ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Castaway 2 Bug

7 10685
Crownroyallll
Crownroyallll
2 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm playing Castaway 2 and I seem to be stuck at the ice area. The sigil's won't give me anymore quests, it says complete other quest to get new ones. However I've got 2 quests left and the new quests still aren't available. Is it a bug? did I screw up? please help

thanks

• 7 Replies
Lurpworld
Lurpworld
1 posts
Nomad

I'm having the same issue. I'm stuck in the Golden Age Peaks area. The Sigil has message that there are more quests, but she won't give them to me. I only have two quests remaining and they are just weapon crafting quests so I don't think they would prevent other missions. I've gone to the areas where Garm and Grandma Simbi should respectively be, but both are just empty. I can't continue the game without getting the Blood of Coeus. Hopefully, you guys know how to fix this.
Also, I've completed crafting a few weapons before the Sigil had given me the quest to craft them and the game doesn't recognize that I had already completed that weapon. Do I have to go back and collect everything again to recraft the weapon just so the game will recognize that I did it?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Are you talking about in-game quests or site Quests? If it's in-game, you should contact the game developer.

fermelga22
fermelga22
1 posts
Treasurer

I´ve the same problem :/

wevfate
wevfate
2 posts
Jester

Yes, sorry Lurpworld, you do have to redo those weapons. I learnt that the hard way. I too am stuck without Coeus blood. I have completed all the quests except the Mana potion ones. I have done some research and I need to kill the monster called Gram. But he doesn't apeear when I go to his lair/ area place. Please help?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Crownroyallll @Lurpworld @fermelga22 @wevfate If this is about Quests inside the game, you may be better served asking in our "Flash Games" forum. Though it sounds like you guys may have found an answer.

Dasef360
Dasef360
1 posts
Nomad

http://guidology.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Castaway2Map.jpg

Here's a good map. I literally spent 12 hours running around like a headless chicken. But note the two towns in the peaks. If you'r like me, you missed the one just NE of hyperion gate because the 'right hand rule' won't get you there(or left or w/e).

Hope this helps.

wilianzulu
wilianzulu
2 posts
Nomad

i had the same issue but you have to check the other sigils, off course you dont do the other missions!!! good lucky!

Showing 1-7 of 7