ForumsGame WalkthroughsMonsters' Den Chronicles questions

8 5498
mriteris
mriteris
5 posts
Nomad

i have some questions about Monsters' Den Chronicles
1. i never see a epic items can someone show a picture or say a epic item stats
2. teh last boss (i kill only imperor heademonII on standert and i want know the last boss)
3. how much there is acts (i think that 3 but there are write about 4 act.)
thanks everyone!

• 8 Replies
Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

1. Purple Color.
2. 2 Bosses in one group
Souleater - very tough (>1500 hp), Summoner, disintegrate corpses
<spoiler> - annoying caster with 500+ hp
3. 5 Acts.

G_SuS
G_SuS
11 posts
Blacksmith

anyone suceed a expert campaign yet?? i use to fail them all, tried to merge my party with level one chars and one stronger but the lvl3 enemies use to kill the lvl 10 guys in 2-3 hits.... i made the dou achievement pretty easy with both rouges but this expert crap kept me annoyed until now... my assassin actually got an item with exotic poisen which turned out to be quite useful with poisen skill/bleeding weapon and poisne fighting style activated but i havent finished the first level yet

G_SuS
G_SuS
11 posts
Blacksmith

@ iteris
i got an orb with what i can turn a single item into a legendary. but im going to safe it for a while.... until im in a state where i get more money and have the shop fully unlocked and so on

G_SuS
G_SuS
11 posts
Blacksmith

i guess i found a way... with 400 reputation u unlock an enhancement that takes away level requirements for items.... so i think im going to play with one group and keep me 4guys at low level and after a while i equip them with über items

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

If you want expert achievement only:
1.stack some sneak scrolls
2.reset characters
3.go to act 1 expert(2 clerics+2 warriors)
4.use scrolls, complete task(don't get exp)
5.find stairs.
6.now use "double stairs bug" - click on stairs and while your party walks use shortcut for this (on top panel).
7.Voila, you visited all floors with 1 level, all enemies frozen on 1-3 level range
8.now go back and just kill everyone, you will outlevel boss

G_SuS
G_SuS
11 posts
Blacksmith

another question... is there an infinte dungeon mode where i can descend as much as i want? finished act 5 and i guess now i got to make act 4 but i dont rly want to just kill one mob after the other...

RaulinArakoth
RaulinArakoth
2 posts
Farmer

doesanyone know what the glows do?

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://i41.tinypic.com/686dc2.jpg
Just visual

Showing 1-8 of 8