ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Red Alien (By Rapyion)

Posted Jun 27, '12 at 10:20am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    24
- - - "Louise Is Hot" - - -

Louie passed through a bunch of Halbertian passers-by in the lobby before he reached the exit, where the stolen craft was.
  "Louie!" Louise startled. "Don't shoot the driver!"
  Louie was startled. In fact, he was so startled, he almost shot the hard metal floor with his Pair Of Blades, which was armed.
  "What is it, Louise?" He turned with a calm and smiling face.
  "I said, don't shoot him. The craft will be destroyed."
  "I know. I called the police."
  Louise blinked her eyes so fast, it could be a blur, which of course was a side effect for being half-Halbertian.
  "You called," She started giggling. "The police?!"
  She was laughing hysterically, like Joker in Batman. Louie had never seen or heard her laugh like that before.
  "Well, maybe one time," Louie thought.

2 years ago

"Louie!" Louise shouted like a small girl while spamming at the doorbell. "Let me in!"
  She could hear some booming sounds and Louie opened the front door, which was opposite the front gate. Almost all houses here had gates. The only one without gates was a very small house. It is said that it was haunted, but Louie didn't care about it, since he wanted to reveal red aliens instead of ghosts, which weren't in the small house.
  "Yes, yes. Coming. Don't shout. It's still 7 A.M. here.."
  Louie was in his pajamas, covered with four-leaved clovers and the background colour blue. It was also squared. He was very tired, as he was suddenly awoken by his crush. He was in a dream where he was doing affectionate things with Louise.
  "Speak of the devil," Louie thought as he rubbed his red eyes with his two index fingers.
  "C'mon, Louie. You walk so slow!" She shouted once more, even waking up some neighbours. But, some people were actually grateful of her shouting, only one to be precise, and he was a hardcore gamer.
  Louie opened one side of the gate, letting the girl into his house.
  "What do you want, Louise..?" Louie asked, filled with exhaust and fatigue. He felt like sleeping on the floor already.
  "I need your help for homework, duh!" She said it like a I-told-you-so tone, which wasn't the right tone, though.
  "Okay, which?" He noticed her bag was a sling bag which suited her. It's small, but it's certainly filled with some things.
  "I need help with Science, Math and Geography."
  "Ugh, I hate Geography, but what the heck?"
  She took the sling bag off her shoulders when they were inside. She stuck her hand inside and took out three books. Louie assumed each books were to their subjects. They were.
  They were all workbooks, riddled with questions that Amelek himself can't solve.
  Louise kept on asking him on whether how she should do it. Louie halfheartedly told her methods to solve each problem, which she adapted to, quickly. Louie was actually staring at her beautiful and calm face. His focus would be off every few seconds, so Louise had to shake him up to ask him more questions.
  "Hey!" She said with a rather desperate but cute face. "Listen to me!"
  "Alright, sheesh.." He fumed. Even if he was in front of his crush, he wouldn't want a relationship, or that will cause both of them to be suspended from school. It's bad, trust me. And if they did get into a relationship, they would have to have it very secretively, spending only a few minutes holding hands or just spending time together.
  "Here, I need help on question 26. It's based on circles. Do you know the formulas?" She grinned.
  He leaned over, but something he didn't notice made Louise laugh. Crazily. With this level of craziness, she's eligible to be admitted to the mental institutions here in Malaysia.
  "What? What happened?!"
  He was forayed by Louise, who was still laughing.
  "Hey! Louise-" He gagged when Louise's forearm choked him.
  Then, she turned around, causing clothes to swirl together. Louie was uncomfortable the whole time. Now, Louise was facing the ceiling while Louie's face was in her hair.
  "Louise, what happened?!" He asked, despite the literal breathtaking and hairy situation.
  She kept on laughing, and looked up at the ceiling.
  "I wish we could do this someday."
  "Louise, you know today is just Sunday, not Monday, right?"
  Louise suddenly jerked sideways, causing Louie to roll.
  "It's not Monday?! Oh my goodness!!" She started laughing again, like the previous one.
  He slapped his forehead.
  "This couldn't get any worse.."

