ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] Metta World Peace

43 7582
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

For those of you who watch the National Basketball Association (NBA) #15 from the Los Angels Lakers Metta World Peace (a.k.a. Ron Arest) was celebrating a dunk when he was playing against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday 4/22/12 when he does something cruel.
Watch here.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7hR-SfaSA[/url]
World Peace was ejected from the game and as I just heard he will be suspended for 7 games. If the Lakers get eliminated in the playoffs World Peace will be suspended for the remaining games in the 2012-2013 season. James Harden did not in fact play the rest of the game and will most likely not play for the Thunder's next 2 games because of his concussion. James Harden was in fact cleared to play the rest of the game but when he got back to the arena he began to show signs of a concussion so he went back to the locker room. Sadly, even with World Peace's absense the Lakers were able to pull out a win in double over time.

• 43 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

lol man

i was watching a video on youtube of the fight and this guy said World Peace only hit James harden because he liked his beard

but who doesn't love his beard

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i was watching a video on youtube of the fight and this guy said World Peace only hit James harden because he liked his beard

oh i meant jealous of his beard
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

why do so many people view these forums but don't post anything

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

The guy is an absolute moron. Him and Chad "Ochocinco" both are. But Ron Artest is just way beyond goofy. You just can't trust the guy to act like a human being. Sure he has done some good stuff but as the saying goes, it takes a long time to earn respect but it only takes one second to lose it.

So TRUE!!!

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

LOL forgot to put in the Quotes :P

The guy is an absolute moron. Him and Chad "Ochocinco" both are. But Ron Artest is just way beyond goofy. You just can't trust the guy to act like a human being. Sure he has done some good stuff but as the saying goes, it takes a long time to earn respect but it only takes one second to lose it.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i know right

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i know right
both are twoo of the best players ever but they are also two of the most violent

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

oh was that the guy who, as a recall, hit another guy in the head with his elbow

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

yah
that was not an accident
he did it on purpose and he deserves to be suspended

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

what the
where is my last post

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

oh nvm there it is

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I guess this forum ix dead

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

it aint dead no more, yeah i saw that, completely intentional i think, he should be at the very least suspended

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

well hes back now
wacth your bacck everyone

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Not a fan of the Lakers at all. I dislike all of the players.

Showing 16-30 of 43