Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Red Alien (By Rapyion)

Posted Apr 23, '12 at 7:51am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

Before I move on, I have to state a really bad mistake.

His father also has Jade as his last name.

It isn't 'his'. It's 'her'.

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    7
- - - Paul's Time To Shine - - -

Year 2012, the same time as Louie was waking up in the previous chapter.

Paul, the red and smart Halbertian lands on the carrier. Mutated aliens charged at him and he took out his Pairs Of Blades. He stuck the ends of each other and two laser cutters appear from the barrels of the guns.
  Paul quickly slashed away at the nearest alien, causing a severe bleeding on the heart. It might have already burst. Paul's body was covered in blood, but camouflaged by the skin.
  Paul separates them with ease and started throwing barrages of lasers after lasers at the aliens in front of him.
  Unlucky aliens after unlucky aliens were against a one-man army who was much more proficient in melee and long-ranged combat. One alien snarled and threw itself up in the air. They were not used to the gravity here, so they didn't estimate the distance of travel between itself and Paul. He heard a thump on the tarred landing road and turned around. It was a 100 metres away from him, where he liked it.
  He takes out the sniper rifle on his back, using the back of it to ram assaults from getting a three-lined claw attack. He dropped the Pair Of Blades while doing so. Some aliens almost got hold of the weapon, but failed.
  He never took aim and he fired the big baby. The shot went over an amazing speed, and got the felled alien in between the eye.
  He smirks, then turns around and see them run away like packs of wolves from an aggressive mammoth.
  He reloads his rifle, which could only contain one bullet because it's fast and powerful. He picked his dual weapons up and went to the commanding centre.
  As he stepped, metal clanks were made by his feet. When he reached his destination, he makes up a plan. He could've made one up on the way down though.
  "Okay," He thinks. "I kick the door open and full blast the room."
  "I like it," He whispers.
  He kicks the door open with his resistant bony leg and aimed his dual weapons around, but realized no one was there.
  "Weird, I could pick up any movements even during combat through my radar," He thought.
  He enters the room, but with his weapons up.

What's most terrifying is that the mutated aliens now can turn invisible through a machine that cloaks them like chameleons. The species were dumb, but time goes by and their technology increases in size. There were already 3D movies that can people see without 3D glasses. But normal Halbertians was too high-tech for them to comprehend any of their inventions.
  The leader, M'tak, distributed the cloaking machine to other aliens after Paul's attack. They turned it on and became invisible.
  The door was kicked open and Paul was aiming at the air, but actually at someone's head.
  "Wait," M'Tak said through his helmet speaker. Voice couldn't be heard by Paul. Of course, they also use the same language as Halbertians, but they have changed a bit. Complicated words in Halbertian has been taken in and translated into something easier.
  Paul stepped into the room. M'Tak's description of its face is unknown, but assumed to be the grey aliens people stereotyped, big heads and small sized. It raised both eyebrows the moment he stepped in.
  "Now!" M-Tak ordered.
  The whole gang made long claws come out of fingernails. Paul even felt one touching his legs right now. Then, they made a lethal strike on Paul and the planned worked, even if Paul had the top ten fastest reaction time in the Universe. They were all silent, that's why. The strike would have been the final blow for a human, but not Halbertians. Attacks this strong would strike unconsciousness into their minds.
  And Paul fell on the cold ground, unconscious.

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 5:30am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

Comments would be much appreciated!

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    8
- - - Wait, What?! - - -

Year 2012, three days after Amelek came.

"Okay, okay. What do you think of.." Louie wonders. "Gilbert?!" Louie started a timer that counts down from 30 seconds.
  "Gilbert is talkative, a sleepy pig, a hipster, a bad singer.." Amelek states. This goes on until the 30 second time limit is up.
  "Quite a lot, eh, Amelek?" Louie was cracking up when Amelek commented on Gilbert.
  "Yeah. Yeah-"
  Amelek was shocked when Gilbert rested a hand on Amelek's shoulder like friends.
  "Hey, kids. What are you guys talking about?" says Gilbert in an angry face.
  "Uh, uh, nothing. Nothing at all!" Louie states.
  Louie has been talking a lot since he's on Cred. He's become friends with Gilbert and Bill. But he has no idea where Paul is and didn't care, because he was probably taking tests on the far side of Cred, but actually kidnapped by mutated aliens.
  Gilbert's face became concerned the next second.
  "We need to go to Earth."
  Louie heard Earth.
  "Excuse me, what were you saying?"
  "We need to go to Earth," Gilbert rephrased, confused on why he asked him to repeat it.
  "EARTH!! LOUISE!!" He shouted.
  "Louise? Who's Louise?"
  Amelek stepped up and shook his hands from left to right repeatedly.
  "No, no. Nothing. Just his friend."
  "Louie, it's a girl you like," His lips curled up, a plotting grin.
  "No, no.." Louie lied, shaking his head.
  Gilbert smiles. He was almost as smart as Albert Einstein and think like a professional detective. Maybe he is one.
  Gilbert signals them to follow him. They obediently did, although they were wondering what happened.
  "Paul is kidnapped," Gilbert says finally.
  "What?! Where is he?!"
  "Earth. That's why we have to go there."
  Louie looks at his muscular arms.
  "I think I can handle some attacks."
  "No, mutated aliens are far stronger than us. You're even ultimately lucky because you just fainted from the attack two years ago."
  Louie lowers his head in shame. He didn't anticipate that they were about to attack him. He just stood there, amazed and dazed.
  "No matter. You will need some weapons."
  Amelek was interested.
  "What kind, actually?"
  "Blasters. Laser blasters. The strongest sniper blaster we have right now can travel over 1 kilometre per second or much more. I forgot."
  Amelek ran to the armoury in amazement. Louie stood there laughing.
  "What's so funny?"
  "That Amelek is actually interested in something I am," He smiles, still giggling.
  When Amelek had time for rest, he would go turn on his XBOX360 and play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. He was a real pro, reaching up to a kill/death ratio like 10000:7000. He had precision of a professional sniper in real war, but only in close-range combat.
  He took a blaster that seems like a sniper blaster and got adjusted to it, pretending to pull the trigger. But he realized it's heavy, but he was prepared because he knew.
  "Nice. Does it have a bipod?" Amelek asks, following the name from Battlefield 3. He too had the game, but he was better in Call Of Duty than Battlefield 3. But he played them evenly so that both of them wouldn't go to waste.
  "A bipod? I don't think we have one. We usually don't, because it's really light."
  Amelek's eyes widened.
  "YOU CALL THIS CONTRAPTION LIGHT?!"
  Gilbert retracts from Amelek.
  "Well, for you humans, it would be heavy. But for us, it's light, definitely."
  Louie came in next. He was walking really slow, laughing to himself.
  Amelek noticed the tears in his eyes.
  "What happened?" He was concerned, dropping the blaster. He went over to Louie.
  "It's okay. I was laughing," He smiled.
  "Hey, Amelek. Watch where you drop the blaster. You don't want it to destroy this lab. It will, actually. Just a couple-"
  Amelek took the blaster and ran off to the docking bay a 100 metres from the lab.
  "Let's go.." said Gilbert, disappointed that Amelek didn't hear him.