Now

"Louie, hello?!"
  Louise shook Louie like a person on a mad bull. He snapped out of the memories he had.
  "The craft is caught, by the way. I'm.. Sorry for laughing.."
  Louise looked apologetic and innocent. She looked even more beautiful than two years ago, and Louie just realized it; the muscular boy's jaw dropped in amazement and realization, or even guilt and frustration that he didn't notice it from the day she came until now.
  "Um, Louise. We need the craft," He leaned back by an inch, possibly because it was his habit to do so.
  "Oh, don't worry. The police will take 'em..."
  Louise flinched in horror. There was illegal equipment in that craft and she remembered some of them because she uses them consistently.
  "There's.. A bunch of stuff Paul set in. Those stuff are illegal in Halbert," She spoke with softness and with controlled temper. But even so, this made Louie angry, mad bull angry.
  "What?!" He boomed across the lobby. All the beings, including the Halbertians, turned to him as quickly as possible due to their instincts.
  They murmured as they turned away. Louie recognized the first two Halbertian words they let out.
  "Stupid fools."
  His robotic translator changed his English language to Halbertian language.
  "Hey, who do you think you are?!" The robotic translator boomed. "I am definitely smarter than you! I am-"
  He was held firm by Louise at the shoulders.
  "The craft, Louie?"
  He saw the desperation in her beautiful eyes and nodded. Then saw Louise ran off on her own towards the craft, moving faster than an extreme runner.
  "Louise is indeed hot," He says with widened eyes and ignoring the fellow Halbertians and other beings aside, chasing after Louise, whom Louie was obviously faster with more muscles.

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 1:31am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    25
- - - Gilbert And The Team, To The Rescue! - - -

Gilbert slept like a pig, his back leaning against the seat given to him, his snore as loud as police sirens which caused some of the spectators to shut him up using brute force. He didn't feel any pain, though, and the spectators gave up.
  He was sleeping throughout the entire game, even when Paul got kidnapped or when Amelek and Yulli made up.
  Bill, on the other hand, was wide awake, even volunteering to cheer when Hellbertians were eliminated, shouting, "RAAAGH!!!!" for a long period of time. The gigantic hulk even cracked the metal floor and scaffolds when jumping up and down. The floor and scaffolds weren't metal, but a material that has similar texture and smoothness to it, but not the strength. It was about 500 times stronger than titanium.
  Gilbert woke up when Bill shook him at his shoulders, almost to the point of crushing his bones.
  "What's happening, big guy? You wake me up when something's impor..tant.."
  He stood up in a blurry speed to see that Louie and Louise were gone, Amelek made up with Yulli, laughing, and Paul, nowhere to be seen.
  "Where are they, Bill?!" He rumbled with anger to the point where he stamped the ground so hard.
  Bill mumbled something that was impossible for the ears of Halbertians to pick up. He was suddenly melancholic, possibly from the face he made.
  "Never mind, let's get Paul first. The couple will be safe and the happy friends are.. happy. It's always the smart-*** who needs saving every day."
  A crowd of spectators looked at them with annoyance and irritation, like an itch they just can't reach.
  "Shhhh!" shushed one of them, but despite their efforts, Gilbert ignored him, leaving Bill alone until he ran up to him, slowing down as he did so.
  He brought up a plastic tracker, since metal isn't allowed in this stadium. And the stadium felt like it's dead, nothing worth while to watch. The game was over, when Yulli tagged Amelek, who agreed to it, and he got transported to a spectator's seat, which was nearby Gilbert.
  He kept on running without looking at where he stepped. He accidentally stepped on a drink that was bought by a Halbertian a few moments ago. The next few seconds, Amelek followed Gilbert.
  "Status report," He said, then giggled. "I've always wanted to say that!"
  "Louie and Louise are nowhere to be found, you surrendered to Yulli and-"
  Amelek cleared his throat and said, "I didn't surrender to him. We became allies, remember?"
  Gilbert looked up like it was a flashback and lowered his head to his previous position. He was blinking faster than the fastest human eye blinker. It was something like a blur.
  "Yeah. I do. Just.. get to the broadcasting room," said Gilbert while shaking his head like vibration. "My tracker got him there."

