ForumsGame Walkthroughs"Turtle Trigger" - Tips.

23 14702
realnashboy24
realnashboy24
10 posts
Nomad

Tips for Turtle Trigger.

*Use a shotgun against weak enemies in big groups.

*Don't shoot at bombs when near them.

*Only use your jet-pack when needed, such as a big group of spikes.

Let me know if this has helped you. ~Nash

• 23 Replies
McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

onslaught, how i did it was shoot him repeatedly with uzi (though it might be useless on other enemies) so if it helped tell me

DarKSePHiRoTH
DarKSePHiRoTH
6 posts
Blacksmith

Last three level stay locked no matter what I do. Is this a bug?

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

I think you kill Rufus on the wild forest level to unlock the next. BTW to get the glasses punch the shopkeeper.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

know how to kill rufus?

Simple answer: Head shots. You have to shoot him in the head for the first part of the battle, except when he's about to do that ground pound thing (that's a no-damage mode for him). You'll see his head flash white with each hit that damages him.
The second part of the battle starts when he "goes nuclear" as I put it, or when he shoots fireballs out in a circle. After that, any hit hurts him, including body shots. The ground pound no-damage mode still applies though.
As to dealing with fireballs, you can try to dodge them, but you will probably still be hit. The best way to handle them is to shoot them; one shot will stop a fireball.
The best weapon for fighting Rufus (easy or hard) is the assault rifle. While the rocket launcher looks like a good choice, the sustained fire you'll need to stop fireballs and hit Rufus will overheat it very quickly. The assault rifle, however, has a fast enough rate of fire to stop groups of fireballs and still hit Rufus, while also having a quick enough reload time to not get you killed while reloading. Additionally, it has a good enough damage rating to keep the fight from lasting Too long, and it is more accurate than the other guns (except the rocket launcher).
I find that the best combination of equipment for fighting Rufus is the assault rifle, jet pack(can help dodge fireballs), and "super shell." Switching to the rocket launcher after Rufus goes nuclear is an option, depending on your preferred style of gameplay, but overheats are still an issue.
_____
Still can't get into the last three levels though, even after some very long runs and high kill counts.
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, really good tips thank you!

redman43
redman43
1 posts
Peasant

how do you suicide?

pikachu1770
pikachu1770
2 posts
Nomad

@ redman43

To get suicide, start a round and die without firing a shot. You basically don't do anything after you press start.

pikachu1770
pikachu1770
2 posts
Nomad

Also, I think the last 3 levels are only available for the iPhone or iPad version...not even sure if those exist...
But that is what I was told.

Showing 16-23 of 23