Paul wakes up from deep slaughter, but still alive. He seemed to be in the same room he was in. He was tied to a wooden chair with ropes, badly tied ropes, actually. His sniper blaster was confiscated by his enemies but the Pair Of Blades were still there. Even though they were tied badly, he couldn't break it because of the material they used. It was a material only found on Cred. It is currently the strongest matter in the Universe.
  Only his Pair Of Blades could save him, although his bones are much more stronger than the rope. The dual weapons were lying on the floor in front of the entrance. They didn't even bother taking the weapons away because time was at authority to them here.
  Paul kept leaping towards the weapons, inch by inch. But his radar picked up movements from outside. It kept on pinging them outside, none inside. Pinging is the act of detecting something or someone, getting discovered.
  He never bothered, since he needs his weapons to break free. When he finally reached it, the door swung open and hit Paul at the head. He topples sideways. The metal floor vibrates, causing annoying sounds.
  Louie appeared from the edge of the door, smiling at Paul.
  "Yo, wazzup?!" He laughs.
  "Louie, get the weapons and give it to me."
  "Oh, c'mon. Can't I get a thank you?"
  "For pushing me down? No."
  Louie sighs while leaning down to collect the dual weapons. He hands it over to Paul's pair of hungover hands. He reattached it together.
  "Get out of the way. This thing is still in prototype stage."
  Louie thought it wasn't and Paul thought it was. Louie stepped away and the laser cutters emerged.
  "What kind of inventions do you have?"
  "All kinds," Paul answers while cutting off the Creddian ropes with the lasers. Both the lasers penetrated through the strongest matter in the Universe so easily. It was easier than shredding wool in a wood shredder.
  "Okay, now thank me."
  "Fine. Thanks for helping," Paul says monotonously. This was like Paul, not emotional and doesn't say thanks once in a while.
  "Oh yeah, I asked Gilbert to go to Malaysia. I want to see someone."
  "Your Mom and Dad?"
  Louie was thinking about Louise. But his Mom and Dad would be first.
  "Yeah, sure," He groans. He never thought about how they were going to react when their presumed-dead son was resurrected.

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 1:42am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    9
- - - Louise Was With Louie Again - - -

Louise was looking at the night sky that felled the sun from the balcony of her bedroom on the second floor. She was wearing her pyjamas, pink and with flowers as usual. She went back to her room and grabbed her phone that laid cold on the single bed.
  It was a Nokia phone, given by Louie during Valentines' Day. He didn't give flowers, instead a phone, a Nokia phone to be precise.
  She said it was sweet and funny. But inside, Louie was just a friend to her.
  She pressed the 'down' directional button on her present. It showed a list of her contacts that were saved into her SIM card. She kept pressing that same button until Louie was in the hightlighted area.
  She pressed the 'Call' button on it. Traditional beeps sounded from the phone, too loud for Louise when she holds it in contact with her face.
  The phone tells Louise that the caller is unavailable. She was thinking of throwing her phone down with force, but if Louie was here, he'd start crying. She tried one more time.
  This time, it answered.
  "Hello? Louise?" It was Louie's voice.
  "LOUIE?!" Louise shouted. The family, who was out except for her, would have heard it from her room.
  "Hey, hey. Louise, I am asking a very big favour. If you're prepared, can you do this?"
  "Sure, whatever you want me to do!" Louise nods while saying this enthusiastically.
  Louie thought about the sentence. Anything she would do? Could she become his girlfriend? He shrugged it off.
  "Um.. There are aliens out there right now. I can prove it to you if you come. But remember this, you will never come back."
  She was reluctant to say yes, but she resisted it.
  "Yes. I'll follow."
  She heard Louie shouting victory war cries.
  "Louie, what is it?"
  "I love you!" Louie was too happy that he blurted out things acceidentally.
  Louise flinched. He was in love with her the whole time? But he didn't show any sings of love two years ago.
  "You-You-"
  "Sorry! Meet me at school. You're still in the same school right?" Louie said, but still giggling to himself.
  "Uh, yeah. I'll meet you there."
  Louise hangs up. Time to finally meet Louie again. Louise smiled too, but not as happy as Louie. Since he can prove aliens, aliens should be there too, maybe to abduct her. Her mind was fighting over itself. "What if Louie's not there? But he should be! He said he'd meet me in school!" Her mind said.
  She dressed in her casual clothes, short jeans and a t-shirt with short sleeves. She took her phone and her spinning pen as she headed out. She loved to spin her pen that was about 4 inches long. She always does Shadow Devil paired up with Sonic. Pen spinners will understand.
  She walked to school, which was short from her house. A five minutes stroll and she was at the school entrance.
  She got used to the secondary school area and thought:
  "Where would cameras be?"
  The entrance. Of course. The walls were actually short, so she went to the side and climbed.
  Her family would be so disappointed with her doing illegal stuff. But she didn't care. She was with Louie again.
  She landed and saw a group of people there. Or maybe..
  She shaked her head. It's still Louie. She ran towards the group. First, she saw Louie, then two red-skinned Americans.
  She shouted, but it was closed by a thinner red-skinned American.
  "Don't shout," the metallic voice said.
  It- It can talk?!
  She fell unconscious.

(For those that couldn't understand why Louie could talk in English, find out in the next chapter.)