Posted Jul 20, '12 at 1:40am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    26
- - - Time For A Little Story: Part 1 - - -

Year 34 A.D.

Brian was a little child with a sprinkle of unknown talents. He was a very small Halbertian, but being able to perform what no Halbertians have performed before.
  "You little-!"
  Brian was smashed in the face by a fellow bully in school. The technology was of Earth's thirtieth century, but it was just based on theory.
  "Me? Little? No, no, no," denied the bully. "You are little."
  The bully was charging a mighty kick to Brian's sack when a gigantic teacher stopped him by resting a shoulder on him.
  "You do know, that once you do kill lil' o' Brian there, you are gonna get something delicious.."
  The bully, with reluctance, rested the charged-up leg and looked at Brian with fierce eyes.
  "Next time, Brian. You will regret it."
  He walked away without a second glance.
  The teacher also shouted, "Detention, after school!" The bully stopped for a second, nodded and left.
  The teacher went to Brian and helped him up.
  "Brian, what's going on?" His tone was sweet this time, unlike the previous minute. It caught Brian's heart too.
  "The bully almost injured me badly. I think I have a bruise at my right cheek-"
  The teacher rested his right hand on Brian's right shoulder. It was so gentle, Brian didn't notice a thing. But when the teacher started to walk, the hand brought him along too.
  "Why are we walking, sir?" asked Brian.
  Who was clueless to what was about to happen to him.
  "We'll need to perform an examination on you. You just need to lay down and rest."
  Brian nodded with a smile. The smile was weird, but then again, Brian was always weird ever since his coming into the world of Halbert.

After a minute's walk, they reached the infirmary. They entered it through the front door. The room was totally white, and it looked like a morgue or experimental laboratory. Brian was shocked, because it was his first time here. He had heard rumours that students had been into the infirmary and never came out. But he didn't believe. It was stupid and foolish, plus, biased.
  "Okay, lay down here," said the teacher.
  Brian laid down on the white bed with a few pillars of steel supporting the bed. It had a white sheet, which was extremely smooth and comfortable, and the bed having soft material was adding to the comfort of it too.
  He was strapped by the teacher, who was blank, without emotion, and moved away from him.
  "Sir, why am I strapped?"
  Now, it was cruel joy.
  "So you wouldn't vibrate as much."
  He laughed as he walked away, leaving Brian to screech, writhe and trying to break the straps. Then he was weeping.
  "What's going to happen to me..?!"
  Tears wet the sides of his pillow.

Posted Jul 22, '12 at 3:08am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    27
- - - Time For A Little Story: Part 2 - - -

