ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140755
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol juice XD

i used to have such problems but since most people liked me they used to protect me. i do remember one time when i got too mad and actually lifted the bully (who was triple (im not overeacing) my size and dropped him on the floor). we were both shocked and we had some kind of telepathic agreement to just walk away from eachother peacefully XD

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

Everyone listen, when i said speak up i ment to a teacher, or a parent, or een the principal of the school! Only the bravest people could speak up to a bully.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i do remember one time when i got too mad and actually lifted the bully (who was triple (im not overeacing) my size and dropped him on the floor). we were both shocked and we had some kind of telepathic agreement to just walk away from eachother peacefully XD

i remember i got so mad that i hit someone so hard in the side that his nose started to bleed!

hiding/avoiding problems wont solve them. talking with teachers and/or parents can make it worse, i talked to teachers but then it was my word against the word of three-five people. the teachers trusted then the liars and thought i was the bully!

self-defence is a good idea, try to get karate lessons.

remember, never start a fight against a bully, try to stay in a place with many people so you have witnesses in case they lie. and try to tire them out by avoiding their attacks like, if they push you dont move against them, move so that they slip and fall on the ground. the same goes for when they pull your hair, move with them and push them instead of moving back.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

ad when it came to fist fight, i'll always go for the neck and then try to smash the other guy into wall or if i could i will simply lift him and slam him into floor.

For a fist fight I would just hit them in the head about 3 times hard enough that they would be dissoriented, and if the guy wasn't much of a bully, hit the gut, otherwise hit him in the back.
Only the bravest people could speak up to a bully.

It's really just put the bully down before they can really start.
the same goes for when they pull your hair, move with them and push them instead of moving back.

Or just put oil or something in your hair, works alot better since they could have quite a good grip.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

it could realy work, if we were in a diesny movie. let me reminde you three wonderfull words, that made our world a worst place:
&quotocket knife" - they are getting out easily, but harder to put them back in the pocket
"revenge" - oh, it will come, in the hally, in the street, even in middle of the school, using thuse words ^ and V.
"gang" - they are never going solo. and again, its not a disney movie wher the fat ginger have a gang who will betray him in the first fight. they will kick your *** befor you will notice.

the way i got away?
1) be friendly. i know, its sound pathetic {and even gay}, but its work. if they call you, come {not too close, know how to leave without alot of rudness}, chat a little, dont make them see you as a pray, but as a weak member of the gang.
2)know wher to walk around. ther are places, like at class with friends or at a regular spot, wher you can sit and talk without any Interaction with them.
3)if that all dont work, dont become karate-kid, but also dont become a sitting duck. if your friends stand in your back, and you stand too, its making a much stronger wall than just ignoring and waiting. stand up, dont let them completly abuse you, but dont fight back. just let them know it wont just by-pass. its even better if you able to chat with more nicer peoples in the bully group. thats how i did it. i talked politics with them, helped them a little in need, sometime, when "invited", talking with them. as i said, dont become a pray, become a weak member, then they wont bully you, they will teas with you.
and if most, fight back. you will get ther respect. never the leader, but lesser members. then hope you wont get number 1 and number 3 in the first list...

Conclusion - dont be pray, be a weak member, dont get to exited and become swiss cheese.

Good luck dude.

PS if thats not work, join to the French Foreign Legion. they welcome everyone.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

thepunisher93! DUDE!

jsut saw your post!
do you want to kill him?1 are you crazy!?
its like draw a knife in a sword fight!
you think the bully dont have better equipes on him than that? its like mexico will try to send some tanks on USA!
it only make him realy realy mad, with the excuse
"i've only protected myslef".

and never, never kill anyone! its not the sollution!
this kind of talks make you find yourself in the clock tower with a gun, shooting at your fellow student below!

and by the way, what beer is it? does it sold in Israel too?
im curios.....

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

I think the punisher is a bully because he put a picture of brass knuckles and said he wants to kill him, he has problems and he shouldn't be here. We need to speak up to people like him and we need to stop bullying!

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

from this post, dear, i see you are still young.
its not good and evil. im preety sure that once in your life, even if it was as a joke or even if you didnt noticed, you 'bullied' someone. i know, by a look to the past, that i did soemthing bad, when i was very young. i apologized for it, but yet - its very easy to be a "bully". it just count as doing something to another human, you ca neven not knowing you did.
but - its mostly considered as picking up on someone, like wolves in the wild. showing the 'rank'-who is better. what punisher did is make him feel safe, or actualy beign safe. as i kid, i dreamed of having a short sword in my bag, i dreamd to poison a "bully", but after a while, its all just look so silly. think to yourself what could happen if i realy did? if punisher realy smash this bottle and kill all the bullies? if you will harm badly one of them? its just some kids who dont know yet to know that ther are Results for ther deeds.

punisher is not a victim. now i can see that thuse bullies were seriose, and maybe he saved his life by his did. i know that once i got in a fight, and sience then its like i leveled up.
just remmember - they are kids just like you! some of them maybe will becaome criminals, some of them are now, but most of them are borde duds who try to have fun with ther friends.
afcours, if you are talking about the stealing abusing kind of bully, you may need to stand up for once to get out of the victim list. it may be a long process, but it will end it. you just need a backup of friends, be strong {i dont mean pysicly, but mental}. and yet, i dont sure. the best way - stay out of the radar. dont try to be a hero.

i know that i Contradictory myself, but its because its an hard question. i prefer the list i did the last post.

and punisher, can you tell me more about these 'bullies'? because they might be borde kids, and might be 'gangsta wanaabes'- from them you need to get away.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

he put a picture of brass knuckles

He put a picture of a kite handle.

and said he wants to kill him

Where did he say that? He said he'd fight strongly if they attack him.

he has problems

Not really. We all have a 'fight or flight' reaction to events. He's wired to stand his ground. It's not his fault.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

lol, im just studing to my psychology exam, and ther will be a question about 'fight of flight'. thanks for remind me to continue studing. rofl

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

Bullies are always angry and want to hurt maybe they have problems at home or want to make friends and don't have a control about there feelings or they are sick brainily and spiritly ,etc

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

they are kids metal, not psycos. get to the page befor, i said what i belive is teh point.

so 157c? what do you have to say so far about what i said? whats your opinion?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

jsut saw your post!
do you want to kill him?1 are you crazy!?
its like draw a knife in a sword fight!
you think the bully dont have better equipes on him than that? its like mexico will try to send some tanks on USA!
it only make him realy realy mad, with the excuse
"i've only protected myslef".

and never, never kill anyone! its not the sollution!
this kind of talks make you find yourself in the clock tower with a gun, shooting at your fellow student below!

and by the way, what beer is it? does it sold in Israel too?
im curios.....

Only once I needed to use brass knuckles and I once threw the broken bottle (Which in jured bully's leg)
Where did I say I wanted to kill them?
When ppl deem u crazy enough to hit someone with a bottle, they think twice b4 messing with you.
And this beer is Bario
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I think the punisher is a bully because he put a picture of brass knuckles and said he wants to kill him, he has problems and he shouldn't be here. We need to speak up to people like him and we need to stop bullying!

WTF?
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

WTF?

Hehe I found that interesting that improvised combat is now a form of bullying as well.
When ppl deem u crazy enough to hit someone with a bottle, they think twice b4 messing with you.
And this beer is Bario

Its more of a if you do something quite agressive before anything else happens, they think twice before messing with you (btw if your taking this long to analyze and type up your reply, why do you still take typing shortcuts?)
Showing 16-30 of 491