, a spit is not as bad as urine, even if it's sterile, it's still nasty

...Have you ever considered moving to a different country? Perhaps one where you don't get stabbed randomly? Or one that is at least warmer?

Bullying... is not cool >

What a well thought out and informative comment! I see you must have strained your brain coming up with it. The face at the end shows how serious you are about this.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

...Have you ever considered moving to a different country? Perhaps one where you don't get stabbed randomly? Or one that is at least warmer?

Oh I have, a long time ago, too. Sure is warmer, too. I'm not proud of what my kinsmen do, but not everyone is like that. If you ignore the violent part of it, it's pretty nice.

What a well thought out and informative comment! I see you must have strained your brain coming up with it. The face at the end shows how serious you are about this.

I laughed more than I normally would at that.
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

The kid probably gets abused at home or any number of things and bullies people so he can " feel like he has some control ". Don't just jump to conclusions when you haven't taken what could be going on at this persons house.

No he dousn't, i go to his house almost everyday and their are no signs of abuse. No being scared of his parents or anything like that! So no abuse either. Anyone else want to try and help me and my friend out with this situation?
fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

i say to man up and stand up for yourself

xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

Doesn't do as much psychological damage as the liberal media would have you think. Bullies themselves oftentimes are far more in need of psychiatric care. The victims either rise above the issue with a stronger character; or) they succumb to negative emotions, which in my opinion is the fault of the individual.

Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

i say to man up and stand up for yourself

That is really Dumb, what if the kid has down syndrome or autism, cant make freinds, cant stand up for themsevles. Thats ignoring a serious problem people have feelings dude, you cant ignore a something horrible and hope it will go away.

New bullying statistics for 2012 revealed about one in seven students in grades kindergarten through 12th grade is either a bully or has been a victim of bullying. Sometimes a teen or child who has been bullied eventually becomes the bully as a way to retaliate. In fact, revenge for bullying is one of the strongest motivations for school shootings, according to recent bullying statistics. A reported 61 percent of students said they believe students shoot others at school because they have been victims of physical violence at home or at school. This is a true indicator that bullying can occur in all forms by other students, children, teens as well as adults. According to various bullying studies, many teens and children act out violently on their peers through acts of bullying because they are abused at home.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Medieval solution?
Buy your kid a crossbow and twice the amount of bolts as the number of bullies.
Today's solution?
Numerous things that involve "invoking the good in all of us"
I wouldn't say to "man up" but a bit of a friendly brawl, the occasional slamming of a foe into a metal playground ladder, for example, can get your enemies in line. Or you can try telling on them, which nearly always gets a good result. Or you can try blackmailing the family responsible, or you can try talking the to family.
Note the "Bad idea, good idea" trend in my words.

But seriously, I was bullied briefly, and I stood up to them. Weakness in the face of strength guarantees nothing but more shows of force. I'm not saying to punch your enemy, deal with them in more...subtle...ways. The playground was a fantastic place for me to learn the art of sabotage, subterfuge and otherwise sinister tactics that got rid of my tormentors.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

No he dousn't, i go to his house almost everyday and their are no signs of abuse. No being scared of his parents or anything like that! So no abuse either. Anyone else want to try and help me and my friend out with this situation?

do you have any idea why he is sending you those messages?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Yesterday my friend got expelled for spitting in a bullies eye and now he keeps sending me messages and they sound like he's going to kill himself. What should me, the host of this forum, do?

well, you could try to cheer him up. try to help your friend. you could go to your principle and explain why your friend spit in the eye of the bully.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Its kinda funny to Killesup to hear about people who say "oh yeah i was bullied once in....." Those people are the lucky.Killersup has been bullied for 8 years....and nothing much can be done about it now....

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Its kinda funny to Killesup to hear about people who say "oh yeah i was bullied once in....." Those people are the lucky.Killersup has been bullied for 8 years....and nothing much can be done about it now....

When you leave school, you won't be bullied - then you will be one of those people saying "Oh yeah i was bullied once in.."

I know it sucks, but take everyones advice here to try stop it.
Showing 226-240 of 491