ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Last Stand: Diary

46 13504
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]January 17th, 2027

12:38 a.m.

I woke up to the sounds of screaming, I quickly grabbed my glock and saw everything, it was so overwhelming. They got Sarah a friend of mine just 2 blocks off from my house. Though it was too dangerous to get out of my car and go inside my house or decide to help her out. Probably eight or nine , I couldn't risk it. I looked in horror as nine of those things just got her down on the floor and they were all on her like football players tackling a quarterback down. Then Bob her husband came out with a shotgun, it only took a while until they got him to, I closed my eyes and stayed in my car I grabbed my pillow and told myself 'Everything is going to be alright I can manage' I heard the screaming again. I started to cry. I layed my head down grabbed my covers and stayed in my car, as long as they were tinted I was safe from any zombie looking through them to see I was in there. It would only take time until I get out of this place.

• 46 Replies
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]January 19th, 2027

2:51 p.m.

I tried easing down the pain in my head. I felt like I just had knives stabbed through my head. I had to stop for a second I quickly stopped the car in some garage I was just 4 miles away from Union City. Heard there was this guy named Jack over there. Word is every man you see fighting at his side stays alive. But right now I have no idea what to think of, my girlfriend killed and the HERC locked down the hole neighborhood, I don't know how the hell but I was able to get out alive from there, I am right now two days without eating food I almost fainted until I was able to find one of the houses with some fresh water in it. I only have two water bottles left and I'm so hungry. I was going to ask the HERC for help but I suddenly noticed an elderly man, he looked completely healthy three of the HERC troopers told him to stand where he was, he was asking for help; the HERC shot him down. I looked as they carried him and threw him on the pile of those dead things. Savages!! They're just like those deadly things. I have no choice but to continue onwards.

3:41 p.m.

Got some chips from this gas station and frozen pizza but what can I say? Eat or be eaten. I went out and noticed the car was short on 2/5 of one gallon of gas so I took my time putting some gas in the car. Though it took me some time to realize there was a group of those things right there they were running right at me!! It was just me, my chips and my glock. I new I had to save the ammunition, so I decided to hop in as quick as I could and drive away from those things, I forgot to take off the gas pump that I had attached to my car and the gas ran out of the pump. One of those things just smashed their fist into the mirror I was able to start the engine and drove off, I had blood all over my face. If I hadn't shot the thing down I could've been done for. Blasted B!tches.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]January 24th, 2027

6:28 p.m.

So far I've been depending on chocolates, chips and water. Not the suitable type of nutrition your body needs but its something. I'm in Union City right now it doesn't feel like no big difference, I see more of those things but they don't seem to do anything at all. On my way driving I saw a supermarket, I was starving I quickly got out and ran to the entrance with the glock in my pocket and a switchblade. Saw some dude just starring at a vending machine that was right next to the entrance.
"Hello, do you know where the next phone booth is at?"
the man didn't respond
I looked carefully, I suddenly noticed he was just one of those things, it looked like it was sleeping or just staring at something. I guess it was harmless, no point in fighting it. Without thinking I went inside, I checked everywhere before even thinking about getting some food. There was nobody in here. So I decided to get some canned foods and quickly leave. I went to the front register and grabbed some bags and dunked some canned foods in there with some bread, slices of ham and cheese and some other stuff. As I got my stuff ready I drank a quart of milk not bothering to look at the expiration date, threw it in the garbage and headed for the door. I suddenly heard the reloading of a gun, there was a man about in his fifties right behind me he had a remmington Model 870 rested at his soldier; gun pointed to my chest.
"State your business here boy!!" he said.
"Sir I was just looking for something suitable to eat I haven't eaten in days, please" I pleaded.
"All the food here is all old and rotten you might as well leave it here" he barked.
"Sir I need food for at least 2 days until I can find someone to help me I see your not infected or look like on of those things so can you help me out" I asked.
"Help you out?! Why should I help you, those things killed my friends they killed my children, and now I'm living in this Supermarket like if it were to be my house and you think your taking me for stupid if I'm going to help you out!!!! he said angrily.
"But sir you have to understand I'm not one of those things!" I pleaded again.
"Boy I will shoot the brains out of your head if you don't get out of here, how am I suppost to know your not one of them!!" he said.
"I'm not, don't you see I talk, I'm not pale, please lets help each other out" I said. ""No I raised this place when I was a young man, your not going to take it from me!!!!"
Suddenly two zombies approached behind the man and took him down.
"NOOOOOOOO!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!" the man wailed in pain.
"Sh!t" I screamed I grabbed the stuff and headed for the exit.
"You m0ther ****er your going to die just like all of them!!!!" the man screamed.
I quickly ran to my car and got in and left the parking lot, then seeing the two zombies running out the exit chasing after me. **** these things run fast!!!! It took me almost 2 hours until ther was plain silence. I couldn't believe this, it was a nightmare.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]January 25th, 2027

1:44 p.m.

