ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy World 1.0 (Emo Works)

4 3326
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Yes yes, my old one is weird and i wanted to fix it....

Chapter One:
My world is known as Kalharia,the land of peace and wolves. I was "born" in this world by wolves. Coming out as a Wolvetta*,the only species of wolf known to Zaplods* that can speak in their language.The only reason this happened is my father, LuckPup and my mother, Fai-Fang mated.
They met at a gather of wolves,The Pack Meet..her last one.
They took interest and started this pack and had me and my pack mates. My father always liked her short brown fur. And mother always loved his Red eyes and black fur.

When she had her last litter of pups she was whimpering at the sight of my limp body when I was born.
Soon,they took me to Kahme the Mage. She fixed me up..Breathed into me,Brought me to life...Now this is the story of my life....

*Wolfetta is a small human like wolf that can talk in wolf or Zaplod tounge.
*Zaplods are small human like elves that run around my world...soon to find out about me.

Chapter two:
The fact is, Wolfetta's live longer,meaning:My parents are old...they will die soon. I feel their pain and aches like a mini Fai-Fang. Soon, A moon after me and my litter-mates
were born our mother died,Leaving me to be Alpha. I felt some of the pain, but not enough to whine and cry over.So now...I ffel as If it is me that let Fai-Fang die.

"I refuse to Luckpup! I will not let...that lead us!" barked one of the warrior wolves, Jin. "She'll kill us all!" he complained "she will not.she is my daughter!" Luckpup barked back."father,why do others hate me?" I asked.
"because,you are...different." he Said calmly.
"Why am I different? Why do they hate me?
"Because you are..." he was in rage

Chapter 3:
I flipped my Black hair."dont yell at me father"
I, myself look as of most the time a half in half. Red eyes,huminoid body,with wolf fur covering it.But I had human hair,yet the claws and fangs of a wolf..Dont tell me what to do.You are the pup, I am alpha. he yipped calmly.

• 4 Replies
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapter 4:

"You know father?!?!,im leaving! forever! I dont care how old I am!" I ran. He had no objections either,Just a look that said "your mother would hate you." And he walked. Now im alone in the cruel world...no sisters or brothers. "Fai-fang! can you hear me?!?!!?" No reply. So I ran to the deep forest. Into the Clearing Of Spirits."WHY!?"
I yelled in Zaplod tounge. "Because,you are on your way to your destiny...."

TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

Lol nice story. ^_^ I liked every detail of it. Where is chapter 5 at!?!?!?!

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapter 5:

Then everything went dark....when I woke up I saw a young man, Short mohawk,blue eyes, and tan skin. "Drink up, you passed out talking to spirits." he says "WHO ARE YOU!?!" I asked. "Zamblar, dont move." he stabed at me with needles.
"ouch! What the **** dude?"

"It will help you live in our village. Now we need to cut off your fu..." he got cut off "NO! its part of me!" I screamed "Ok, and your claws?" He was looking at my short sharp claws. "Their part of me to." I said. "now, Fai-Fang? Are you there?" I yipped in wolf tounge. No reply. "You can go out now." he lead me out. All I saw were red and black furry creatures with tails. "what are those?" I asked confused. "Chulios*, poisonious dont touch."
"I wont sir, I wont."

*Choulios are small creatures that are monkey-like and have black blotches.

DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

Good, very good. Please continue this because it will be a good story when you do. I read about all of your stuff, do they lead up to each other or no? Also your writing are pretty much all clustered around April 20th-30th. Are you not writing anymore?

Showing 1-4 of 4