ForumsArt, Music, and WritingTakk The Wolf Of the Forest By:Emochick324 (Emo works)

2 3296
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapter I:

I lay at the feet of Torzona, wet with sweat, beads of them dropping. "How will we protect the Alpha Female?" Asked Torzona, my brother. "By...killing the other wolves to death...." I replied. "Good,now what if they get to her?"
"Breastfeed the pups to keep them alive.His gray fur shining."Good,good,now what if your down on the ground?"
"Bite the legs of the passers." I said proudly.

You can tell Torzona is older than me by a litter.The only differences are....everything my fur is platinum Gray, and my eyes are red. He, Is "char-gray." with blue eyes.

It was real now. The beads dropped leaving a trail. "Coro Cover those up." Commanded Torzona. "Yes sir!" Coro whispered while covering. I sniffed the air. "Deer and rabbits,brother thats it." I was a flank, flanking and smelling every territory.

Arzoa dropped back and fell. "Whats wrong soilder,pull the knife out your chest and keep going." He was joking, but he looked hurt. "Get....a med..." and he passed out."Not Arzoa
too!" I cried. I was medic and flank. So I licked him clean, and carried him.

• 2 Replies
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapter 2:

"Yes Takk,this is for your own good..."

my mom stabbed me in the stomach....And she left.Now, I have a gash, and a scar around it.I soon couldnt stand the pain of being in a flank, so I ran to the oppisite way. Arzoa with me. He could helpme start a pack later. "OK,so im stuck here, with a injured soilder." I reminded my self.
"So, now where to?" I put down the body and howled. "Thanks for nothing ****ed forest."

DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

Interesting, your getting better so keep it up.

Showing 1-2 of 2