Hours after Kage's new forced master

Brian woke up from the white and pale bed. It was riddled with dust mites, considering that the bed was old-fashioned. But Brian didn't care, because dust mites don't scare him.
  He immediately went to the bathroom to shave, obviously with equipment. He was in his pajamas, checkered blue and wearing those slippers like the slippers some people wear every morning. He had long hair, reaching up to the hip because he likes it that way. He definitely looked way older than when he was a kid, his talons reaching up to an inch when released, which, of course, was one of his talents, in fact, very rare talent.
  Splash!
  He wet his face using the water in Halbert, which, I assure you, is quite clean, but comparable to Earth's water supply. He took a shower, cleaning himself up pretty thoroughly, every part of him clean. He stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist, covering the half of his legs. The towel was soaking wet, so he twisted it around dry and hung it in the sunlight outside after he wore his clothes.
  His clothes were of casuals. A T-shirt that shows a reddish splat of paint in the middle of the white background and a pair of cargo pants reaching to the knees.
  He took the house key card and went off of his house with an umbrella, but it was sunny.
  Brian passed through the street from his house. Beside the street were buildings of all sorts, from old-fashioned to modernized machinery factories. There was also one odd house which was all made of wood. He stepped to the mat that said 'Welcome' and tapped his right foot three times, then waited, then three times again. The door in front of him opened.
  The interior was dark, Brian being unable to see an inch in front.
  But he.
  He clicked his right hand's fingers and conjured a fireball.
  That was his talent. Magic.
  He used the fireball as a source of light as he led the way to the stairs, being careful not to be near any walls, which could be set on fire.
  The stairs were very solid, a hint that the wood was in good quality. He climbed up the solid obstacle with a ball of orange, yellow and red floating on his palm.
  His face became more serious as he walked up.
  He had a handsome face, his eyes doing all the work, well, only 75% of it.
  He came across a fairly short corridor with 4 doors leading to rooms. Of course, a normal person wouldn't have seen the fifth door. Only Brian and his trusted apprentices can be let in.
  And that was what he was going to do, he entered the hidden door, which was a mystical door that moves to the other room, which was in another dimension, within light speed. See of it as teleportation, since it's so fast. But with a rune he had carved on his right hand's index finger, he, in a small pattern, swiped the brown floor and the door appears only to the magician. It was hidden away from normal beings and even surveillance cameras.
  "Alright, who do we have?" shouted Brian in a deep voice. He looked fierce when it comes to his apprentice to show who's boss.
  In the room of another dimension, everything was confusing, even the table in front of him doesn't look like a table anymore. Almost everything in this room was distorted. Only living beings inside were not.
  There were six figures in this room, all dark figures. They looked similar, but not totally. Each had a different and very noticeable rune carved at the left side of their bodies, from head to toe. One came up to Brian, but in a respectable distance.
  "Master, I caught Kage, a former apprentice of Paul."
  "Good. I want to bring an end to Paul's family fast. Or, Pru's family, before it's too late."
  The dark apprentice was nodding repeatedly, obviously fearing him.
  "Yes, master."

Year 34 A.D.

"Time for a little treat," says Pru, the teacher.
  "Wait, wait! What are you doin-"
  He gagged as a little poisonous scorpion, collected from Earth, was inserted into his mouth. One by one, more were inserted until at least 10 of them were at his mouth.
  He would have been dead, seeing that they would sting their insides, especially the heart. But no, he didn't die like the others. His talent was giving layers of protection throughout the body.
  Pru observed, inside out, but no science can prove the talent he had, even though he was very smart, memorizing all formulas, theories, and all those science stuff.
  "You have a unique piece of protection in your body. Tell me, Brian, what is it called?" Pru asked quickly with anxiety. Brian could also tell from Pru's face that he was desperate.
  Brian had basic knowledge about psychology. So, he used it to his advantage.
  "If you release me, I'll tell you," He said. He successfully held the smile that was broad if he hadn't resisted.
  Pru thought, and went with it, foolishly. He leaned over and pulled the straps away with a bit of tearing noise. When Brian felt that he could move his arms more than a few inches, he released his talons in a flash and tore Pru's right eye.
  "Aaargh!!!"
  He staggered back, putting his hand over the eye socket. He and Brian knew organs would not regenerate.
  "You said-"
  Brian moved with quick speed and slashed at his chest with full strength, causing Pru to fall on his back. His left elbow broke from the fall.
  He screamed yet again, but luckily, this infirmary was soundproof, but Brian didn't know that. He just slammed the door open and left. But when Pru recovered from the claw strike at his chest, he appeared in front of Brian.
  "Where do you think you're going?" He said mockingly. His face was of pure cruelty, mockery and not to mention, ugly.
  "Get!" He breathed. "Off!"
  He pushed at the air instinctively, and wind gushed at Pru, sending him flying across the corridor.
  "And get out of my life!" He shouted as he gathered water vapour out of nowhere and created a mini-tsunami.
  He didn't even look back as the mini-tsunami pounded Pru all over. But he did hear a shout from him.
  "You will rue the day you injure me!"
  And he left school, without a notice. Outside, he stopped and took some breaths. Then brought up his hands and looked at them.
  "How did I do that?" He breathed.

