Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Castaway 2 Bug

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 1:23pm

Crownroyallll

Crownroyallll

2 posts

Hi, I'm playing Castaway 2 and I seem to be stuck at the ice area. The sigil's won't give me anymore quests, it says complete other quest to get new ones. However I've got 2 quests left and the new quests still aren't available. Is it a bug? did I screw up? please help

thanks

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:37am

Lurpworld

Lurpworld

1 post

I'm having the same issue. I'm stuck in the Golden Age Peaks area. The Sigil has message that there are more quests, but she won't give them to me. I only have two quests remaining and they are just weapon crafting quests so I don't think they would prevent other missions. I've gone to the areas where Garm and Grandma Simbi should respectively be, but both are just empty. I can't continue the game without getting the Blood of Coeus. Hopefully, you guys know how to fix this.
   Also, I've completed crafting a few weapons before the Sigil had given me the quest to craft them and the game doesn't recognize that I had already completed that weapon. Do I have to go back and collect everything again to recraft the weapon just so the game will recognize that I did it?

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:20pm

Ferret

Ferret

4,483 posts

Administrator

Are you talking about in-game quests or site Quests? If it's in-game, you should contact the game developer. :)

Posted May 10, '13 at 4:20pm

fermelga22

fermelga22

1 post

I´ve the same problem :/

Reply to [Answered] Castaway 2 Bug

You must be logged in to post a reply!