ForumsThe TavernGhosts...

16 4785
atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

how do you feel about ghosts? I don't really believe in them but I'm staying at a "haunted" hotel this summer. Please tell me about anything that might prepare me!
XD

• 16 Replies
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

I dun know if i can consider this a ghost sighting,maybe i heard it.

oke,i am still currently in this school where i heard the sound from a tree,my CCA is NPCC,Co-curriculum-somthing..
NPCC=National police cadet corp.

oke,then we were having a camp and we had to do spot check,gaurd duty in the middle of the night.
it was around 1am then i,in a team of 3 went to a gate,quite far away to wait for the sec one,grade 7 i think or 13year old npcc cadet to arrive so that we can show them how to check the gates.

it happen uneventfully but at 3am,i could not fall asleep and i heard this strange knocking sound at a tree ,around 50m away from me.my senior heard it too and he told me that it may be a pontianak.
do a wiki search on pontianak,it's a ghost yea.obviously.

wat's weird was no animal could have managed that kind of sound.and it's coming from a tree,definitely not a knocking-on-a-tree type of sound.

my uncle was in China a few months ago.and he was alone in a hotel room and he was apparently "sat on" by a ghost,a caucasian about the age of 15 and he couldn't move,but he managed to scratch the ghost and he smiled back to my uncle.

then if i'm not wrong,the ghost appeared in his dreams and told him to go out of the room and he will show him how he died(he=ghost)

kinda creepy.but i do believe in ghost sometimes,and sometimes not.

Showing 16-16 of 16