Posted Aug 3, '12 at 7:12am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    28
- - - Yulli, Changing Diapers - - -

Yulli, one of the famous reaction masters, along with Paul the alien, but not the Louie Paul, was in the arena, getting cheered on by multitudes of fans, some going to the extent of trying to get into the arena, but failed because of the barrier that covers the arena. Some even tried to break the barrier, but Yulli wasn't going to get crowded by fans any time soon.
  "So, what now?" said Yulli
  Two bodies were laid upon the hard ground, with sleepy faces and some terrible jerks in their nightmares.
  "If I shoot both of them, they will teleport somewhere randomly. That's the problem. There's no pattern," Yulli thought.
  Yulli shifted his body to fit into another relaxing position, leaning against a wall.
  "Why not just outrun them? After all, I can run fast, even with two Hellbertians on me. Yeah!" He thought again, but this time, with determination.
  When he was about to be moved, he grabbed the pair on his shoulders.
  There was a wump in the air and he was standing on a grand stage.
  "Sirs! These two-"
  The crowd of spectators and the three game masters were shocked. They were supposed to be shot, not knocked out, or dead.
  "Security guards! Get him!"
  Fans started to rattle the guards out, but the force of the security was too strong for the fans, even if they outnumbered the guards.
  The guards were Creddians and they were as big as Bill himself. There were about ten Creddians in this stadium, serving as security guards. They were handpicked by the founder of this stadium. To be precise, he went to Cred and found smart Creddians, not someone like Bill.
  Yulli started to run, with fans delaying them helpfully, and actually thought he was winning the race.
  But it turns out, it's not. The guards were Creddians, and Yulli didn't underestimate them. Even if they were not as smart as him, they could still ram a building down and could run over a few tanks on Earth, theoretically.
  Yulli, even with loads of energy to spare, was slower than the natural-born wild creatures of Cred.
  "Great."

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 10:40pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    28
- - - Jail - - -

"Great."
  Louie was making noises with a metal cup against the iron bars like those clanking noises you hear in cartoons that involve being in jail.
  "I didn't expect this to happen," Louie was feeling hopeless, weak, despite having lots of muscle.
  "I.." Louise fell silent.
  This room, or prison cell, was made out of concrete walls, floors and iron bars, They were about one and a half times the height of Louie and the cell could fit about ten of Louie's.
  "Yeah?" Louie asks, looking for answers from Louise.
  "I-I'm sorry for getting us arrested-" She jumped.
  He charged up to Louise and she braced herself for the worst. But he embraced Louise, still accepting her for who she is and not what she did.
  "Um.. I.."
  Louise returned the hug, and stayed like this for a few moments.

A few hours later

It was night. Louise, for some reason, got up from bed just opposite Louie's one. She sat cross-legged, facing Louie.
  Clank!
  "Louise, do you value your life?"
  Louise immediately turned to her left, looking at the iron bars and a figure past it. It was heavily robed. In fact, it was so covered that his face cannot be seen, except for the eyes, which had no iris or pupil at all, just pure black eyes.
  "Well, duh. What kind of question is-"
  Tendrils were revealed beyond the grey robe. The tendrils were riddled with veins inside, some even bulking out until they can be felt. They were as sharp as knives.
  The first thing Louise thought was, "AM I GOING TO DIE? AM I GOING TO DIE?"
  She was panicking, but she didn't move from her position. She was calmly still.
  "A calm and brave one, indeed."
  The sharp black tendrils went drilling into Louise's neck, imprinting runes on the neck like a quick and skilful hairdresser.
  Now, it was when Louise started to move.
  "Hold still. You will have power, and you will break through."
  Louise, with reluctance, did so. She sat back cross-legged, but now looking towards the silhouette. The moonlight shone through the small opening like in all jails, then bouncing off the floor to shine at its robe.
  She felt power surge throughout her body. Then her eyes went blank, as white as an egg white.
  The figure, different from before, melted into the ground, but no one suspected anything.
  Louise fell to the ground, the floor vibrating as she did so. There was a thumping sound and Louie woke up, never to see the process.
  "Louise? What happened?"
  He turned right, rubbed his eyes and stood. When he pulled his hands back, he saw an unconscious Louise.
  "Louise!!!"
  She suddenly got up, her eyes black this time, and she lifted her arms, aiming towards Louie, and fired a pulse of telekinetic waves.
  "Oof!"
  Louie was sent flying across the small cell and hit the concrete wall. Luckily, the telekinetic wave wasn't strong enough to break his spine.
  "Hey! What was-"
  Louise splayed her right arm, facing the iron bars, and they were ripped apart, small enough to let her, and not him, out.
  She flew through the gap and she was never seen again.
  "Louise? What happened?"

