ForumsGamesExit path 1 and 2 Stats reset

5 2652
undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

My friend plays exit path 1 and his stats got reset he was level 41 and i played exit path 2 and my stats got reset too i even bought exitpass but that's gone too. And it wasn't long since i last played it so why does ur stats reset :/

• 5 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I suggest talking to John about it. He's left some contact information on his about and you could always leave a comment. But when a lot of us lost our Exit Path 1 data he couldn't retrieve it, I'm not sure about Exit Path 2.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Lol ummmm... no one else i know lost data on exit path 1 ;D
And on exit path 2 everyone lost data. My brother used to play and after he lost data, so he quit.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

As far as i know, i didnt lose my data on exit path. i could imagine that really sucking ,especially since i know how long it takes to get grandmaster. (i have 240,000 xp)

undelivering
undelivering
65 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the gigantic bump but I came back on Armor games in my spare time and sent a message to support. The person said I had it so I found back my Exitpass. BUT, I still have everything resetted so I lost all my hard earnt times and points and stats and flair. EVERYTHING!

stupid flash games how does it even get lost like that?

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

What do you get when you have " exit pass".

Showing 1-5 of 5