ForumsGames[Necro] Idea for a stealth game

4 4021
yasko62
yasko62
52 posts
Nomad

Well not that I want to make one, just that stealth is my favorite genre and there aren't many stealth games on AG so here anyone who wants to make one, but doesn't have ideas can get inspiration. This topic may seem stupid but may improve the number of stealth games availible on AG, express your thoughts too, such as Main character, his personality ect.

• 4 Replies
eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

If i was gonna contribute ideas, i would say a good idea is that you are a survivor of a large genocide of aliens and find out about who lead the genocides. Using your operator, who is human, you navigate yourself inside various buildings that carry the links to knowing more about your ancestors and of the genocide, only to find out that you have been betrayed by your operator and sent to a corrupt leader. Where he plans to dissect you of all of your alien technology. But later, you manage to escape from the building. to be continued

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

srry. i had to cut off cuz i was in a rush. so meanwhile, you try to regain all of your technology before the leader finds you and kills you before you get the chance to get out. After you do, you are operatorless and now go alone to achieve your goals. you, unable to accept that you are the only one of your kind, sneak into the records of the leader. You find the location of a lab that has any alien activity said to have going on. Then to your surprise when u infiltrate the lab, they were not relatives but exact copies of your tissue. Knowing that the best option is demolition, you make your way out of the lab then after you blow up the generators of the lab and end the secrets once and for all. Still not knowing the reason of your cloning, you wander throughout the world, searching for answers. (THE END)

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

as for the game concept, im planning it to be a overhead, 3rd person like Decision, or Endless War, whatevs. The main character (you) would use your claws and various technology in order to eliminate guards or patrols and stay out of their cone in sight so they cannot alert others to attack you. This would basically be divided into levels in which are the buildings that you manage to sneak into. There will be a level up system that is very similar the Deus Ex- Human Revolution in which when you level up, you gain a special skill. Some including, cloaking, moving silently, special grenades, special sight, moving faster, stronger claw attacks. phasing through walls, and radar. You will also have the ability to throw objects to lure enemies away from gateways or into their doom. You can also use shadows to keep you hidden from enemies in long distance. You can gain xp by killing, achieving special stealth statuses, more xp by a certain type of killing, and the like. I'm planning that the idea shouldnt be too long but perhaps 5-6 levels. Foes will include regular patrol men, cameras, security turrets, probes, elite soldiers, stealth assassins, and also large robots that are deemed invincible.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Locked because of necro'ing.

Showing 1-4 of 4