Posted Aug 4, '12 at 10:45pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

Sorry for the disturbance. The chapter above this post is supposed to be Chapter 29, not Chapter 28.
Sorry, again.

Posted Aug 17, '12 at 11:58pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    30
- - - Paul's Downfall - - -

Paul shook his head from left to right, feeling dizzy after doing that and regretted it by cursing together with putting his talon-filled hands between his temples.
  But he realized they were tied.
  "So, finally awake?"
  It was a voice Paul recognized.
  Paul's face quickly turned to a heavily-covered figure, by covered, it was robed.
  Paul was losing vision. His head was spinning with so much dizziness, but he was resilient to headaches.
  He looked at himself. He was tied to the core, from neck to toe. Instead of wearing Lay Down armor, he was wearing rags and trousers with holes everywhere, except for certain parts. His face was bruised, riddled with blue-black and with close inspection, runes around his neck. Most probably, he was injured everywhere, but his regeneration talent was not in use at all and he could not even understand why.
  "Magic," He thought.
  He shook his head and he never felt hair moving like it used to. From outside, his head was burned too, the hair being heated the most.
  He shifted his focus to the figure.
  "Kage, what are you doing?"
  The figure retracted back, footsteps heard at the impacts of the slippers.
  "How did you know?" The figure looked scared, like a sissy.
  "Oh please," He took a quick breath. "Who wouldn't remember your sissy voice?"
  He realized it was hard to breathe, probably due to the fact that this was airtight and that was not good.
  "Say that one more time, I'mma-"
  "That's enough," Now this time, it was not familiar to Paul at all.
  A Halbertian in a rather large suit wearing an ancient monocle entered the room. He was about 6 feet tall, which was unusual for Halbertians, but possible, according to the prisoner here. His face looked as if it was the one that attracted all the ladies, other than his big, muscular chest and extraordinary biceps. Paul doesn't know about his abdomen, though, because of the thick suit he wore.
  His suit was a plain white and black tuxedo with a strange tie. It had two red lines, one pink line, one peach line, a blue line and a black line. Paul immediately knew what they represented.
  "You've captured me too, eh? And a human? Really? And where did you get a hybrid species? How did you-"
  "Shut up, Paul," The big Halbertian said. It was deep and low. Maybe he could even sing a country song.
  "Let me guess," Paul let his head stoop, then lifted it up again quickly. "You have magic."
  The Halbertian did not make any move, except for breathing hydrogen. Then his jaw opened.
  "Yes, I have. Would you care to try?"
  "Like?" Paul said in a mockingly way.
  "Control the four elements, control minds, travel through time.."
  Paul made a cough that interrupted his speech.
  "The part you said about traveling through time is a lie."
  Kage was about to lunge at Paul with his talons when the big man rested a hand on him. Kage was breathing hard, angry and flushed with revenge. After the breathing stopped, he looked at the man like his master. He then moved back like a servant, bowing as low as possible and shifting backwards, sliding noises being made by the annoying slippers.
  "Master Brian-"
  "What did you say, lowlife?"
  Kage raised his hands with lightning speed in defense, then smashed the door open and ran out. There were tears on where he stood. He whimpered away as well.
  Suddenly, fire was summoned at the will of the giant on his right palm.
  "Do you know what this is?"
  Paul peered at the fireball, trying to understand any logic behind the spell, and when he couldn't, he closed his eyes while taking a deep breath.
  "No answers? Fine-"
  Paul exploded from within. Fire whirled out of his red skin, traveling towards Brian. The strains, which were psychic waves holding his wrists and ankles, were broken by the fire. Paul floated for a bit and felt magic surge through him.
  The flames that were headed for Brian were dissipated by a splay of his arm. It was magnificently performed and there wasn't any heat released from the fire at all. The temperature of the room was alike before the blast.
  "How did you do that?" Brian did not look surprised at all.
  Paul landed on the ground softly.
  "Theories, Brian. Theories."
  Brian's left eye twitched. Then, he raised his right arm, without the fireball and clenched his fist.
  Paul's eyes turned red, then purple.
  "Do not call me Brian. Call me Master."
  Paul's brain kept on fighting the mind waves that were raging their way through thoughts, protocols, will and probably everything the brain has.
  He went rigid, his whole body shaking to the waves, then he stood normally, with no signs of shakiness.
  "Yes, Master."