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 6:29am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    10
- - - Louise's Awakening - - -

Louise wakes up. When she opened her eyes, she hadn't noticed the extra layers of muscles Louie had. Louie was leaning over to her face when she woke up.
  "Uh.." She spoke softly because it's an awkward situation.
  Louie's eyes widened like he's gotten into trouble with his parents. He jerked his body up in an upright position, spine straight.
  "Louie, what were you doing?"
  "I.. I was getting tissue at the other side," Louie said.
  Louise looked to her left but saw nothing except a small table. Then, she got used to her surroundings.
  It was a hospital room, but weirdly enough, its wall and ceiling colour is black. The bed was the only white thing in this dark room.
  "Why's the place black?"
  "Oh, the one who shut you up put it this way," He explained. "His name is Gilbert."
  Louise giggled. A natural well-mannered lady laugh. Not even half in the school is well-behaved anymore.
  "Gilbert? What kind of name is that? I mean, it could be something better like Xen? Or.."
  "That's his name alright. The other one was Paul."
  She didn't make a laugh this time.
  "Paul? I'm guessing he's a smart one."
  "Yes, how did you know?"
  "Call me a stereotype, but I think all people with names of Paul are smart, like detective smart. You get what I mean, right?"
  "Yeah. He even claimed that he was 4 times smarter than Albert Einstein."
  "Well, that's what I sort of expected from you."
  "What's up with your voice?" Louise suspects this could be a translator.
  "It's a translator," Louie explained. "Two days after Amelek came here and a day before coming to you, I was having a surgery on my throat."
  "Ouch!" She snatched that time lapse to say it.
  "Now, it's shock-resistant. So I'll be able to shout. It translate to almost every language in the Universe. I only know about a few tens. English, Malay, Chinese, French, insert what language you know here, also including Thai," He says while smiling.
  "The translator must have a big chip in there."
  "Yes and no. The chip isn't big at all, it's about the size of a virus. But it can keep a lot of files there. Not even all your games can fill it up."
  Louise was shaking, then she blurted out.
  "Okay, what has gotten with your biceps?!" Louise just had to say that, even after withstanding asking that question for a few minutes.
  "Oh, this?" He was wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt, pointing to his right bicep. "The aliens wanted to add some muscles because they think I'm limpy."
  "The aliens? I didn't know they can do it."
  "Oh, yes they can."
  There was a long pause and pressure is beginning to annoy their ears.
  "What planet is this?" She broke the silence. It was good that she did break it. Halbertians are not a fan of pressure. Even Louie was uncomfortable.
  "Oh yes, I forgot to tell you the whole story."
  Louie explained everything to Louise.
  "I'm breathing hydrogen right now?!" Louise interrupts when Louie was touching on that subject.
  "Yes, but it's perfectly normal now."
  "How would you breathe on Earth?"
  "You and I have four lungs now, being able to breathe hydrogen and oxygen. But that defies some science logic, since hydrogen is a part of oxygen."
  "Why am I not exploding?" Louie mimicked Louise's question.
  "I get that all the time," He smiles.
  "You are Halbertian," He continues. "Well, human-Halbertian hybrid. Since our skin does not affect hydrogen, we don't explode. Cred is a hot planet, but you couldn't feel it. Halbertians only experience colds, but not heat. A 50-year-old Halbertian can survive on the Sun back in the Milky Way. Some are even living there right now. It's like a normal home to them."
  "Wait, we're off the Milky Way?!" She outraged. The third shout she'd made in her life.
  He retracted his whole body back from an angry Louise.
  "What could you expect? A planet apart? That's a whole lot better. But you're not even going back to Earth."
  Louise thought of Earth, then his father. His job was a soldier. A general, so it had to be related to alien science. Humans tried to have contacts with aliens, but so far, there's none.
  "Couldn't Earth's technology detect your spaceships?"
  "Nope. To be frank, I don't even know what kind of material they use in their ships and how they've bypassed the security as easy as crushing an ant which is stationary."
  "You said something about you loving me when you called me. What was it about?" She asks, changing the subject.
  "Um.. Okay, fine, since no one's here, not even Amelek. I have a crush on you since the day you came in, probably because your hot and cute looks."
  Louise was dazed. She was so humble, she didn't even think she was a beautiful person, just a normal teenager like everyone else.
  "And when I hung out with you, you were so gentle. It.. made me more.. towards you, you know?" Louie felt like running, but his torso and head couldn't move.
  "Wait, since you're telling this now, you want this to happen?"
  Louie's eyes went rigid, looking from up to left, left to down, down to right respectively and quickly.
  "Okay, fine. I assume you won't want this. Maybe we'll hook up once we're 18, okay?"
  She smiled. It was the smile Louie liked to see and saw every day two years ago.
  "Maybe now?" Louie smiled.
  "I don't think I can love you back right now. You ask so suddenly and I don't know how to respond. Maybe a few days."
  Louie nodded. He could wait a few days later, now would he?
  The door was burst open by Amelek. The couple gave attention to him.
  "We have a problem. Bill's gone berserk and he's destroying the lab."
  "What?!" Louie shouted.
  "You mean the one who's big and all hulk-like?" Louise asks.
  Louie nods. This was going to be a real trouble.

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 1:41pm

TuxedoPenguin

TuxedoPenguin

218 posts

In the words of McDonalds: "I'm Lovin It"

I really enjoy your story and can't wait to read more.

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 10:34am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

Thanks, Tuxedo!

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    11
- - - Bill, The Monstrous Behemoth - - -

Gilbert was on hid bed, as usual, sleeping all day. He complained that he was too tired to do any work on Earth, so they went back quickly. When Bill saw Louise, he was still blank, looking at her, but not even his brain was absorbing the image. He was completely mindless. Not mindless, just less mindful.
  But this time, Bill actually made his own decision. He was driven by anger and confusion. He suddenly woke up and said all kinds of language, even the rarest, English.
  Then, his hands went rigid, followed by the arms really quickly and the whole body moved on its own, from Bill's grasps. His bed was the first to be destroyed. It was crushed like Godzilla crushing a human. And that is powerful.
  Gilbert woke up from the crush a few 10 centimetres beside him.
  "Bill! What are you doing?!" Gilbert shouts.
  He distanced himself from the beast when Amelek came in.
  "Amelek, call Louie here and ask him to get a Pair Of Blades. We'll need to incapacitate Bill."
  "You sure? Gil-"
  A chair was thrown and Amelek dodged at the last minute, shoving himself behind and dropped on his behind. He needn't anymore evidence. He ran to the hospital ward.

