ForumsGamesSonny - Final Boss

115 67494
LyonVigarde
LyonVigarde
20 posts
Nomad

When I beat Sinjid's Shadow, I was a lvl 28 Assassin (apparently the weakest class, but it's nice to be able to keep up with your enemy's speed). For all you people that don't feel like figuring out a decent strategy for yourself, here's how I won (I'll try to be as detailed as possible):
Allies:
Veradux (lvl 27 in full paladin EXCEPT Judgement weapon)
Teco (lvl 25 in full guardian, Judgement and Eternity)
And of course myself in full assassin.
Setting up my team this way gives me the healing support I need to stay alive, having under 500 health. I also threw all my stat points in Strength.
Abilities Used:
Max Brutality, Sunder, Master Strike, Coup de Grace, Break
4/5 Blood Focus, 1/3 Block, 1/5 Disruption (used twice)
Priorities:
1. If Sinjid's Shadow has 100 Focus, immediately use Disruption.
2. If Sinjid's Shadow uses Shadow Blend, use Break and hope it hits (turns out your high assassin speed helps). One of your teammates might use Electro Bolt. If not, use Block to protect yourself.
3. If the little guys are still alive, might as well take them out.
4. Do damage, using Blood Focus as needed. Make sure you always have enough focus to use Disruption at least once.
5. Repeat step 4 as needed.

Of course, this is just one way to win. Anybody who has improvements feel free to add.

• 115 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I beat the zombie guy on my first try, same with paladin with incredible ease.

iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

KICK HIM IN THE CROTCH!!!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I am a level 49 guardian...

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

yay i've passed sonny to the end without this guide.

All i do is use subversion when he he gets 100 Mp and atack
Ps: i passed this boss alone cuz my friends died oh well...

iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

i had a little trouble on the Baron then i cheated and made myself a lv 500 dude and killed him inna hit with coup de grace

iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

lol then i knocked out sinjes shadow or whatever he is called

zarakon
zarakon
4 posts
Nomad

I beat Sinjid's Shadow with a 22 Gunslinger.

First I tried using Disruption when he recovered his focus. Unfortunately, I missed about 30% of the time.

If you want to beat him without relying on luck, get Block (at least 2/3) and slot it twice. Every time he gets his focus back, use Block. You'll also need Heroic Motivation to heal yourself, Blood Focus and/or Re-Energize to keep your own focus up, and an attack of your choice.

Doing this, you eliminate most of the randomness from the fight, and you basically have a 100% chance of victory. Only heal when 1 more attack would kill you to conserve focus, and use suppression between blocks to lower the need for healing. If your focus does start running low, just stop attacking until it's recovered a bit.

The equipment I used:
Full Paladin Set
Judgement
Power Lantern

This equipment gives a huge amount of total stats. I had over 1000 HP (as a 22 gunslinger), 205 focus, and a total of 281 strength+magic. With that much strength+magic and +100 lightning piercing, Electro Bolt became quite powerful.

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

thx beated the last dude pretty easy and i didn't really care about what i did so i don't know how to help others with him but now i do;P

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

i can kill Sinjid's Shadow by one hit

cornel888
cornel888
19 posts
Nomad

its hard 2 beat

jsut try and keep the extra guy alive

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

just use the cheat and one hit kill

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

everyone do this

soucravn
soucravn
53 posts
Nomad

how do you managed to get to lvl 70 ifish how much time did you played?

WangHangLo
WangHangLo
50 posts
Nomad

Why dont you just figure out the game for yourself and have some fun instead of beating in 5 minutes without enjoying it

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

Sems like a pretty reasonable plan, lol im lvl 60 + assassin (used cheats) but still cannot kill sinjids shadow

Showing 31-45 of 115