Posted Aug 22, '12 at 3:46pm

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

C  H  A  P  T  E  R    31
- - - Look! Another Prisoner! - - -

1 P.M

It was afternoon and Louie was sent to the cafeteria in prisoner clothes to eat. The cafeteria looked normal, like in any other prisons back on Earth, or on television shows. The food was alienated food, something humans do not recognize. There were actual raw and moving eyes that contain pupils which were moving simultaneously.
  He saw Halbertians chow down to those things called food. The tables were set in rows and could be easily destroyed if enough effort was given.
  Forks and spoons clashed together as they ate. The clanking noises were at random paces. Even if it were at pace, Louie would have hated it. The place was also loud as there were laughing and shouting. Louie wished he could be out of jail as soon as possible.
  He received a grasp at his left shoulder. He twisted his neck towards to the source.
  "Eat the food. You'll waste it if you don't."
  It was a Halbertian. And Louie thought he was too stupid and ignorant to recognize the features of a human.
  "I can't. I'm human."
  The guy frowned and threatened him.
  "If you're human, you can't be here. You're supposed to be dead then-"
  A splatter of food spread across his right cheek. It was of disgusting green and red together. A few of his friends he gained giggled in deep voices.
  "Hey, hey. Don't hurt my friend there," said a human-Halbertian. He was pointing towards Louie.
  The Halbertian moved his face towards the hybrid and sent his right hand to grab the plate. He threw the plate forward and, would the hybrid have not dodged, there would not be a fight.
  The cafeteria suddenly became a battlefield.
  The same guy who threw that plate hit the person behind the hybrid. The platter hit him hard and he grabbed his fork and threw back, but hit another prisoner's eye, causing it to bleed profusely.
  The hybrid tumbled towards Louie and forced him under the tables.
  "Hello, Louie. Just Yulli here, trying to save your butt."
  "Yulli? You too?" He shouted, to best the shouting noises, or least enough for him to catch. "Oh, right. And how would you know that guy was going to attack me."
  "I'm not as smart as Paul. But I know I can memorize more than you can imagine."
  "Well," he continued. "You wanna know how I got here?"
  Louie thought for a moment. He was emphasizing it by tapping his chin with his index finger, his right elbow resting on his left palm.
  "You somehow got caught by guards, huge ones, in the Lay Down Tournament and you were put in jail approximately a day ago?"
  "That's not the full details, but yeah, that's it. How do you know the guards were big?"
  Louie rested his eyebrows down and lifted his right side of the lip up as a smile.
  "Elementary, Yulli."
  There was a thud, then a breaking sound. Yulli was the first to react.
  A fist came down through the table and was towards Louie, when Yulli moved to grab the fist and smacked the elbow. The strength and momentum of the strike caused the elbow to break. The shout was agonizing. Within that moment, Yulli grabbed the lower torso of the unknown person and flipped him. The person landed on his back on a bench and broke it too and apparently fractured his spine.
  "That's how you do it, Louie."
  The boy was backing away when a Halbertian grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up in the air.
  He immediately flailed, but nothing happened. He regained his thought and sent a back kick up in the air.
  Yet another shout was made, but it was enshrouded by the constant yelling around here.
  Louie continued the combo by punching the enemy's face everywhere, the nose, the eyes, the mouth, as it was easy doing it since Louie was almost as tall as him.
  When Louie followed Yulli when he beckoned him to, the guards finally came to stop this by firing a blank from a laser pistol. The room was finally quiet.
  Everyone else except Yulli looked at the group of guards.
  "Alright!" said one of the guards. "Who started it?!"
  Some were already unconscious. Maybe it was an unconscious person that started it.
  There were people pointing to other people excessively. There were curses and blames directed to each other, alien saliva being spit from some prisoners. There were too many voices for the guards to decipher.
  Another blank was shot and the room became silent once more.
  Yulli stood up and pushed between the waves of prisoners as they grumble and moan. He reached the guards and raised his right arm with his index finger pointing up.
  "I know who started it."
  Now attention was drawn to Yulli. He smiled.
  "It was him."
  He redirected his arm towards the Halbertian who once put his hand on Louie's shoulder.
  "It wasn't me! I-"
  "You were about to hurt that little guy, when I stopped you. Then you threw food and I dodged."
  Yulli's voice caught the guards' trust.
  "Number 60021. Is it true?"
  "Of course it's true," thought Louie.
  "No! I was only advising that kid-"
  "Back to your cell. No food for you at dinner."
  Louie looked at Yulli with widened eyes.