Amelek ran to the hospital ward. The corridor was black in colour and the ceilings are too. He thought it was a weird design, because he'd gotten too used to hospital surroundings, which are white in colour. He was still in tip top shape, even after his pod landed on Cred.
  Amelek burst the door open to see Louie and Louise together.
  "We have a problem. Bill's gone berserk and he's destroying the lab."
  "What?!" Louie shouted.
  "You mean the one who's big and all hulk-like?" Louise asks.
  Louie stood up and ran. Louise was getting up when Louie stopped her.
  "No, Bill is too big and dangerous for you. Stay here."
  Louise didn't argue. Louie made a point. Louise elegantly laid back down with another smile.
  Louie stood there for a moment to look at her face one last time before Amelek pulls him.
  "We've got no time to waste, buddy."
  Louie was dislodged from the sight of Louise and was pulled all the way down the corridor.
  "Hey, hey! I can run by myself!"
  Louie and Amelek headed off to the armoury and grabbed what it seems to be dual pistols stuck together.
  "This should be it," Louie announced.
  From the armoury, there were screens of security cameras viewing parts of the lab, mostly where experiments were. There were all kinds of subject. One species came from Pluto. No one lived on Pluto because it was too cold. Halbertians can't even stay there, despite its modern technology. Halbert was at the top for technology. Now, Halbert could detect almost 80% of the Universe using a Universe Radar and that is big, but so is their technology. Halbert picked up life on Pluto, which means someone or something is living there.
  Sometimes Pluto will decrease temperature at certain time lengths. These are called ice sprites generally. They can die from lost of cold and must be supplied with more cold and frost. But some tough ice sprites love challenges, especially living in a planet that loses temperature from time to time.
  And Louie sees an ice sprite in a pod, completely surrounded by really, really cold ice foam or something like that. Cryogenics. One of Paul's suggestion after getting an ice sprite that lives in Pluto to experiment on. There's nothing harmful in those experiments, only a prick of their blood and analysis will do. But the team doesn't have time. Bill is out of control right now.
  Amelek pulls Louie again and this time, Louie dropped to the metal floor. There was a clank made.
  "Oww!" He winced. "Stop doing that!"
  He gets up, but somehow it was easier than before, thanks to his extra muscles.
  He prepares his Pair Of Blades and heads off to face his doom.
  Bill was rampaging, already destroying half of the lab since Amelek's messaging work, and that was only a minute ago.
  "Hey, Bill!" Louie shouts out, causing echoes to occur in this one big son of a lab.
  Bill's attention was caught immediately. He was easily attracted to anything other than his own actions.
  "You want some chicken drumstick?!" Louie presents a chicken drumstick, as promised, and furthermore, it is fried.
  Amelek tilts his head in confusion. He taps his friend's right shoulder.
  "How in the world did you get that?"
  "Louise loves fried chicken, but only eats one every week or so. I know because.." He trails off, because he thought saying the truth out loud would mean trouble.
  "Because?"
  "Because what?" Louie tries to annoy Amelek to stop him from questioning him further.
  "Why does she eat fried chicken every week or so-"
  A pillow was launched from Bill to Amelek. His reflexes, thanks to Call Of Duty, was fast enough to dodge the pillow, which was flying at about 200 kilometres per second.
  "Now that is beast," Louie compliments.
  "Give me chicken. Or die!!" Bill howls.
  "Okay, here you go!"
  He throws a hot chicken drumstick at a wild Bill and the drumstick didn't fall into his hands. He jumped and caught it in advance. This is new.
  He ate like a hungry wolf. After he chowed down, he immediately fell asleep.
  "See, I told you we don't need weapons," Louie says, bragging to his friend.
  "You didn't say-" He patted by Gilbert. Both of them were patted on the back.
  "Good job! Louie, you might be as smart as Paul already. But don't get your hopes up, Paul is basically a database of info and could store information in his brain a lot. He could memorize your whole History textbook, but not any textbook, from Form 1 to Form 5 in just a few seconds and could recite it faster than smart people and that is merely a particle of brain cell that kept the information. Can you beat that?"
  Louie widened his eyes and shook his head.
  "Amelek, you'll be like a smaller size of Bill, but a smarter one, that's for sure."
  Amelek nods with a rather pale face. Then, he points to Bill.
  Bill was eating his bed up.
  "He's okay, he'll probably vomit the thing up and sleep right back in."
  "Ewww!" Louie and Amelek synchronized.
  "Alright, I'm gonna go sleep now! Don't mess with me. And Paul is in another mission, so expect saving him from the depths of evil," He smiles and went to bed.
  Time was unknown in Cred because there was no Sun. But Gilbert didn't care much. He didn't even listen to Paul's lecture about the need of time. But Paul couldn't make things without Gilbert. Gilbert is the supplier, unofficially.
  Amelek went to his side of the beds and slept. He snored loudly.
  Louie guessed it was night on Earth, calculating time when he was at Earth.
  He went over to Louise's ward. She was asleep.
  "This is it!" His brain cells screamed.
  He walked as silently as possible. But an expert at listening could hear his footsteps.
  Louie was by Louise's side and he sent his face down to Louise's forehead. He kissed the forehead and giggled in his mind, happy that he could do this.
  In Malaysia, no one was actually allowed to have relationships. But there were some and they got suspended. They are very serious in this rule.
  But here, it was definitely allowed.
  Louie smiled at the sleeping person and sat on the chair. His mind was racing, but it calmed itself.
  In less than a minute, Louie was asleep.

A few minutes ago, Louise was spying from an edge in her casual clothes from before.
  "Ewww!" shouted Amelek and Louie.
  She saw Gilbert and Amelek went to sleep, then notices Louie coming in her direction.
  She quickly ran without effort back to the ward before Louie could see her in the corridor.
  She covered herself with the cotton blanket and pretends to sleep. Louie came in. She closed her eyes as normally as a sleeping person would. Then, she felt something soft at her forehead.
  "Louie's lips," She deduced in her mind. It had to be.
  After one minute, she opened her eyes and saw Louie sleeping on the wooden chair. Halbertians now used very comfortable material to make their chairs and beds. But some of them, including Gilbert, loved old-fashioned material like wood and concrete. Pollution was disallowed in Halbert, but Cred does not hold that law.
  Louise bent over and gave the replying kiss on the cheek, not the forehead. Louise does like Louie very much. This relationship between them could be closer than friends, if they didn't screw up.
  She went back to bed, and slept for real.

