ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPhobia factor

5 2914
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Ever get the feeling where you are so scared that your brain begins to tell you ridiculus things that have even 0% chance of happening? It might not be a phobia but you can post a story about what the heck you were thinking when that happened. Take this for example. This is a true story in which I will NEVER talk about again:

I was starting to work on a project when I looked for my pencil case in my bag. It was a redish pencil case with lots of important things in it. Like my 8GB USB and my advanced scientific calculator. I was supposed to type up something for my project and it was all saved on my USB since I did all the work at school. I looked everywhere for my pencil case but it was missing! I started to panick in my head while taking EVERYTHING out to double check. I paniked even more because I remember putting a jacket in my bag and taking it out while walking home from school. The pencil case must have fell out of my bag while I was taking out my jacket. I thought in my head"you just left it a school. You couldn't have lost it without seeing it fall out of your bag." But even if it WAS at school I have to restart the typing part of my assignment because I did the typing at school. I was about to make missing posters for my pencil case when I con't remember all the detail on it. One simple mistake and it won't be found. I thought maybe next morning I could look for it but it must have been picked up or traveles at least 8 miles away from it's origional spot. I begin to wonder maybe the school picked it up. But I was almost home that time soit was nearly impossible. I couldn't tell my parents I lost it because my calculator was really expensive and it wouldn't bring back any saved data from my USB. I turned around to look at my desk and guess where I found my pencil case?

• 5 Replies
MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

Nice one
I also start to pannick but at the end every thing work just fine

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

It was a true story too! Who knows what others were thinking before realizing there was never a conflict to begin with!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I tend to lose things and then worry about it in exactly that manner. Usually the missing object ends up being in my pocket.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

This happens to me often. I'm holding something, I.e my phone, and I'm like; Hey, where the hell is my phone? and I go on like that for a minute till i realize it's in my hand.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

SAME!!!!!!!! THAT HAPENS TO ME ALOT!!!!!

Showing 1-5 of 5