ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sonny 2 hot hydro in depth legend run guide/walthrough

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 8:46am

Ginger88895

Ginger88895

11 posts

Reflect Fire Strike Cast By Yosuko.

About the Corruptor:
Kill the upper orb and destroy every healings. The Lower Orb will help the job down. Go to maximum Strength and pierce the Corruptor's buff(You know, damage-over-time works on her). (I'm lvl30)

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 4:36am

WilliamTheWings

WilliamTheWings

32 posts

got a problem in getting emerald death.
is there any special condition for the players to get the blade from hydra?
thx

Posted Aug 19, '12 at 11:01am

Dark123456789

Dark123456789

23 posts

@WilliamTheWings

Drops are random, from that stage, you will either get Broken Emerald Shard, Emerald Death or both at random.

Posted Aug 20, '12 at 6:36am

WilliamTheWings

WilliamTheWings

32 posts

thx Dark123456789

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 3:51am

WilliamTheWings

WilliamTheWings

32 posts

What if I dont get supermacy?
Out of curious, i wanna know the stat of supermacy
thx u all sonny players

Posted Aug 23, '12 at 10:12am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

130 posts

I have problem surviving the felicity fight, I just can't seem to be able to allow veradux to survive long enough for felicity to stop using black metal.Should I get him something with high vitality instead? Should I let veradux attack felicity like mad or keep healing?
The longest Veradux could survive is after 2 turns when felicity uses serious business, because black metal is still on.

P.S.: The stat of a supremacy weapon is 106 speed,
                                        106 strength,
                                        106 instinct.

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 4:33pm

inflict

inflict

384 posts

yeah its a very difficult fight vit armour is a good idea... but yeah you just got to keep persevering, its very hard.. :(

Posted Sep 7, '12 at 9:57am

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

110 posts

Good Tips althought it could have been better

Posted Oct 27, '12 at 6:12am

randopudel

randopudel

1 post

care taker bloodhound 2 i had big trouble with it could not keep up with heals or 1 of us got killed because both hounds attacked same target  i tried like 30 times without no effort so i remade my skills then and i was able to kill them
Skills 3/3 restore 1/4 reconstruct 1/4 safe guard 4/4 mirage 5/5 stiff upper lip
1/4 impair 1/1 hot blooded 1/3 regulate 4/4 wreck 2 points left over
make sure you have decent vitality on sonny 140  120 rux and felicity or so rest on strengthwhen battle starts you put mirage on both of them or restore if
needed  let felicity kill 1 of them meanwhile ou keeep up heals and can attack also few times with wreck now ou should be able to keep up with healing cose no warm neurology and you got stiffer up lip and mirage ioth on them means they mostly attack you hope it helps others also who have trouble

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 12:15pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

The guide is great, but I think Speed should be up higher on Sonny's priority. Why? Speed influences accuracy, and even if Wreck can hit for upwards of 7K, it hits for 0 if it misses. It's not just raw power, it's if it hits or not.
Otherwise, really good! Thanks.

Reply to Sonny 2 hot hydro in depth legend run guide/walthrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!