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 12:53am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    12
- - - The Investigator - - -

John Kalburg, a short, but smart man, working as a chief investigator.
  He lies on his bed.
  "Let's see here.."
  "Louie," He tries to deduce. "Was kidnapped from the factory's workers. They keep them for two years, but never put any ransom."
  Of course, John is wrong, but he tries hard to solve the hardest case in the world, which is this one.
  "We still don't have a warrant on the factory.." He rubs his temples to think further.
  "Possibilities, possibilities.. Number one, he could be kidnapped and be taken to be raised. They would have killed him, but that would mean the rotten body will stink up at least the houses between it. So, that theory is wrong. He could-"
  "Oh, stop it, John," His wife walks in with a cup of coffee.
  "But it's my career, and you know I need to have a job, don't you?"
  "Well, of course, sweetie. But, you're stressing over this too much," She calmly says. "You need to take a break, have a vacation or just rest for a day."
  "I can't. My pay is getting low because it's been two years since the incident. He's already presumed dead and-"
  "Then close the case, darling," The wife smiled.
  "I might not want to do that. I don't know why, but the boss is getting crazier by the second. He says that if I close the case, I'll get fired. It's stupid. I think it's like a hypnotic power consuming him."
  "C'mon now. Hypnotic powers don't exist."
  "I know. I'll have to visit the factory."
  "Like you said, you don't have a warrant."
  "I'm not going in as a chief investigator. I'm going in as a civilian with a bunch of friends."
  His wife raises and eyebrow. It seems strange.

Kalburt and his bunch of friends, who are actually hired bodyguards, went to the factory in Louie's neighbourhood. The bodyguards' size are almost twice as big as John, who is just about 150 centimetres. Anyone unluckily enough to come across them was provoked really badly. Some ran, crying until they slept, kids especially.
  They barged in the factory with firearms in their hands. Some were modified until the gun almost couldn't handle anymore. In the dark corridor, they checked their guns and pistols to see if they're jammed or fire-able.
  "They're good," John declares.
  If John can close the case without the boss firing him, which is quite impossible, but possible enough. If the theory he made that red aliens (Information collected from Louie's classmates two years ago), then he could get a huge reward in cash.
  A bodyguard, Skitz, kicked the door open and finds red aliens. He was the one to die first by their hands. Skitz dropped dead on the ground and John saw a huge wound at his chest. He could see the ribs, but not the heart, probably popped by then.
  The red aliens' teeth were bright red. John's theory was correct. The aliens have killed Louie.
  John nervously took out his camera with high quality. It has the words, 'Megapixel 30.0'.
  He took a picture of the aliens by the time all the bodyguards died trying to protect him. But John's stamina was low, because he's about 40 years old now. When he ran, he ran slower than Louie could walk. The aliens got to him before he reached the front gate, which was probably a few yards away. Instead of cutting him up, they devoured him alive.
  The camera dropped, making a bit of a shock. A big alien, about the size of Skitz, smashed the camera into a thousand pieces. The memory card wasn't broken.
  Then, Paul, the usual smart Halbertian, opened the front gate. He was spying on the investigator the whole time through his spy cam. He wore a watch that allowed himself to vibrate at a high speed, causing people to go unnoticed about his presence, except red aliens, including the mutated ones.
  "Gilbert, expect some saving," Paul smirks.
  He ran with his Pair Of Blades to the agitated mutated beasts.

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 11:16am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    13
- - - Uprising - - -

Louise woke up first because of Louie's sudden loud snore.
  "Oh, silly you!" She chuckled.
  She got off the bed and heads off without saying an invisible goodbye. She knew she's going to come back.
  Amelek, Gilbert and Bill were sleeping too.
  "Wait, where's Paul?" She wonders.
  She sees a computer, complicated hardware, but no trace of wires. Every component were now wireless. And this invention was a few centuries ago, when the Portuguese was conquering Malacca. Louise, Amelek and Louie had learned about it because it was part of Malaysia's history. That time, it was 1511 when Afonso de Albuquerque, the one who led the attack, had started the war.
  She types as quick as a split second and results came pouring form the screen. Paul the Halbertian has been located, thanks to the watch that makes himself vibrates. A detection chip is attached in case Paul needs saving. And he does, since on the screen, the watch is showing Louise that mutated red aliens have captured him.
  Louie had told her that Gilbert cannot wake up unless something really important is happening. This is not enough for the pig.
  She found an alarm on the computer to shut down the lab with blast gates. She thinks about it and thought it was a brilliant idea. She pressed the Enter key and alarms screamed alternatively. Blast doors were going to trap them when Bill ran to one door and held it open with a hand. Bill was smarter after eating the chicken, or maybe Gilbert had set that Bill was to guard the lab from sealing it. The blast doors work as one, so the other doors were held up just like the poor door victim.
  Gilbert woke up, because he was familiar with the tone of the alarm. It was going to shut down.
  He got up and quickly pushed Louise aside gently and typed in the code to disable it. In a flash, the doors were raised. He flicked off cold sweat from his head.
  "Okay, Louise. What do you want?" says Gilbert.
  "We need to save Paul, right now."
  "Since you've waked me up, sure. But don't blame me if you find me sleeping on your feet."
  "Sure. We can leave you to die."
  "What?!" Paul was getting nervous. "No, no, no. You've got to bring me back!"
  "From what? The dead?"
  Gilbert was silent this time. He nods to the saving of Paul.
  Amelek too woke up before Bill did, but pretended to sleep until Gilbert woke up.
  "What happened?!" He shouted.
  "I set the alarm to wake Gilbert up," She explains.
  "Anyway, let's save Paul."
  She nods, then heads off to Louie. Ultimately, he was still sleeping, in spite of the loud noise that echoed in the lab.
  Louise shook him up, but he didn't get up. She thought of something.
  "Okay, this should work.."
  She slapped him across the cheek. The pain receptors received enough pain for Louie to wake up.
  "Woah!" He surprises Louise.
  She got back and shouted at the same time.
  "Okay, Louise. What do you want?" He looks at her with disappointing eyes.
  "We're saving Paul."
  "Again? How does he get captured all the time. He had the fastest reflex, not to mention the top tenth and he was smarter than anyone on Earth."
  "Sometimes his mind goes blank just from being so smart."
  "Really?" He craned his neck forwards. Anxiety crowded his mind.
  "Nope!" She smiled while connecting her hands together at the back and tiptoed.
  "Great. Where is he?"
  "The factory."

