ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140768
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

What I meant by fight to the death was mental survival.

when you say it like this:
when a child in Serbia gets bullied, that child either fights, or dies. Simple.

it sounds more that he gets killed.

then when i said bullying is a fight to the death in serbia. you didn't reply on it.
that was affirming for me that it indeed was the case.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Ok, ills summary sensanaty - you got bullied? well, tough life.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

What I meant by fight to the death was mental survival. If you get beaten up for wearing the wrong combination of colors, well, it kinda does affect your mental health.

so the mental fittest will survive, even if they get beaten to death?
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

so the mental fittest will survive, even if they get beaten to death?

Obviously enough, no. But you don't die from bullying. Bullying stops when it gets too physical, e.g something that is hospital worthy. So, killing someone isn't exactly bullying, it's murder

then when i said bullying is a fight to the death in serbia. you didn't reply on it.

When did you ask me that? I didn't see.
And in school, it's not a fight to the death because it can't be- teachers stop a lot of fights. But yes, it's basically a fight for the death, but when it comes to the "death" part, it's not necessarily bullying
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

When did you ask me that? I didn't see.

page 29 you said:

I'm not sure how they do it in the US, but when a child in Serbia gets bullied, that child either fights, or dies. Simple.

i replied whit:

bullying is a fight to the death... interesting, in most countries you get jail for murder, in serbia it's just a bit of bullying. nothing bad...

there it ended. you replied on the rest of my post but not that. so i figured it was like that.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Wow you guys are egocentric...

so a guy from a not traditional first world country say death, you take it literaly?

What he realy meant is that if you get bullied, your option is or fight back or, well, just get bullied hard. No one kill each other on regular base on its not a arena. calm down.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

sorry that i took it so serious.

i was a bully victim so i know what bullying is. there are more options than to fight or than to just get bullied. you can get run, hide, kill yourself (yes, thanks to bullies i had suicidal thoughts) or get some help from your friends and/or your family. if you have no friends or your family can not help you then talk to a teacher. you can even involve the police but that depends on the age of the bullies. or you could learn karate but that can become a double edged sword and backfire to you.

_name_
_name_
9 posts
Peasant

how come we got to bullying situation this is a game site for [/b]KIDS[b]
please stop harrasing in this site this site offers happiness yeh and so on and so fourth and its a law an anti-crime law this includes libel,cybersex,cyberbullying,and so on and so more yeh
may god help us all peace be wit u

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

how come we got to bullying situation this is a game site for [/b]KIDS[b]

I'd hardly call people 13+ kids

Also...this is the WEPR forum...not a good place for kids

please stop harrasing in this site

Debating/discussing =/= harassing
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

What he realy meant is that if you get bullied, your option is or fight back or, well, just get bullied hard. No one kill each other on regular base on its not a arena. calm down.

thats not what it looked like 1st. sorry i toke it wrong. but as i said befor, "i have never been able understand the east-european cultures."
(demonstrating that here once again)
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

As the owner of this forum I find this a little inappropriate for what people are saying. Please try to be nice and discuss bullying a little more seriously. Thank you.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Fight fire with fire, they bully you, bully them more.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

That's what people do. They don't want to act like some tattletale and go tell a teacher in front of people, they want to fight back and not be a baby.

I've never been bullied, like at all. I can tell it truly hurts. My best friend's boyfriend like broke up and started singing I'm a single man!He kept being all mean and making fun of her. My friends and I tried to cheer her up and stuff but she was thinking of committing suicide. Luckily she didn't.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Here we have a basic misunderstanding of the concept of bullying.

There are three parts to what defines an action to be bullying: Imbalance of power is the most important. There is then actions or words which are intended to cause harm emotionally or physically. Lastly, it must be chronic.

A bigger kid walking up to a smaller one and taking their money/hitting them is theft/assault. Not bullying.

A kid who makes a joke without intent of embarrassing anyone is not bullying someone who becomes embarrassed.

A kid who constantly light-heartedly messes with someone and does not cause them distress is obviously, not a bully.

Mixing two together produces similar results, but are still not bullying.

Chronic + Intent to harm = Discrimination.
Intent to harm + Imbalance of power = Assault/etc.
Imbalance of power + Chronic = Awkward relationship.

It's only when you have all three parts that something is considered bullying. If the victim is capable of fighting back and stopping the bully, that's called a fight or having an enemy. Not bullying. Now, the other person could still be intending to bully them, but they are not being bullied if they can defend themselves from it. It's just aggravation at that point.
xgeogander
xgeogander
193 posts
Nomad

just get use to it. -_-
it's your life. just accept it

Showing 316-330 of 491