Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

School Uniforms

Posted Apr 20, '12 at 9:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,463 posts

As expressed by others in this thread, school uniforms have their pros and their cons. But really, why throw a huge fit over them? They're just uniforms. Are they worth the trouble?

I come to school cause you pretty much have to if you ever want a good job, My school we wear regular clothes, personally the thing that bugs me about most school uniforms is that they look nerdy and Gay. Who the **** would want to wear formal to school? It's retarded, but they don't want "People's clothes distracting everyone else" or some crap like that, Sure if someone wears a shirt that says:

"**ck all of you"

Sure that's probably a bit understandable but still.

But on the first day of highschool (when I get there) I'm gonna get everyone to wear all blue or red.It'll be so funny because red and blue is not allowed there.

On the last day of school I pretty much do anything I want, it's not like they'll remember when it starts up again. This year I plan on bringing an air horn to school and be like this say someone asks: "What's the-" And I'll be like "FWAAAAAAMMMMM" With the air horn, it's hilarious.

Posted Apr 20, '12 at 9:14pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

668 posts

Hum no option if you go to a private school and I'm pretty sure the clothes don;t matter for s*** for we go to school to learn not show off.

Posted Apr 20, '12 at 9:27pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

668 posts

@superbob then you're hereby spamming this thread by posting that tel a mod don;t post it here and if you're going to post, tell us your opinion on this debate...

Posted Apr 20, '12 at 9:29pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

I really dont have a firm opinion with it or agianst it, but I bet if it's fancy then it's a ***** wearing it in the summer.

Posted Apr 21, '12 at 2:43pm

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

Sure if someone wears a shirt that says:

"**ck all of you"

Please tell me where I can get this shirt. I must have it.

we go to school to learn not show off.

This is only partially true in America.

Posted Apr 21, '12 at 3:01pm

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

364 posts

I've always had to wear school uniforms. Yes it's annoying and you have to wear suits when you're 17 which costs a lot of money but I don't see what's wrong with it.
1. You get to look forward to days when you don't have to wear uniform.
2. Suits cost a lot of money but the pressure from you're friends will end up  making you spend more money on new cloths.
3. I hate shopping for cloths (I just wear what ever to be honest) and spending every fortnight cloths shopping would become very tedious.
4. Rich kids would brag about their cloths and p*** everyone off
5. Gives bullies an opportunity to bully people.
6. Uniforms put you in a more working mood.

this goes against our freedom of speech

How is not wearing what you want not being able to speak you're mind? You can still talk can't you?

Posted Apr 21, '12 at 3:57pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,592 posts

we go to school to learn not show off.

This is only partially true in America.

Priorities of public schooling in America.

1st) Day care.

2nd) Everyone is a winner.

3rd) Political correctness.

4th) Create stupid rules like no plastic knives.

5th) Education.

/rant.

Posted Apr 21, '12 at 8:46pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

most school uniforms is that they look nerdy and Gay.

Implying there's something wrong with being "gay"...

Hum no option if you go to a private school and I'm pretty sure the clothes don;t matter for s*** for we go to school to learn not show off.

There are multiple reasons somebody would go to private school, and private schools don't necessarily give you a better education. I got to a private school (with an above average education) and I can tell you that a large amount of the kids couldn't care less about learning.

Please tell me where I can get this shirt. I must have it.

If only google existed, then you would be able to search online for a shirt that says this.

Posted Apr 21, '12 at 9:34pm

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

If only google existed, then you would be able to search online for a shirt that says this.

Yes, but it doesn't, and now I'm sad.

Posted Apr 22, '12 at 2:26am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,169 posts

Knight

most school uniforms is that they look nerdy and Gay.

Vainpot.

Who the **** would want to wear formal to school?

Me. I wear a tie on Mondays. It doesn't matter, I'm paying attention to my lecturer, not comparing the size of buttons on my shirt, or the length of my jeans.

Reply to School Uniforms

You must be logged in to post a reply!