This time, it was a bit bigger and too luxurious for a Halbertian, but Gilbert liked it. Bill had to bend down in order to fit the size of the door, let alone the ship's volume.
  Gilbert sat at the front driver seat while Louie was inches next to Louise, obviously trying to get closer. Even Bill noticed. He sat at the back. It was quite big for a stealth ship, but nevertheless, it can still be considered one.
  "So.. You worried about your family?" Louie started by Louise's side, almost touching her.
  "Well, they'll be shocked to see that I'm missing for a day, but, no, well," She corrects. "Yes, I am worried."
  Louie thought for a second.
  "If I say: 'Then why did you come?', that would cause Louise some emotional pain. No, no. Something positive.. Positive.."
  "Oh.. Well, we're coming for Earth. Do you want to go back to Earth? Gilbert doesn't allow us to, actually."
  "Sorta. But I won't live there unless you come with me," She smiles, showing a hint of friendship.
  He looks down, blushing. Gilbert has set the ship to autopilot and looked at the drama for quite some time now.
  "Good show! But I need you guys to focus. Think of a way to outsmart those bad guys. They are smart, actually," Gilbert interrupts.
  Amelek was too in the ship, sitting beside Bill. Bill was drooling which causes Amelek to back away from him while his face was shouting disgust.
  "Sure, sure, whatever you say," Louie says.
  "So, now," Louie continues. "We have a sniper blaster-"
  "I'm using it," interrupts Amelek.
  "Okay, fine. I'm not that good in aiming anyways. We have Pairs Of Blades for everyone here. Bill's probably not using it since his strength is just too much for the guns. Bill will be our tanker, taking damage from the claw attacks. He could probably knock them out in a pinch. Amelek is good at aiming. He also has the fastest reflex among us-"
  "Paul has the fastest," Gilbert interrupts again. This is the third time Louie was interrupted.
  "Gilbert, please," Louie begs. "Don't interrupt me. You do realize I'm smarter than you, right? It was Paul who actually thought of the lab, wasn't he?"
  "Uh.. I.. I guess so," He admits.
  "Alright," Louie continues. "As I've said, Amelek has the fastest reflex among us. Paul isn't here, which makes Amelek the most, understand, Gilbert?"
  He nods innocently. He also felt guilty for trying to be smarter than Louie. Louise was smiling and Bill was still drooling.
  "Louise and Gilbert are the hackers here, because I have observed Gilbs use the computer with good skills."
  Gilbert resisted the temptation to make a remark about his shortened name.
  "But-"
  This time, Louise interrupts.
  "How did you know I can use the computer good?"
  Louie smiled.
  "It's a secret."
  "Oh, great! When I disturb, you complain, when she disturbs, you don't complain," Gilbert thought.
  "But, Louise will take over the supercomputer which is in this ship, which is weird because supercomputers are big and won't allow the ship to mobilize, but it did. Gilbert, Bill and Amelek will come with me. Remember here, no jokes. I have felt the pain and Gilbert has said that the mutated red aliens' claw attacks are one-hit-kill. Everyone, understood?"
  Everyone except Bill synchronized, "Yes."
  Bill's drooling has stopped when the ship was floating above Earth at about 2 metres.
  "Yes," Louie says. "Before I forget, wear the watch Paul wore. We won't be noticed."
  Bill's watch was a big watch, three times the size of Amelek's biceps, which were quite big for a fourteen year old teenager. The watch made Bill's body vibrate and lose sight. Only Gilbert could see him.
  Everyone else except Louise wore them and they vanished, from a human's view.
  The team got out, Bill being the last. The ship was a 100 metres away from the factory and they were walking for that length. Pressure envelopes everyone's ears, so Gilbert broke the silence.
  "So, you guys wanna hear a joke?"
  "Yeah, sure. Why not?" says Louie.
  "So, why did the chicken cross the road?"
  "To get away from your smelly ***."
  Amelek laughed so hard, he dropped to the ground.
  "Oh my goodness! Nice one!!" He shouted in laughter.
  Louie just grinned. Gilbert didn't give a slight hint of laughter. Bill, of course, is walking. He didn't even get the joke one bit. He was only in Gilbert's command.
  "That's mean, Louie."
  "Move it, you're gonna be late for your kicking in the ***."
  Amelek laughed more and Louie chuckled this time.
  Gilbert shakes his head and continues on without waiting for them. Louie helped Amelek up and went on to the factory.
  Luckily, it's night, so no one will see them. Although it's dark, they stay vibrated in case someone comes in on a close inspection.
  They reached the front door. Louie compares the team's sizes.
  "Okay, Gilbert, open the door by a little and fit in. You'll spot them with your watch cam and tell us of their position."
  "Why not we bomb the place?" Gilbert asks.
  "'Cause, you fool," Louie spits. "It'll be in the papers."
  "The papers?"
  "The newspapers, which Earth's humans read. And they can find out what kind of bomb, when it was set and who set it. This could cause a war."
  "What? We usually bomb other planets."
  "Wait, so you want to bomb Earth? No way, my parents are here and I will stay here."
  "No, we don't leave Halbertians on alien planets unless the council allows it."
  "Then, I kill you and live here," He didn't think about Bill. "And set the war, if you like," He brags, even though he knew Earth would lose.
  "No, we do not bomb planets until we search every last crust on it. Then, we blow it."
  "But how are you-" He pauses. They had the watches, but even so, being invisible doesn't mean the stuff you're doing is invisible.
  "How?" Louie asks simply.
  "Well, we can just kill them if the council orders to. If not, we don't."
  "Yeah, the council said nothing about bombing Earth."
  "So, we'll not bomb it."
  He facepalms himself. He didn't know Gilbert was this stupid. It was him that suggested the plan, then said the plan was disallowed.
  "Gilbert, just.. Get in."
  "Gilbert, just.. Get in," He mimicks.
  Louie was not offended. He was mimicked a lot before.
  "Hey, red aliens are real! You guys, c'mon!" said a big bully, who was taller than him.
  There were also many others.
  Gilbert enters the corridor and silently walks to the next door. He opens it without the door creaking and peeked through the opening gap and saw a plan that humans couldn't read from far away because the words were small. But Gilbert has prepared an eye lens that can magnify his view by 32. Indeed, it is far, but he just set it to magnify at 4 times. The eye lens could take pictures too, but if it's too dark, it will flash. Another creation by Paul, although the flash part is utterly stupid. Paul will remove it, eventually.
  He looked at the surroundings. It was the same lab, or a replica of the lab. It was bright enough. Then, he spotted an A0 paper, written in Halbertian language. He took pictures of it and read it to Louie.
  "Louie, there's a plan here. About world domination. Let me read it for you."
  He slightly coughed, but it couldn't be heard by the mutated aliens. Paul could hear it. He was relieved, but he didn't show any.
  "We steal the giant battleship that weights about a three hundred thousand metric tonnes and the volume about five hundred billion cubic kilometres from Halbert and use it to destroy Earth, then every planet in the Universe."
  "A rebellion," Louie was marvelled, not happy marvelled. Shock marvelled. "You've got to warn the council quick!"
  "On it. I need to-"
  Louie heard a loud thump.
  "Gilbert, report!" Louie tries to mimic a soldier's lines.
  His head stoops down.
  "Louise, what's the locations of the red aliens and Paul?"
  "Huh?!" She was sleeping, it was jet lag, of course. "Yes, Louie?"
  "Uh, listen, Louise. We don't have much time so.. What's the locations of the aliens and Paul?" He repeated.
  "Okay, on it."
  He heard some buttons being typed and a pop was made.
  "I have the map of the factory. It's quite easy to operate this thing."
  "Send it in to our watches, except Bill's."
  "Roger, general," She giggles.
  He blushed, then got serious when the map was produced.
  "Alright! Bill!"
  Bill's body turned to him in a creepy and slow way.
  "Your master is knocked out," He explains slowly. He'd even knocked his temple with his fist lightly.
  Bill exhaled air loudly that a few neighbours could've heard it, if they weren't asleep.
  "Slow down, boy. I command you for the time being, okay?"
  Bill nods eagerly, ready for action, but not violence.
  "Okay, Bill, charge!"
  Bill ran like a bull towards the large door. Louie had thought about who crashed the door. But he didn't worry. Bill knocked the door open and it was loud. The door was crashed as if an adolescent could smash it open. Bill definitely left the dent small enough for a normal human to make it. Police will be searching for the invisible man forever. Louie is smart.
  "Okay, Amelek, let's go."
  Bill has smashed open the door, but leaned forwards to fit the size of it. Louie detached a Pair Of Blades while Amelek set up the heavy, yet light to Halbertians, sniper blaster on a bipod.
  "I'll wait here."
  "Sure, whatever, noob camper," He laughed.
  Amelek was extremely annoyed by this. By the time he tried to fight back, Louie was at the far side of the corridor, just entering it.
  "Okay, fine. I won't be a camper."
  He set the bipod back to place and ran to the action with the sniper blaster, intending to kill red aliens like a quickscoper.