I saw two of those things today they bumped into each other and started fighting each other.
Blasted Idiots!!!

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]January 27th, 2027

5:42 p.m.

I'm low on food and I don't know what to do I'm just pretty glad I'm still alive and well. Yet I haven't seen no scouts or no search parties, I'm pretty sure I'm out here alone. I went to one of the houses and built a barricade in the basement, I have food for 2 weeks, stacked some books in with me to take out the boredom in me. Heard those things screaming outside again. I decided to pretend I was just a little boy hiding from my parents and decided to sleep in the basement, but it really didn't go out that way, I was just another survivor desperate to get out of the city. Once I run out of food I'm leaving to search for the man named Jack and his buddies.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Sure man the next entry I put him in it.
From now on I got a good idea. I will start letting people give me ideas if they want to be put in the story.
Thanks man, story will be updated on saturdays and sundays.
^^

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]February 12th, 2027

3:42 p.m.

Ok I only have about 2 days left of food, and I decided to get out of this lousy basement, I'm tired of playing stupid like a little kid, if I don't get out of this city I'm never going to make it out alive so I decide to get a move on. So far so good none of those things outside but I did see a 2 of them trying to smash a door down, its crazy its like these things are monsters with such incredible strength, I can't believe I've managed to escape a few of them as well. I load my stuff, still just with a glock, my only trusty weapon. Suddenly the door those things knocked down had a mine programed inside the ground. I'm thinking there was an armed resistance in there...I don't know. Those things went flying when the mine was set off, I feel like vomitting.

5:42 p.m.

I shove some veggies into my mouth as I hear some shooting. Probably survivors? I had no clue but the next survivor I was going to meet...well lets just say I hope the guy doesn't have the same attitude like that other dude gave me. I kind of wished I could've saved him. Without thinking I drive through down the curb and see two of those guys, I looked in disgust and decided to drive off, but then I notice they weren't HERC troopers. They looked like they were from a different militia. I drive to them as I see the two guys in the camouflage armor shooting down a mob of those things about 40 to 50, they depart their barricade and leave the house.
"Come on quick!!!" I screamed to them.
"Yes, a survivor!!!" One of the guys responded back.
Suddenly the thing grabs one of the guys by the leg and he falls down. The other soldier runs to me but notices his partner falling to the floor.
"Noooo!! Alex!!!" the other dude screamed at his comrade.
"Ahhhh Victor help me please!!!!" Alex screamed but the thing then grabbed him down and then bit him while others savaged him down. The other things ignored the incapacitated soldier as they run towards Victor.
I look in horror. I just sat there with my car ready to pick those guys up, and one of them are already killed.
"Quick we must leave!!!!" I decided to speak up.
"Nooo I'm not leaving him!!!" Victor pleaded.
I get out of my car and pull him towards me as the dreadful things get closer. They're running so quickly!!!
"Alex...; they killed him, you son of a b!tches!!!! Victor Barked in anger.
He shoved me and continued to blurt out the ammunition in his M16 as he shot down all those things down, but another wave was coming just about 50 yards away.
I turned him around and looked him in the eye.
"I know your friend meant something to you, but if you want to stay alive we must leave!! I confessed to him.
Victor looked closely at his friend, he ran to him and carefully runned his fingers against his eye slits to close his eyes. Victor then looked at the next wave of the things running towards him. I got in my car and turned on the engine.
"Lets go!" I screamed
Victor took one last look at his friend and came running back to me with the gun in his hand. He got in and I drove off. I looked as those things tried catching up with us.
"I can't believe this" Victor grunted as he threw his gun and backpack at the back seat.
Anger and tears in his eyes. I understood clearly what he said. I felt the same way.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]February 12th, 2027

8:46 p.m.