12 A.M.

Louie was shifting positions in order to get comfortable on the bed, but it was hard to get to the comfort level because of the bed. It was a full moon.
  "A day. They would've gotten the ship by now."
  "Not yet."
  It was a voice of recognition.
  "We still have time. We've got to move."
  It was Yulli, just outside Louie's cell.
  "How did you escape?"
  Yulli tilted his head from left to right while making a semi-duck face.
  "Oh, you know. Stuff."
  Louie got up from the bed and stood on the cold floor of dried cement. It was smooth as Louie noted it.
  "What happened?"
  Yulli looked to his right and shrugged his shoulders. He got a laser cutter and thumbed a red button down. Laser appeared from the hilt like a Star Wars' lightsaber. He moved towards the bars and made a square hole small enough for Louie to sneak out. The noise of the cut was so small, that only bats can hear it. Bars broke and each time one did, he put them down without dropping it, laying it down like a gentleman, or perhaps gentler.
  "How did you get that?"
  "Guards' armory. It's surprising they got an expensive laser cutter. This one here is good quality."
  Louie walked towards the hole and one foot by one foot, he stepped out. He looked to his left and saw dead bodies. All of them guards on patrol.
  He was not shocked. He expected this to happen. The question Louie asked made Yulli crane his neck by a short length in a jerk.
  "How many did you kill?"
  "Um, uh.. uh.."
  Yulli did not count how many he killed, so he took a guess.
  "About 10?" He said, then started moving. "We've gotta waste no time at all. Alarms will be heard anytime soon. We need to-"
  "The exit's this way," Louie said while pointing to the opposite direction.
  "No, I've got a better idea."
  The pair of escapees ran to the edge of the concrete wall, through the dead bodies. Louie even stepped on fresh blood. Blood was further splattered and his shoes were soaked. Louie's memories were triggered. He remembered the first day of meeting aliens two years ago. He could still remember the pain he went through.
  Yulli snapped his daydreaming activity.
  "Concrete, eh?"
  Louie was dazed. He recovered by shaking his head.
  He stuck the laser cutter into the wall and started making a hole again. The custom concrete debris fell towards Yulli, but he sent his muscular arms and threw it aimlessly, but not to Louie. The boy looked below and saw a pile of plastic bags filled with trash inside. And probably blood too.
  "C'mon," Yulli said, "Jump."
  He was motioning his hand to signal Louie to jump. With reluctance, Louie fell to the dump. Yulli followed after, making sure not to land on Louie.
  This place was a landfill, cursed garbage stacked on high. The stench of this place was so enormous, it could cause ailments to the weak, but somehow, Louie did not mind the smell at all.
  "The hidden exit is there," He pointed to the fence that was high and mighty.
  Louie started daydreaming again. He climbed through this before. And..
  Yulli smacked him at his right shoulder.
  "Ow!" The short shout got through a guard's ear who was patrolling the outskirts of this prison. Alarms were sounded.
  "Well, I'm leaving you here if you don't come."
  Yulli jumped from the trash to the gravel of the dump magnet. He ran through the multitude of the stinky and cut another hole in a quick flurry of hand movements. Louie followed Yulli as the alarms were loud and clear.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 2:37pm

BRF321JOJO

BRF321JOJO

95 posts

ugggggggg too long for reading[b]

Reply to Red Alien (By Rapyion)

You must be logged in to post a reply!