Posted Apr 30, '12 at 2:12pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    14
- - - Uprising: Part 2 - - -

Paul was strapped in the same material when he was kidnapped and yet again, it is badly tied. The mutated aliens were hasty and wanted to destroy the Universe quick.
  He saw the door in front open a fraction. He knew it was Gilbert. The smaller it is, the better the sneaking, sometimes, not always. And he'd guessed that Louie is commanding, but the orders could be ignored, as they're advice to others only.
  "Okay, Hellbertians," Paul proclaimed. They are exiled aliens and throw problems to Halbertians, so Paul calls them Hellbertians.
  The mutated aliens spoke in English, which is the language that Halbertians don't recognize. Then, the conversations between the Halbertians, Louie, Louise and Amelek are translated back and forth.
  But Paul did some research on Earth's most common language, English and already had a vocabulary of 500 words in an hour, which is very fast for a Halbertian.
  He spoke without a hint of Halbertian accent, unlike most that do.
  "If you're going to dominate the Universe, you're going to have to go through our planet first, you dumb fool!"
  An alien rakes Paul's face with its claws, causes red blood to pour slightly. But Paul didn't flinch because he'd expected that.
  He saw Gilbert mumbling into his mike. He could read lips.
  "We steal the giant battleship... The volume about five hundred billion cubic kilometres... And use... Earth, then every planet in the Universe."
  Of course, he was very fluent in both English and Halbertian, so he tried to join them and roughly got the answer. Hellbertians are going to destroy the Universe with a giant ship that volumes about five hundred billion cubic kilometres. And that ship is only in Halbert. It has the Universe record for biggest ship ever. The ship is called 'Naigo' (Not deviantart). The ship holds account for 499 planets destroyed, making it a very powerful ship to have. Of course, fallen into the wrong hands, shall the fate of the Universe be rested on the evil one.
  Paul thought.
  "How could they steal a ship that big? The total population of mutated ones are only a few thousand. The ship needs about a million to control the ship at minimum, which means only movement was available. Shooting would require another five hundred thousand more to operate that."
  But of course, he didn't underestimate them Hellbertians, because a few of them have shown far more intelligence than 130 I.Q.
  From Paul's view, he couldn't see the plan, but he figured it out with Gilbert's unintentional help. Aliens noticed the gap between the door and the wall, but not Gilbert. So, one opened and noticed Gilbert. Now, he isn't as strong as Paul. Which is why he got unconscious even after a petty claw attack.
  "Bill would be charging at the gate right about.."
  He waited.
  "Now."
  There was a loud crash and Bill slammed in the second door. Hellbertians everywhere jumped on Bill and clawed away. But the barrages of slashes weren't even enough for Bill to bleed him out. He flailed his arms around, sending each and everyone of his enemies to slam against the wall. This didn't stop them.
  One was agile enough to react and dropped to avoid the flinging of aliens. Then, he cut through Bill like a samurai in a duel.
  Bill was wondering what happened and looked at the alien. His huge hands grabbed it with ease and send a giant knuckle to its head. Bill couldn't handle violence, so he knocked it out.
  The aliens were scared and even more afraid as Louie came in. He supposedly aimed at one, but the pistol didn't fire. Yet, the alien died. It was Amelek with the sniper blaster. Paul notices that Amelek takes quite an effort to carry it.
  Louie goes over to Paul to carry out the same procedure, cutting the strongest ropes on Earth with laser cutters.
  "Thanks," Paul said in English without his translator.
  "Hey, you can talk English. Better yet, fluently!"
  "Well, yes," Paul assures.
  "Oh, as expected from someone who is ultra smart. Anyway, let's just kill them."
  "Got any Pair Of Blades?"
  "Only one. But you can't-"
  Paul takes a pistol from Louie's hands. Pairs Of Blades can be separated, but cannot be used as cutters.
  Paul shot accurately at an alien that was about to stand up. The laser cut through the flesh, organ and bones like wool.
  In a short time, Amelek and Paul had the same amount of kills, Louie and Bill being none and of course, dear Gilbert, who was unconscious.
  Only Paul had noticed an alien escaping from the factory before he could even shoot. By the time his arm was in position, it was gone.
  He cursed in Halbertian.
  "Hey," He spoke in English. "We'd better get going. I'd already confirmed that they will proceed with stealing the giant battleship that resides on Halbert."
  "How do you know?"
  "Gilbert told me," He smiled freakishly. If it hadn't been for his red teeth, it wouldn't have been freaky.
  The thought of the teeth made Louie shake in disgust.
  Louie thought of his love and contacted her.
  "Louise, are you there?"
  "Yeah.. About to go to Facebook," She said. She was typing '.com' when Louie shouted out.
  "Wait, don't! Louise, your friends now know that you're missing. Most probably one of them will report it to the police and interrogate you on why you escaped and et cetera."
  Louie knew she had a computer, but not a laptop. So, the police would make a conclusion that she ran away from home if she had a laptop, but only for a few hours' use. If not, something is wrong. Of course, Louie had spied on her to see if she had any boyfriends. She didn't had one, even now.
  "Okay, Louie. The path to-"
  The page was refreshed every millisecond, but Louise didn't notice. On the page, two small red dots appeared from the edge of west of the factory.
  "Two unidentified hostiles mobile to the factory's direction, sir," She giggled.
  He felt like a commander already.
  "Alright, everyone. I suspect it's the police. Let's get back to the ship. And bring Gilbert along, Bill."
  Bill carried Gilbert and laid him on his massive shoulder. Death for a human, unconsciousness for a Halbertian, the injury was only a scratch for Bill and it looked like it's a light tattoo. Bill had a lot of cuts and injuries. It was then when Bill's planet wasn't taken by Halbertians.
  Bill had always spent his time in the forest, crowded by trees, sometimes willow and yew trees, mostly normal trees. He was 10 years old and a normal Creddian could think for himself, but not him. More strength costs more intelligence. But this isn't quite true. Gill, Bill's brother, was smart and strong. In fact, smarter and stronger than Bill. He could carry a 10 ton creature than Bill could carry a dinosaur when they were young. When the Halbertians came, they were in their mid-20s by then. Bill could carry dinosaurs and Gill could carry more.
  But Gill's super muscles and super brain (As commented by most of the Credders), was turned from good. He tried to destroy the village he lived in, destruction laid at his wake. That was when Bill faced his brother. They both never said a word, and they were off dueling to the death. Ultimately, Bill won, but killing off Gill accidentally. Bill has a clear mind than the second's one. Puns intended too.
  They've returned to the ship, finally, leaving the bodyguards' and a short man's bodies to rot.
  "Louise, press the autopilot button and let Gilbert drive, since he has a license, after all."
  She nods and does what he said. Gilbert takes the front seat now and the ship was off before Louise could even sit down. This caused her to lose balance and fall into Louie's arms. No, that's a dream of people in a crush. She fell on the metal plating hard. Louie quickly helped her up and let her rest on the three seats. The fourth seat was a bit cramped, but Louie could take it.
  "Thanks, Louie."
  "Aww, no problem."
  Amelek was too busy witnessing the drama. He was focusing on the sniper blaster and wiping the dust off it with a cloth. Paul didn't even know where the cloth was from.
  But Paul witnessed the drama.
  "I'm pretty darn sure Louie loves Louise very much," He thought.
  And the ship was out of the atmosphere, back to planet Cred.

