ForumsWEPRBullying

496 48998
157C
157C
58 posts

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 496 Replies
mbbs112
mbbs112
196 posts

People in America are sissys nowadays lol because they get beat up,dont tell their mother then end up doing suicide and then their parents wonder what the heck did they now know? I was a sissy in america as i was born there and i wasnt taught to fight but then i came to Pakistan and i had to go to school here for a whole year so first of all lots of kids would make fun of me and pull m tie and i cried once when somebody ripped my tie(xD) but then right at that moment i got really angry and i beat up the guy who was 2 inches taller than me very easily and then after that day i wasnt a sissy anymore and i would protect my friends from the same guy so everybody who gets bullied out there: Stand up for yourselves or your problem is never going to be solved .

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts

A whole two inches? Bro, you are a stud.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,360 posts

amazing... i bet the tough water, air and ground changed your whole personality. way to go...

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts

Are you kidding? I heard in Pakistan that the water is so tough, when they want to have a drink, they have to hunt it down and kill it with their bare hands.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,830 posts

People in America are sissys nowadays lol because they get beat up,dont tell their mother then end up doing suicide and then their parents wonder what the heck did they now know? I was a sissy in america as i was born there and i wasnt taught to fight but then i came to Pakistan and i had to go to school here for a whole year so first of all lots of kids would make fun of me and pull m tie and i cried once when somebody ripped my tie(xD) but then right at that moment i got really angry and i beat up the guy who was 2 inches taller than me very easily and then after that day i wasnt a sissy anymore and i would protect my friends from the same guy so everybody who gets bullied out there: Stand up for yourselves or your problem is never going to be solved .

Shabaash,
Good Job .

amazing... i bet the tough water, air and ground changed your whole personality. way to go...

His story is pretty much like me.
First day at school 2nd grade, 10 elder boys beat me up and I was regularly beaten afterwards.
I was called a village oaf(as we moved from village to the city) .
At that time though I was out numbered but notion of using something other than my body to fight was kind of dishonorable.
But one day, one of them hit me with a crushed tin can and I lost it, I bit him on his hand and then opened his forehead with the same can, when problems went to teacher, he refused to name any one, lucky for me.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Or...or..instead of teaching kids to fight and assert dominance, which could further bullying, why not further education on social acceptance?

mbbs112
mbbs112
196 posts

the story took place when i was in 3rd grade xD

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,360 posts

so im confused... you get bullied in the usa and you do nothing about it, but when you get bullied in pakistan you do something about it? how does that make sense?

mbbs112
mbbs112
196 posts

when did i say i got bullied in the usa? i was a sissy over there and i never got bullied there so thats why i got easily bullied in pakistan but i stood up for myself here

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,360 posts

when did i say i got bullied in the usa? i was a sissy over there and i never got bullied there so thats why i got easily bullied in pakistan but i stood up for myself here

ah. so you think a violent enviroment is better. from your posts all i learned is that:

1. usa is much less violent then pakistan
2. you think that being bullied is a good thing

way to go. i personally would rather live in a peaceful place and stay a sissy.

you see, not everybody that gets bullied learns to stand up for themselves. some are physically weak, some just dont like fighting. if theres no bullying theres no reason to know how to fight. what you say just make it seem as if you like fighting and violence and that you only found that out about yourself because you moved to a violent enviroment.
Blairlarson
Blairlarson
93 posts

Bullying is jacked up. Sometimes I can be a bully and I always fell bad after.

JohnsBiggestFan
JohnsBiggestFan
97 posts

Bullying is needed for weird people to change their behaviour so they can become socially acceptable

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,830 posts

you see, not everybody that gets bullied learns to stand up for themselves. some are physically weak, some just dont like fighting. if theres no bullying theres no reason to know how to fight. what you say just make it seem as if you like fighting and violence and that you only found that out about yourself because you moved to a violent enviroment.

There is a reason our boys don't kil themse;ves over bulliying as compared to India, for our boys know when to take it lightly and when to stand up for yourself.
When a boy gets bullied for first few times, parents do go to teacher etc. but then they tell the child to handle it himself, I remember exact words :
" when you come to me next time, it better be the other boy's blood on your shirt and not yours."
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,815 posts

Bullying is needed for weird people to change their behavior so they can become socially acceptable.

There's some language I'd like to use, but it's not socially acceptable outside of kennels and brothels.

What about those individuals who cannot change? IE, those born with Down's Syndrome or a physical defect? Or what about those who are perfectly normal, and are simply an outlier in a social system? IE, one black guy at an otherwise all-white school?

Likewise, who made you God? Who gave you the authority to dish out your pseudo-eugenic experiments? Conceited prick.

There is a reason our boys don't kil themse;ves over bulliying as compared to India, for our boys know when to take it lightly and when to stand up for yourself.
When a boy gets bullied for first few times, parents do go to teacher etc. but then they tell the child to handle it himself, I remember exact words :
" when you come to me next time, it better be the other boy's blood on your shirt and not yours."

1) The underhand strike at India is entirely uncalled for. Regardless of what your issues as a Pakistani are with them, it does nothing to forward your argument and makes you look like an arse.

2) Does it never occur to anyone that refusing to have authority take a role in bullying only furthers the system of violence? If a bully knows he has free reign so long as he can continue to beat up the victim, why would he ever stop? The Pakistani system is broken in this regard.

3) The only thing separating us from common animals is our ability to seek out diplomatic solutions to such occurrences. Resorting to violence makes you nothing more than a thuggish brute, incapable of higher order thinking. It's pathetic.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,406 posts

The underhand strike at India is entirely uncalled for. Regardless of what your issues as a Pakistani are with them, it does nothing to forward your argument and makes you look like an arse.

To be somewhat fair, the suicide rate of India is over 9 times higher than Pakistan's. Not sure how much of that is related to bullying.
Showing 421-435 of 496