ForumsSupport ForumVery Slow

13 3171
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that ArmorGames has been considerably slower over the past week? The site sometimes takes a minute to load (I have cable internet). If it's not just me, is this going to be fixed soon?

• 13 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well it does not happen to me so it might just be you ha ha.Anywya it must be really annoying.Right?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This has not been happening to me. Do you share an internet connection with other people?

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

not me. its going really fast for me. which is a shock because my internet sucks

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@thelistman, I have had similar problems with the slowness. (is that a word?) I would say that it has to do with construction on the site. Keep in mind that this is a young site, and has lots of room for improvement!

~Strider~

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Its probably just your computer.There is a bit of slowness but not too mcuh.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

no. i totally have the same issue. and it does seem to be exclusive to the armor site. addicting games loads, youtube loads armor... ... ... ... loads.

i just assume that the site is getting too big for its britches and is going to need to upgrade its capacity soon.
but you are not alone listman, and my computer can beat up a lot of other peoples computers so its not that. :-P

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

YA, I also have the same problem. Might just be because I have virus or something, but it takes like a minute to load sometimes.

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

well sometimes happens to me, and really weird things happen.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Well there could be a few issues surrounding this.

For one, the internet isn't a direct connection between your house and the AG servers. If you think about it, each person is going to take a slightly different internet route to get to Armor Games and back. If one of the main routes to Armor Games is clogged with traffic or is down, it's going to make your internet slower while other people are still going to have the normal speed. This is why some people may have blazing fast connections to Armor Games while others or stuttering along.

So if everyone is slow it might be our side, but if only certain people from certain places are moving slow it's most likely just an internet problem.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i have the slowness too, but i can live with it

SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

I don't think this is common!It has never happened to me but I hope it gets fixed for you.

~~Silent~~

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I also receive the same problems when I definitely shouldn't. When I am on during the day I am on a T3 network that has little traffic during the summer months. Maybe Dan needs to ask for more server space.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

This has been happening to me lately and I think it is just a problem with my router...Maybe...but I've been getting disconnected from the internet a lot...
My brother has this game thatis slowing it down and he's about 5 yrs too old for it so that might be a problem
and I cant log in to ag on one computer...virus protection
*Codamnitugh*

Showing 1-13 of 13