Two squads of policemen came with noisy sirens, red and white flashing over at the houses in between them.
  When they reached the place, they started investigation immediately.
  Even Paul forgot the memory chip that stored the images of aliens. Hellbertians, that is.
  A policewoman wore her gloves and started searching the bodies and the corridor. She found the chip.
  "Camera chip found!" She shouted.
  "Come back and see the recordings," said an officer.
  She sighs and her eyes was heavy due to lack of sleep. She yawned on her way to the DVD player..
  She inserted the CD inside and definitely saw something interesting. Red aliens.
  "I wonder if that Louie has proof of it. But, Louie's body isn't here."
  The temporary chief investigator, Kelly Kalburg, John's wife, was determined to find out what caused this curse that was fallen upon Kelly.
  "I will find that murderer!" She thought loudly.
  The dead Hellbertians were long since decomposed, even on metal, so they have no proof of aliens except the plan that was used for destroying the Universe and the memory chip.

Posted May 3, '12 at 7:04am

Rapyion

Rapyion

649 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    15
- - - Hellbertians, Mobilize! - - -

A minute after the incident

Xernian is a good planet. Full of hydrogen, in fact, clean hydrogen. They didn't like it back in Halbert with all the rules. There's even a little pollution in that planet. It was liveable and the Halbertians there understood the situation and is trying to fix it. And that was a few days ago. But Hellbertians never liked it anymore, not because of the pollution, though.
  Up close appears a large city, made by the Hellbertians a millennium ago. Even closer, a mutated alien yawned in a very beautified office, vases of hydrogen-made flowers were kept near the entrance door. The whole room is red, as usually liked.
  It was Falcon. He was the head council of the Hellbertians. Even they accepted Hellbertians as a race already. He was about 130 centimetres tall and he was plump.
  Falcon pushed his sharp and limp index finger on the intercom button.
  "Bring the vice president here, now," He demanded.
  "Yes, sir," said the other voice.
  A minute later, the vice president, who was apparently his brother, Folcan, burst into the room without knocking. Firstly, when Paul said half of the Hellbertians showed intelligence. But Folcan wasn't one of the half and he were rude and mean too.
  "What is it, brother?" boomed Folcan. He looked big, bigger than his brother. But not in power. Folcan was always following duties that were sent by Falcon. Ironically, Folcan is older than Falcon.
  "Our people back on Earth has been wiped out, so bring in a few more men in there, now. Before the Earth police cleans the place up."
  Folcan stared at Falcon with mad eyes, then left, slamming the door at the same volume of when the door was smashed open. The vases between the door almost dropped and broke.
  Falcon rubs his alienated temples, which were really big. He was careful not to stab the temples with his talons. Falcon had to think about something before stealing the big and bad ship from his former home planet.
  Falcon knew that the security there was very tight. It seems impossible to steal the ship. But Falcon was the other half who was smart.
  The guards there were very unique, only take 1 minute to rest up and they would be back with energy. But the weakness here is that they all sleep for 1 minute, leaving this time lapse the opportunity to get the ship. The number of population here is only 700,000 Hellbertians and only a quarter of them are working for the council. The ship needs at least one million to drive the ship out. He didn't have to worry about it because there's just enough men to steal it, albeit less than a million.
  Falcon was done rubbing his temples. His gruesome smile could have made people totally crumble to his knees. But he could only do this for a few milliseconds, so it was hard to see. But not this time. It was wide open for a few seconds before they covered the red teeth. Falcon's plan to take over the Universe is now mobilizing.

Reply to Red Alien (By Rapyion)

You must be logged in to post a reply!