It's been at least almost 3 hours since the incident that I went through. First Sarah and Bob. Then that weird dude. Now I have a 20 year old looking young guy around my age who just lost a comrade, and even more, a friend. Right now I'm in those really quiet streets the one that looks like it'll take forever and your in the desert, except I'm in Whistlers Forest. Probably 5 more miles until I we go to a safehouse or somewhere that looks representable. I take a quick look at the guy, hes just looking out the window, hes been doing the same thing, hasen't moved an inch. Amazing.
"So your name is Victor?" I said.
He takes a quick look at me, anger, but not at me. Could I tell? I don't know, but I haven't done anything to anger him I'm just trying to help.
"Yes..V-Victor, Victor Cross" he responded.
"Or just Vic, but who cares, call me whatever" he added.
"Well my names Andrew Bratton, pleased to meet you" I told him.
"You act like everything is going out fine."
"Well Victor, you want me to act like a creep or a anti social crazy person; I'm not like that, I grew up to be brave and sometimes in life you need to be ready for anything, and I'm not about to act like I'm someone else because of this sh!t thats going on."
"I never had an easy life either, my parents hated me for who I am and then I changed, and after gaining they're respect back, what do I get in return? This garbage?"
"I'm trying to find answers but I'm just like you, a dude in his early twenties trying to find out out what the hell is going on."
"Alex was my last friend, I came back because one of my friends from the military was congratulating me and we had a get together, after that the base was attacked."
"We didn't know what to do and well me and Alex were the only left, and the rest were killed by the HERC" Victor added.
"I just want to go home..." he started to cry again.
"Come on man, you signed up for the military now act like a man, we shouldn't mourn for those who we lose so quickly, it only causes revenge and anger." I tried to tell him.
I put my arm on his shoulder to calm him down. As I drew to a stop, the neighborhood looked quite and so did the house in front of us. We both got out and Victor got his things and so did I.
"What is this place?" Victor asked.
"We're near Whistlers Forest." I told him "Lets see if this house looks considerable, we'll stay here for a few days and move on."
"Question is where do we go?" Victor said.
"I heard theres this guy Jack and he has a resistance armed with him, I think its best if we go there but we should act wisely we need to move fast but not too fast." I responded as I got out with my things and headed towards the door.
We both looked around the house it looked interesting, there wasn't any of those things around either so I guess it was probably alright to try and budge in. I came to the footstep and managed to try and open the door but it wouldn't budge.
"Step aside Andrew, let me." Victor said.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Name: Kat Wimison
Specialty: medical care
Bio:Alway been good with health. So, when this happened she has scars on her from where she did sergery. Sometimes she can be really great at this stuff.

can I be apart of it?

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

can I be apart of it?

Probably I'll think about it. Right now I'm in a tough scene which won't be easy putting another character but maybe I'll put yours in.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Right now putting a medical won't be so pertaining to this scene right now so it'll be quite hard to do so.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]February 12th, 2027

10:21 p.m.

Victor sets his things down right in front of the door mat. Then he takes out some things from his backpack and begins to work on the door knob. He looks very concentrated. Right now I don't feel so comfortable being here in the middle of the night, just want to get inside and have some shut eye I haven't slept for a while.
"Are you sure you know what your doing Victor?" I said.
"Andrew you seem to lack confidence in my skills."
He quickly opens the door. I look in shock as he removes three papers clips and throws them on the floor. He gives me a weak grin and goes inside. After a few minutes of coming inside we see the house looks a bit unclean but nobodys in here after double checking some of the places. Some food in the fridge, doesn't look too good though. Two bedrooms,two bathrooms, a good looking living room.
"Ok Andrew go get some sleep I'll go to the front porch and guard down the house since there isn't any shutters to cover our existence while we're here" Victor told me.
I study his look and nod. Tommorrow is going to be a new day.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, Tobi, this is quite a story. I won't ask to be part of it though.
I think your story is going well without random characters just popping up.
Keep up the good work!

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Thank you for the support Mura, I like your opinion its quite helpful.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]February 13th, 2027

8:59 a.m.

I woke up moving my head side to side, as I've always done when I get tired of sleeping on my left and go back to my right. It's something almost every person does when they go to sleep. Little did I realize the 2nd time I move to the left side I saw a dish of fresh cut fruits. There was a note pasted to it.

"Hey Andrew, I went to the supermarket see if we can load up on some more food. Yes I took your car, don't worry I won't scratch it. So far I haven't seen those things, I guess they've probably moved over to the next part of town. So far everything is going fine. I just need to smell the fresh air and get this crazy feeling out of me. What happened yesterday is something I don't want to remember. My teacher always told me to continue and turn the page when something harsh is bothering me. Well, I cut some slices of apple,watermelon and some grapes. Don't worry I already ate."

From Victor

I struggled to get out of my bed as I managed to pick up some slices of apple. So tired but I can't sleep anymore, I guess my brain is trying to tell me I need to wake up. I left some grapes, not really my favorite type of fruit. Went to the bathroom, got myself fixed up. Went downstairs and I heard a mic in the room. Listening carefully I noticed it was Victor's voice. He was sending distress signals.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

sooooo suspensful but yet soooo awesome! hoe do you do it man? how?

Also, can I join?

name: william bartholemew
specialtys: rifles, pistols, guns in general.
bio: Was in the marines when the things attacked. he can take apart and put back together/clean any gun in about 5 minutes.

Showing 1-15 of 46