ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140863
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
sufinukman25
sufinukman25
14 posts
Peasant

Of course if you has been bullied not fun..when childhood i always been bullied but when i on high school im the one is bullying

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Of course if you has been bullied not fun..when childhood i always been bullied but when i on high school im the one is bullying

.....Clearly, you're a hypocrite.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I know it's a common trend, but it's not something i can understand. Obvious arguments are that of "Oh i have the power now" but why would you ever want to bully someone if you yourself knew the pain you were caused?

It's stupid.
RaGzOr
RaGzOr
132 posts
Shepherd

The bullying ends when a guy start beating 1 by 1

It's all a matter of courage. If a guy shows fear, the acts will become worst and worst. If a situation is retaliated, they are going to think a second time before bully again.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Obvious arguments are that of "Oh i have the power now" but why would you ever want to bully someone if you yourself knew the pain you were caused?

It has something to do with covering your own insecurities. It's not simply having power, it's seeming less weak.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

It has something to do with covering your own insecurities. It's not simply having power, it's seeming less weak.

But i mean you know exactly what the kid you're bullying is going through. Surely that's a bit messed up. Although i admit, so common.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

The bullying ends when a guy start beating 1 by 1

It's all a matter of courage. If a guy shows fear, the acts will become worst and worst. If a situation is retaliated, they are going to think a second time before bully again.

not really. it changes from person to person. if id be bullied and actually tried to physically do something about it id be even more bullied because it would seem funny how someone who is weak is trying to fight back.

for me help came from other people. i was always nice to everybody and pretty much everyone liked me. i was protected by everybody and after the first bully no one dared (in that same school) to bully me knowing he will have to face everybody else too.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

That's just creepy did she really set a car on fire just because she was bored?

yes, there are even people who kill other people just because they are bored. it is for the "kick". same reason counts for robbing stores.

my friend knows someone who got areested for bullying

that should be regular, but not so that you can get arrested because someone lies you bullied him/her.

I know it's a common trend, but it's not something i can understand. Obvious arguments are that of "Oh i have the power now" but why would you ever want to bully someone if you yourself knew the pain you were caused?

and that is the reason why i didnt become the bully, i know the pain that bullies cause.

not really. it changes from person to person. if id be bullied and actually tried to physically do something about it id be even more bullied because it would seem funny how someone who is weak is trying to fight back.

i experienced that.

for me help came from other people. i was always nice to everybody and pretty much everyone liked me. i was protected by everybody and after the first bully no one dared (in that same school) to bully me knowing he will have to face everybody else too.

friends are a great help but in my case they feared to be a target for the bullies. i had not enough friends and too much bullies.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i experienced that.

me too and it just made me even more frustrated because it made it clear that i can do nothing about it. teachers didnt help either. all i got from them was: "just ignore and they will stop" me being the naive child i was i followed that "advice" and it only stopped until the other classmates noticed and did something about it.

it also helped that the bullies werent the big strong guys, they were just 2 (fairly weak but still stronger and two) annoying guys who were bored and no one liked or even bothered talking to them. maybe they needed some kind of interaction with another person and choose me.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

wrong a friend of mine who is of 20 yrs now and still weighs less than 50 kg was once bullied in high school.
In response he stabbed the bully with an ink pen.
No one dared to mess with him any more.
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

omg did he really do that! That is not a good to respond but at least everyone left him alone. But it's still not the way to respond.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

wrong a friend of mine who is of 20 yrs now and still weighs less than 50 kg was once bullied in high school.

Understandable he reacted because he was being bullied, but is stabbing someone the correct response? I don't think so.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

yes, but there is a difference. there is always a difference. those 2 didnt bully me too much and its not even close to normal bullying. if your friend would react the same way to being bullied like that he would deserve a punishment.

not to mention, weight isnt everything. confidence has plenty to do with that and how far youd go. even if id be physically bullied and no one would help me id probably only go as far as hand to hand fighting and not stabbing someone.

also, what if he would accidently horibbly injure the bully? you do know he would have to face the consequences. and that might be even worse then just being bullied.

there are so many different ways to bully someone. and if for example your being bullied emotionally and mentally, even though it can be as bad as physically, you will probably be the one who will get punished if you reacted physically.

and what if they would bring a better weapon then a pen? violence usually leads to more violence and if that would happen in your friends case he would be in deep trouble.
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

also, what if he would accidently horibbly injure the bully? you do know he would have to face the consequences. and that might be even worse then just being bullied.

I completely agree with you. If he did it by accident the consequences could really sting a person.
I remember one day this kid annoyed me so much i said something i will always regret. I said I'm goin get a knife and kill you. I will never forget that day and i got suspended so i always think before i act or talk because the consequences could be even worse.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Teasing bullying:

I don't think anyone would commit suicide here, Everyone gets ripped on, So? Who cares. Everyone has an opinion and personally I don't care what it is. "Oh but he hurt my feelings" I really don't care, Man up, people made fun of everyone, I'm sure Caesar (The Emperor) Got teased, Abe Lincoln, Maybe even King Tut. SO? It's just teasing.

Physical Bullying:

Alright same on the other, Man up and fight back, You have the right to defend yourself. Just make sure you don't injure someone cause, I don't think someones trying to break your arm, Maybe you should take Karate Classes. Just Fight back, someone shove you? Well push em right back. And if you actually get an Injury, Just tell someone that you trust. Otherwise Man Up and fight them.

You underestimate the determination of the bullies and the helplessness of the victim when it comes to bullying. The majority at least believe physical bullying is worse than emotional, but you seem to think both can be overcome/avoided so casually. Teasing can go a long way. Middleschool and highschool are times where human emotionality is developing at a crucial pace. All you have to do is take one situation, over-exaggerate the experience, get a lot of people to join in (bonus points if the people are the victim's close friends other people who can help), and surround the victim in all of it, just when he/she is at his/her weakest. Their emotions will be disintegrated shortly. How would the victim get past this obstacle if even the ones that they can go to for help are in on the action? They get driven into a corner with walls that just keep shrinking.

Physical bullying is the same, just more primitive and to-the-point. Contrary to popular belief, physical bullying is easier to overcome, but is a bigger double-edged sword in that, if the victim fails, he/she falls deeper into the hole. Unlike emotional bullying, physical leaves behind evidence. Faculty will know something is up when your face is bruised and bloodied. They will *have* to intervene, lest they get sued, and federal organizations never want to be sued. However, this is not part of the argument. We are discussing how one individual can overcome and cope with this obstacle and if. The answer is No, if so very difficult. Dealing with one bully is easier to overcome. What happens when you are dealing with a group and your allies are yourself and an army of bystanders? Not so easy. Sure, you can fight back. At least the bullies know you have guts so they don't have to be so resourceful when they want gushing noises. Won't do much good for yourself since it's neigh-on futile, but at least the bullies will find solace in struggle.
Showing 61-75 of 491